Reviews for Anomaly War
Ynnej chapter 36 . 4/16
I honestly thought that was the end there for Yoshino and Koji there. Thank goodness for Amara's arrival. Her screentime in battle has made her quite likeable to me; an interesting side of her we hadn't seen before is shown.

Leena in a rage. Oh gods. Not good at all. The situation really is reversed.

But Vy. Hohoho. I always love Vy screentime, especially in battle. Onward to the next chapter.
Ynnej chapter 34 . 4/6
Great, descriptive narration of Alexis's and Kat's battle, especially because us readers may have forgotten their skills and Affinity Souls.

Oh Gaff, what a brave, illogical and killing move. I guess there are exceptions to what skills will be nulled upon the death of the person performing the skill. Also good to have Kat accept the truth before she dies too. Seth's little mercy begging worries me though, as if he was put under something until his death by Slade...
Shelved PS3 Game chapter 37 . 4/2
Vy's fight was certainly super special if somewhat peculiar, but it was probably the most humorous thing out of the chapter that was just filled with screamo and destruction.

Leena beat Leah pretty badly. Can this even be called a fight? Though I guess the more important thing was that Leena was just out of her freaking mind, as if possessed by a demon not unlike the Alpha Anomaly's. I'm curious how her state of being will be like after this because things may be getting worse for her, but it's really the first time she's been directly responsible in her actions. Will she man up or lose herself once again?

Just when I was thinking, "Man, why is Evan so awesome?" he gets forked. I wasn't expecting the outcome to be like this at all and now it just frightens me that many fates have now been sealed. Just... uggggghhhh what the fudge. I mean, I'm glad to know that I was right about someone, but this turnout is not how I thought would turn out. Damn that Excalibur *annoyed at Excalibur face*
Cy chapter 37 . 3/28
Wow. This chapter was well worth the wait. The fight between Vy and Lee was pretty awesome, especially with SUPERSTAR! appearing to save the day. The fight between Leah and Leena was also pretty one-sided.

But all of that paled in comparison to what happened at the end. Leah's death and pretty much the entire group's defeat... The crap hit the fan already, but now it looks like someone decided to light it on fire after filling it with grenades.
Defaulty Brave chapter 36 . 3/6
When one demon fades, another one awakens. It truly feels like the Alpha and Omega right now. That is, the beginning and the end. To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed that Leena and Leah's fight barely even started, so it was just odd to break up Vy's scenes, which were the most interesting parts of this chapter. Leena's gonna realize how stupid she was being when this is all over. It's both sad and amusing.

Right away, she has the advantage over Leah in terms of power and numbers, so it'll be challenging to show Leah putting up a fight at all. Since the number of obstacles are lowering, I can see the others trying to stop Leena, though it might end up like Axel. After the falling out with her Pervy God, Leena seems to lost her own "valor," if you know what I mean. That's unintentional on your part, but a lucky coincidence.
Shia LaBeouf chapter 1 . 3/6
The reign of Demonica has ended! Pretty intense fight. I like how Yoshino is really the jealous type. Lets her be a serious character while still giving some comic relief.

I have to admit Lee is one of my favourite characters. He's very much so a shounen protagonist. Brash, a likable jerk, but also thirsty for battle. His fight with Vy is really quite fun and even though it's just as vicious as the rest of them it does feel like a bit of a palate cleanser due to the witty banter. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
Cy chapter 36 . 3/6

Cy chapter 35 . 2/19
Seth may be gone, but there are still tons of problems cropping up, aren't there. I'm not sure which I'm more eager to see; Mia vs Yoshino and Koji, Lee bullying the weak, or the double "L"s facing off on a death match using Final Destination, Fox only, no items, and one stock.

Lots of good stuff in this chap, like Yoshino the tsundere and Kim's reaction to Ulric's lack of a beard. Looking forward to the next chapter.
POLLOS chapter 35 . 2/10
Whoa. Leena in pork pie hat mode is fierce. Too bad Leah didn't stay out of her territory. She should've tread lightly. Now she'll have to face the wrath of Heisen-Leena. If she's not holding back now, this is sure to be one hell of a fight. It's fitting that this chapter juxtaposes the Alpha Anomaly's brutal assault with the Omega's sooner-than-soon lethal fighting mode. Next chapter is sure gonna have a lot of battles, but this one is possibly the most anticipated one just because it's Leena... Leena on the warpath.

The six-way call reminded me of a certain YTP. Maybe it's just me? Still not quite sure how he did it or what limitations there were. Either he didn't know Leon and Keggy were there or they left with the Scofield sisters. Kind of odd Vy was still a little standoffish to Evan after what I assume was an off-screen explanation of what Evan did to save her. Or maybe she doesn't want Evan to know she knows. Who knows? (You do.)
colour me bad chapter 35 . 2/8
Wow!
I so loved the 'OMG, roy and I are engaged' part
Ray chapter 35 . 2/6
holy shit man, things are really coming to a head aren't they?

keep it up man
Auric Seven chapter 34 . 1/29
You were serious on the lots and lots of death thing. Am getting chills wondering whose next, then Seths death was satisfying to an extent till that little dying message. You story is something I'd love to see in manga then animated.
Aigaron chapter 34 . 1/28
This chapter sure stings... (kinda like Dark Emperor)

Anyway, it was quite an action-heavy chapter. One-on-one fights and explosions going around. Gaff once again shows just how ruthless he can be. In comparison to the previous gruesome deaths? Yeah, I think these are pretty graphic, though I think I don't feel as bad because they were villains. Nonetheless, I can imagine it'd make a lot of people shudder.

Gaff's final maneuver was very brilliant writing there. I thought it was crazy he was still alive, but what he really did was even more crazy. Protecting the ones you love at all cost without worrying about how you'll end up... that's devotion for ya, I guess. I can't really say things can simmer down just yet, especially not after Seth's dying message - something that not even Seth predicted and came out of nowhere. And now we play the waiting game on what this could be.
Cy chapter 34 . 1/26
Brilliantly done, my good sir. The fight between Set hand Gaff was pleasantly brutal and with this the events surrounding Alexis starting in the first series have finally hit their conclusion. Odion was pretty awesome, though it didn't last very long.

I do hope that we see Leviathan again since it didn't really get any screen time. It pretty much appeared and then lost.

Seeing as you've never done a 5 chapter "book" before I'm curious about how you plan to finish things up in this one. Looking forward to reading it. Also, congrats on getting out the last few chapters so quickly without sacrificing any quality.
RayKamiya chapter 34 . 1/26
oh wow, the final battle between Seth and Gaff was really epic, and Gaff's Final strategy to stop Kat was just brilliant.

The fights in this chapter were very fun to read, and quite easy to follow, as well as Seth's Affinity Soul being a truly terrifying and powerful monster to be reckoned with, and we finally get to see it in action as it's poison is one of the few things to bring down powerful Anomalies like Gaff and Jade.

The Drama and emotion to Gaff's death is handled very well as Alexis grieves for her lover, but manages to find some form of resolve when she figures out what he's done and how he did all he could to protect her even in death, even if it was for the final bit he could.

The gore and gruesome deaths were very spot on for a series of battles that were to go all out and show us just how destructive these fights can be on other people.

The emotion is real and you can really feel for Alexis who has lost the love of her life, but can also take comfort that Seth is also dead.

Great job man, you better keep this up or I'll come over there and break your knees.
171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »