Reviews for Anomaly War
Cy chapter 53 . 2/6
Sorry it took me so long to read this.

Good chapter. I liked some of the banter from Ash and Mia. The battle between Mia and Phalanx was a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to the final battles that are coming in the next few chapters.
Teletraan I chapter 53 . 1/24
Well... That's. Just. Prime.

Once again, the heroes are using their skills to the maximum, continuing the forward momentum from last chapter. Perhaps a bit too optimistic, so I know there will be a big turnabout later when things get really serious. Plus more casualties. That's just how it works.

Now when I think about it, they were just fighting the "spirits" of the Gods, so that's not exactly something to be hyping over, and I have a feeling they really didn't go "all out" on them. There's plenty of tricks up their sleeves, and with the team attack combos in this chapter, there's room for even more of that in the next chapter.

And now, attack on Titan. Yeah, it's going down now.
Ynnej chapter 53 . 1/18
I love Mia's entrance, haha. Very flashy and heroic.
Susano'o, huh. I wonder whose Affinity Soul it is ... It'd better not be Matt. The Creator really would have made so many mistakes if so.

I'm going to test the reaction of a raving lunatic getting struck by lightning.

LOL. Oh, Mia.

And wow, this battle between the Alpha and Beta anomalies is insane. Such power. And their exchange of words is hilarious. Very interesting to see Mia fight with such force but without being under the effects of Demonica.

Oh wow, Leena is so sassy. She's insulting Valor like how she insults her uncle hahaha.

Why do I always end up as someone's prisoner? Have I been raising a damsel-in-distress flag for my entire life?

Lmao Alexis. Poor woman. At least she took down a God before she got captured.

Really loving how these guys are taking the gods down due to excellent teamwork and more battle experience.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Omnimon2688 chapter 53 . 1/17
There, finally after 8 years made an account... did I have one? I don't know...
Darth Zannacross chapter 53 . 1/17
Ah, glad you listened to the feedback, don't need to be a nag, just wanted to see a final battle with max epic levels I suppose, thanks for not pulling a Bleach and showing how the showdown ended.

Speaking of that, it seems like quite the epic showdown between the Alpha and Beta, Phalanx clearly is obsessed with being number one, he and Vegeta would get along lol.

Well, his full power is indeed brutal, hoping Mia can break through.

Meanwhile, Leena and co seem to be using teamwork well to break through the God slaves.

Lol, Alexis reached self awareness of her damsel in distress repeat role lol.

Also, Leena has grown quite a lot to be able to own a god with one shot.

Overall, the hero's showed no zombies are going to win, even when more powerful, the side that barley can work as a unit fails to those who use true teamwork.

Now, time to see if the same can be applied to Matt personally, the bastard still has quite a lot of power.

Well, this was a nice phase of the showdown, far less of a hassle dealing with the " Zombies" then, that war arc in Naruto lol. So with that, great job once more, looking forward to how theses showdowns reach there climax and till next time keep up the great work.

We will see, but
Cy chapter 52 . 11/29/2015
Sorry it took me a while to read this. Phalanx seemed to be pretty smooth and the reappearance of Leena and her friends was pretty nice. It feels like the story is hitting its climax and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Ruben chapter 52 . 11/26/2015
As we're getting closer, I'm wondering if Matt and Slade will be seeing each other on opposite ends of the spectrum. Matt's Godly powers make him an unstoppable force, but still a minion to Slade? Did Slade pull a Kilgrave on him?

This chapter closed with a mostly positive feel, but with a few chapters left, I think that's a setup for some failure really soon. Or at least, a really big hurdle that they can't jump over without folding their hands a few times.

BTW, do you think there's free express shipping in the God Realm?
Ynnej chapter 52 . 11/16/2015
Hah! Alexis's line to Phalanx before she attacks.

Ooooh, I love the collaboration between Alexis, Evan and Vy here with their first attack wave against Phalanx! And then Roy and Vy's combo in the next attack! AND LOL OH VY. OF COURSE SHE DOES A CLOUD REFERENCE.

Aahh, thanks for subverting the 'mastermind spills evil plan' trope again! :D

I'm also glad that Sylvia realises at the final moment that she shouldn't kill Valor. That buys some time for Leena to appear.

And the whole gang appears! Hell yeah! I don't mind that Phalanx's defeat wasn't shown. The final battles are more important than his demise. Loving everyone's confident attitude.
Guest chapter 52 . 11/16/2015
Well that sas a good place to leave. Kinda wish i got to see Phalanx get owned by my boy Roy buuuuut its all good.

Loving the battlese dude, cant wait to hop back to alex and ace
Darth Zannacross chapter 52 . 11/15/2015
Ah nice, showdown time resumes, next up is, Phalanx, another egoistical bastard to cut down to size. He is a deadly, genre savy one all right, he must know how beatdowns in shows like Bleach and DBZ went to say the least, I do hope the good guys don't have as bad ends as Valor's dad's group though, we will see, the fact that he is not even flinching at them bringing out all there AS's at once is not a good idea, with any luck Mia will show up, oh and Ash to lol.

Meanwhile, the bitter showdown at last begins it seems, Matt is as crazy as ever, and he found a loophole to attack Valor, to bad the others can't cheat to attack Matt back lol. Its nearly like Obito and Madara with the Ten Tails power, Valor is the last one left so, hope he can hold his own even as he has to fight against his former comrades.

Good thing Leena made quite the dramatic entrance, along with, the others? Phalanx got beaten off screen? So, he got the same fate as Yammy in Bleach, damn, kind of rushing it? All that build up for nothing, and then, where is Mia and Ash?

