Reviews for Anomaly War
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 7h
The lord of all light is named Lee eh? Rock Lee would be so happy lol. Well, time for a truck ton of new characters, this feels like having to learn all the Bleach Captains and their staff at once lol.

So, Scott/ The Emperor is not the one in charge but this Domino? Thought they would be the same person, guess not. Well, gives me a Bleach senior captain Yamaoto vibe of being a killjoy but I suppose that's what being a leader does to people
lol.

So, the so called gods can't even get the job done with the environment eh? Not looking quite so Divine, Storm from the X men could get the job done by her self lol.

On top of that, it seems quite dysfunctional at the moment, I can see why the title is what it is lol.

Well, Axel, Sophia and Leena are all making progress on there ambitions I guess, we will see what comes from it. On top of that, Ace is still causing trouble, he is nearly Bowser at this rate lol. Well, we will see what Lee's true agenda is I guess, nice set up for the storm to come I suppose, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 8/29
Well, Ace's brother leaves quite a strong impression, with impressive powers to boot. Still, his callousness allowed Ace to get away and he does not seem to have much love for his brother.
Meanwhile, the cops showed they are no longer cannon folder, good for them lol.

Well, we see a castle in god's realm, its rather godly all right, nearly right out of Castlevaina, with a armory to boot, curious to see who had to make all of that stuff lol.

And now their is Tammy, seems, moody for someone of such power, we will see. And we also got some nice reunions with Brick and Gaff, glad they are doing well.

So, chat with the Gods, time to see what all the fuss is about, we will see but, nice setting the stage.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 8/28
And we are reintroduced to Ash, playing FF 13 2, I see he enjoys suffering lol. Well, Sophia shows she still loves being a jerk, at least Ash has mostly rebound from the fiasco that was Felicia it seems.

Also glad to see Axel is doing well, and he let Leena in on what Dom told him, more questions that need answering lol. Even Austin has improved a tad, though, now that section might be opened to some juicy developments, along with another ominous player.

Ah, to bad Roy and Alexis are not around, er, and Justine to, and yet the coppers are going? Hopefully they don't make the situation worst.

Well, to top it off, Ace is alive? He really is like Team Rocket of the story, or maybe Bowser lol.

Still, talk about twist ending, Ash's brother returns? Hope he does not go by the same logic of Itachi, we will see. Things are heating up, another great chapter and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 8/27
Well, the second interloper seems quite vicious indeed, thankfully not Thor, er, Ulric made a surprise return, did not think he would be coming back any time soon. Still, this Shaendru seems quite formidable, we will see if he reaches Seth's level of nastiness soon I guess but, he is making a good debut.

Well, Leah is still being quite brutal and clearly has a grudge, but Mia's grand return cuts down on revenge gal's vengeance it seems, glad to see Mia is less crazy or things would be even worst lol.

Glad Mia forced the bad guys to retreat, its like a ironic view of how the previous story started. I see Levy is still the same, at times he reminds me of the pizza guy from Futerama lol.

On top of that reunion we got another one with Valor, with the good news that Leena can at last get what she wanted after all this time, the entrance to the realm of the gods, Seth would be so envious lol.

Well, Leena's father sounds more and more like a jerk, just hope he is not a Relius or Gendo kind of father, that would suck

Though, speaking of fathers, never expected Valor to have a living dad, and for it to turn out to be Not Thor, well done at least, never thought Ulric would be linked like that.

Well, glad Alex is doing well at least, and as the gang tries to get the band back together, as we see just how the Emperor has been plotting his grand game, on top of that it seems we have a rouge god, this can't end well.

Well, the stage has been and its quite a epic set so nice job with another dose of epic action and drama, looking forward to how things go from here so till then keep up the great work.
Cy chapter 50 . 8/27
Such an intense chapter. So many deaths with even the mighty Ulric Garinator falling. And then that ending... The next chapter is going to be nuts.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 8/25
And so, long time no see, been so long since, a few days ago lol. Ah well, things start off nice and cheerful with a prison break it seems, getting Spiderman vibes, I wonder if they were busted out by the Kingpin? Lol, unlikely but we will see, still, Ace never learns it seems even after all this.

Oh well, in the end the Element Lords decide to crash the party, and I was wondering where Valor was lol.

So, in the end, Ace and co all met there ends, guess no final grudge match after all, damn, and not even sure who got the kill in, reminds me of the Transformers movie where they killed off half the cast for new bots to take the spotlight lol.

Still, three years have passed, more then the two required to get in? I wonder what is causing Leena the delay, we will see. In the meanwhile, reunions ahoy, nice to see Sophia catch up, still, no using social media? That's just being callus lol.

Valor's Father eh? Forget at times theses guys are not quite godly at times, should be interesting.

Well, we start off the story with a new angry broad it seems, a female fatale who, fights like Maka from Soul Eater? Well, she seems to be linked to what Dom and Axel were talking about last time, seems this is going too escalate to top level intensity rather soon, with Leah being able to put Yoshino on the ropes , quite the cliff hanger.

Well, a epic start full of action and drama to part two so well done, keep up the great work and till next time.
Jester chapter 49 . 8/5
I liked seeing that a lot of characters have strong conviction. In particular, Nadine showed that, through both her words and her feet. It's unfortunate that the other characters can't carry that, thanks to the sight of their dearly departed. It'd be pretty amazing if Quinton were the one to make them come to their senses. This could be one of those cases where not having a strong attachment could come in handy.

Slade's a dirty player, but I haven't forgotten that the secret to his hocus pocus mind tricks is all in the wrist. Or rather, what's on his wrist. What a joke. That clown should be lynched. Or is that what he wants...? He's the kind of guy I imagine would have a contingency plan for his contingency plan.

Such language in this chapter. Captain America wouldn't approve, but it's a good indication that things are getting more and more serious.
RayKamiya chapter 49 . 8/3
Damn man well worth the wait _
Ynnej chapter 48 . 7/12
So many deaths omg. Adrian. It's great how Ash gets to work with Adrian in bringing down Shaendru though, and that Ray even got some shots in to bring him down.

...Those three. Is it? Could it be? Is it Felicia, Collin and Axel?
Ynnej chapter 47 . 7/12
Wow. What an opening. Fuck. o_o

Omg. I am crying. Well done. Kudos.

Thank goodness that Justine stayed behind too. And ha! Roy's the dad of the group, making sure the kids like Vy behave haha.

MIAAAA. This is awesome. Mentor and mentee!
Ynnej chapter 46 . 7/12
I'm liking all the reminiscing between the characters. Didn't think about the possibility of Ash and Alexis together until that interaction. For some reason, it works.

Loving how Justine and Roy are helping each other with their worries that is so them. And how Roy panics when they're about to do the do. LOL

Bwahaha, Vy's apology. Love the scene between Vy and Evan too. Much needed. Evan really does need to start accepting support. And that little scene of the past was cute.

Wow. The scene where Sophie stabs Leena in the shoulder and Leena plummets her away. What a tragic battle. :(
AC chapter 48 . 7/11
Things are really taking off now! The fight between the Harvelle brothers and Shaendru was pretty intense. Almost on another plane of fight sequences. I could just imagine the graphic violence but the crystals and ice make it pretty awesome at the same time. Cool to have Tara's thing resolved. It's been too long so good to wrap that part up. That mall is a curse.

And I see you put a small teaser at the end there. That's gonna be something special, especially if these guys are now united against Leena. But that last guy might turn thins around so that speculation's up in the air.
Cy chapter 48 . 6/28
More brutality. That was a good chapter to read. It was also so satisfying to see Slade beat down Seth and Shaendru die. You have to feel bad for Adrian and Tara though. They really got a raw deal. Tara waits seven years just to see that happen when they finally meet again.
RayKamiya chapter 48 . 6/28
God DAMN man this is getting fun and holy hell

sorry it took me so long to read these lately been really swamped with work X_X
Cy chapter 47 . 6/11
Sorry it took so long for me to read. Sophie returning and dying was a bit unexpected. Adrianne dying, a bit more expected.

I've got to say, things have really changed from the first series. In that AS were seen as pretty much the ultimate weapon. Here they are almost casually slaughtered.

I'm sure we can expect more death and dismemberment in the near future. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »