Reviews for She Dreams of Hate
JellicleJuggalo chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
This is an interesting development, a lot happens in this chapter. Delves deeper into the emotions of the characters in a longer, more drawn-out situation. A little bit of extra suspense is added as Kit starts making more acquaintances, but that might just be my paranoia talking. In any case, the characters are becoming much more developed, and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
JellicleJuggalo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I can't wait for more of this story, this is really well written, and even though the conclusion to this chapter is relatively satisfying, the placement in the "romance" category suggests to me that there's more to the story than this chapter. I feel you captured how repulsive the situation was both powerfully and tactfully; not directly saying that there was a sexual element to the abuse, but hinting at it with the way the characters spoke. If it's not too nosy, I'm a bit worried about what might have inspired the story. In any case though, it's powerful and well written. The only thing I'd suggest is a more vivid description of the hammer physically hitting Keith, but that might have made the story a bit TOO gruesome. Overall, very powerfully written. Keep up the good work!