Well, rushed feeling aside, its a intense showdown all right, besides for a crazed Ace and the Emperor we are at the final showdown, well, mostly lol, so keep up the great work and till next time.
Ynnej chapter 51 . 11/12/2015
Okay...! Did not expect Yoshino and Gaff to appear too. Damn.

AND EVERYONE ELSE. Well, I did expect Hayley ... but wow.

I quite like how you portray everyone's thoughts and feelings after they've experienced death and then life again. They were taught well by Sophie haha.

Oh, I missed Allen. And I love how everyone disses Collin rofl.

Aand the truths come out. I'm glad Gaff mentions his observations of Seth's final moments. And omg, Felicia. Staph. Yup. I'm tearing up now.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ynnej chapter 50 . 11/10/2015
Wow. The Affinity Drive sure is an insane upgrade, which is demonstrated quite well here with Ace KO-ing the Adjutant-class Anomalies. But damn, just when I thought the upgrade is taken away by Oliver and Kim - Ace proved he really did get a power up.

Wow ... so many deaths. Oliver's death started a domino effect. I also didn't expect Ulric getting his head chopped off.

And just when I thought that's really it for the resistance, Quinton returns! Yeaah.

Ahh, Felicia and Leena meet again...

Onward to the next chapter!
Darth Zannacross chapter 51 . 10/31/2015
Well, this is a even more bitter traumatic reunion then I expected, talk about piling on the drama, I said it felt like a megaman castle stage before, now its like if you had to fight all the boss fights at once. Talk about awkward for Alex and Collen to have to fight along side each, double so for Gaff Allen and so on. If only Kabuto used such complete corpse control things might have not slipped out of his hands with Itachi and Madara, but I digress lol.

Some of the reunions were from a while like Haley or painfully recent like Leah and Yoshido, Slade and Matt are quite cruel indeed.

And on top of that we got Allen and Felcia's AS's as a extra bonus, still, Draclua? ( Plays Dance of Illusions) I don't think Leena needs Vampire Killer to kill this bloodsucker, the Belmonts wish they had her kind of power lol.

Speaking of that, to think at the start of the the story Leena could barely fight Leah, now she is fighting her plus seven other tough opponents at once, she did not get a major Naruto type super mode boost either, just, honing those skills it seems.

Still, if she can just pull out black holes now, first of all, Nagato would be pleased lol, but that also means depending on how well she can control this power, she in theory can fight on par with Matt.

Also, now your not even hiding Seth is coming back eh? Well, we will see just how he retakes final boss status lol, should be intense.

So, that was quite the emotional battle, I admit it felt a tad rushed since I figured Ash and others would stroll done clone lane as well, not sure how much your in a hurry to get to the final destination.

And speaking of that, seems for the moment I am now caught up with your story completely. Damn, nearly 150 chapters, but I would not have read that long if this was not the story I liked the most on this site besides my own.

Since you updated not to long ago at least I don't have to worry this will be one of the many unfinished stories on here, and I would hope not because not being updated from here would be a killer cruel cliffhanger lol.

Well once more, not sure if you have yet to glance at my own Zilos Chronicles story as of yet, I wager your quite busy but I would be quite grateful to hear what you think on my story one day, hopefully that's possible. Well with that keep up the great work, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 50 . 10/28/2015
Well, Ace is going full rage mode now, he is stupid for trusting Slade but, he has never been that bright, we will see who will shut down his rage. Meanwhile, Slade seems to have Axel's group in a bind with his clones but, his monsters seem to be doing the most damage. Damn, things turned sour rather freaking fast.

Ace off panel owned Lelia, damn now she is in the same group as the Vizards when Wonderwises did stuff off screen lol.

Seriously, I do wonder what kind of power source it must be to give Ace such power, even its creator did not do so well on his own against Ace and his brother, ugh.

Well, Oliver died in a flash, Zach even faster. Leon Keggy and even Not Thor dying that fast, something tells me another visit from the auto life fairy might be in order, otherwise, this is how the fight between Sasuke and Naruto's friends should have happened in the final battle lol. On top of it all Kim went crazy, things are rather dire, I wonder if Quinton will finish Ace off before Ash even gets a shot? Guess we will see.

Meanwhile, so we found out the big surprise, Slade revived everyone from Leena's past to be mid bosses! Damn, this is a Megaman final level now, I wonder if that makes Slade the Sigma Anomaly? Does that mean the true final bad guy is going to be Sigma( Gets shot by a charged X buster blast.

Well, this is like the final Naruto arc all over again, we will see just how intense this dance with the dead will be but, another intense, brutal chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 49 . 10/26/2015
The Emperor piles on the overkill, and also overkill on being a jackass to Tammy for forcing her out for just existing, this can't end well.

And, that nearly felt like a world record with how fast Ace's promise was broken. If it was anyone else it would feel tragic but, Ace had it coming for being a self absorbed mega prick so, meh.

I forgot Xion and Brick were brothers, I guess this is the more bitter Sasuke/ Itachi/ Ranga and Jin brother relationship, for now. At least Ash's brother came to the good guys had to be the good older brother lol, his AS is cool to so, nice. Lol, glad Nadine is getting a mentor change to learn better moves lol.
Well, on top of that we got a confrontation with Slade at last. Right off the bat he pulls off more heartless acts such as using his own son carelessly as a hostage, and going all Edo Tensi/ Reanimation Jutsu to pull at those heart strings.

Well, Quinton sure had some major guts to diss Slade like that calling him out on his resolve, I have a feeling a massive amount of rage is about to be unleashed. First off we got Ace's own rage to deal with, hopefully it won't swallow to many people up, time for Ash to have the final rematch with him lol.

Well, another intense chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »