Reviews for Anomaly War
Ynnej chapter 48 . 7/12
So many deaths omg. Adrian. It's great how Ash gets to work with Adrian in bringing down Shaendru though, and that Ray even got some shots in to bring him down.

...Those three. Is it? Could it be? Is it Felicia, Collin and Axel?
Ynnej chapter 47 . 7/12
Wow. What an opening. Fuck. o_o

Omg. I am crying. Well done. Kudos.

Thank goodness that Justine stayed behind too. And ha! Roy's the dad of the group, making sure the kids like Vy behave haha.

MIAAAA. This is awesome. Mentor and mentee!
Ynnej chapter 46 . 7/12
I'm liking all the reminiscing between the characters. Didn't think about the possibility of Ash and Alexis together until that interaction. For some reason, it works.

Loving how Justine and Roy are helping each other with their worries that is so them. And how Roy panics when they're about to do the do. LOL

Bwahaha, Vy's apology. Love the scene between Vy and Evan too. Much needed. Evan really does need to start accepting support. And that little scene of the past was cute.

Wow. The scene where Sophie stabs Leena in the shoulder and Leena plummets her away. What a tragic battle. :(
AC chapter 48 . 7/11
Things are really taking off now! The fight between the Harvelle brothers and Shaendru was pretty intense. Almost on another plane of fight sequences. I could just imagine the graphic violence but the crystals and ice make it pretty awesome at the same time. Cool to have Tara's thing resolved. It's been too long so good to wrap that part up. That mall is a curse.

And I see you put a small teaser at the end there. That's gonna be something special, especially if these guys are now united against Leena. But that last guy might turn thins around so that speculation's up in the air.
Cy chapter 48 . 6/28
More brutality. That was a good chapter to read. It was also so satisfying to see Slade beat down Seth and Shaendru die. You have to feel bad for Adrian and Tara though. They really got a raw deal. Tara waits seven years just to see that happen when they finally meet again.
RayKamiya chapter 48 . 6/28
God DAMN man this is getting fun and holy hell

sorry it took me so long to read these lately been really swamped with work X_X
Cy chapter 47 . 6/11
Sorry it took so long for me to read. Sophie returning and dying was a bit unexpected. Adrianne dying, a bit more expected.

I've got to say, things have really changed from the first series. In that AS were seen as pretty much the ultimate weapon. Here they are almost casually slaughtered.

I'm sure we can expect more death and dismemberment in the near future. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Ynnej chapter 45 . 6/10
Love how the new characters in an already diverse cast can still give input, such as Nadine spotting the overlooked game. And hahaha, loving the bond between Nadine and Sarge. They can ensure Quinton stays behaved.

Omg, Sophie's reappearance and her first line answers my question. Love Leena's attempt to break the ice after Valor leaves. And damn, that last line. Chilling.

Onward to the next chapter!
Ynnej chapter 44 . 6/9
Wow. The scene between Leena and Gregory. What intensity. The part where Gregory promises he will make amends to his mistakes, even if it costs his life and Leena disagrees. D'aaw, very Leena. Though I guess Sophie would have loved to make Gregory really pay if she heard his confession...

Aaaand another character gone mad from being neglected for too long. A lot of loose cannons now. Though it's nice to see another scene of Mia who isn't possessed no longer. A silver lining.

Onward to the next chapter!
tri.'s plot chapter 47 . 6/5
Oh man, the two Royal Knights are gonna team up and fight one of the Sovereigns. This is gonna be lishus. Fighting old friends... it's like a corrupted form of nostalgia.

Ugh, reading Sophie's final scene was a little unbearable. I didn't imagine Leena to go for it at that moment and so abruptly, even. And so, our first departure. I feel there could have been more before Sophie left, but in her state, I can see it had to be done with pretty briefly. She would have wanted it that way, too. At least she got one chapter in this final volume, but surely her sacrifice will be what empowers Leena for these final fights. Hang in there, Leena!

So is Adrianne responsible for the extinction of Dinosaur Affinity Souls?
Cy chapter 46 . 5/11
I liked that fight. It was brutal, as a fight between those two would be expected to be. I have to say I rather like how Leena left Sophie there restrained. Sophie can likely get out on her own eventually, but it will be a while before she recovers enough.

I wonder how Leena is going to deal with her destroyed shoulder. Onwards, to the final volume!
Symbiote chapter 46 . 4/29
The more things change, the more they stay the same. That's the kind of feeling I got from reading this chapter. The use of pairs of characters looking back at the beginning is a nice device to remind us that these characters have been through a lot together. Interestingly enough, each pair seems to have some sort of romantic relationship with each other, or at the very least platonic. Does that mean Evvy is real? :O

It seems to me that the ones who've changed and matured the most are Leena and Sophie, who are also the only ones to be looking back at each other through fighting instead of conversing during downtime. Too busy beating each other up, I guess. Speaking of, some of the most brutal stuff to happen since a long while. Leena's gonna need to see an emergency for the umpteenth time.

Bring on the final volume!
Zeo chapter 46 . 4/29
This was a a thrilling conclusion to this volume. I can't wait for the next one . Leeds and Sophie's fight was epic I was shocked it ended so quickly but it makes sense given that they need to be transported soon . Great chapter .
ET chapter 45 . 4/22
This was a pretty solid chapter... because they're the only affinities left!

What I learned from reading this series is that having a love one will bite you in the ass real hard. It was inevitable that Sylvia was gonna give herself up. It works for the story and characters involved. The stakes seem to be only rising higher and higher, but how high can it go? As high as Colonia is floating above right now?

So I guess this means they don't really have to dimension hop since they're in the same plane of existence right now. It's only a matter of heights.

Nice balance of action, drama, and humor thrown in. There's still some rift in character relationships (but nothing on the level of love that would turn someone crazy-maybe Sophie). I can't imagine the end will resolve peacefully, but something bittersweet, for the most part.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Cy chapter 45 . 4/3
We're pretty much into the endgame now, aren't we. Do or do not, shit's going to go down either way. I'm expecting that between Leena and Sophie only one is going to be walking away at best. I'm really looking forward to this fight. It's likely going to be quite brutal because they were such close friends, which means it's a lot more personal than most of the fights in the series.
209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »