Reviews for Anomaly War
Ynnej chapter 55 . 5/22/2016
I am so glad Leena got there in time to save Alexis.

Oh wow, having the Affinity Souls be reborn under Fortuna is a great plan.

Such teamwork. This is glorious. Alexis and Evan seems to have caught on. If only they can pass that info onto Leena as she still seems to give time to listen to Matt.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ocean'sGrayWaves chapter 54 . 4/4/2016
No Casual Mode, just casualties.

Things have gone on for pretty long, huh? Almost like we're nearing the end or something. The APS duo was pretty much the focus of this one, which is nice. This is their big moment and they seem to have gotten their ABI and CAM maxed out for this awesome Affinity Soul fusion.

Which means something bad might happen to them afterward, right? Hmm... Admittedly, there were brutal deaths that caught me by surprise. It was pretty amazing when Tristan started screwing the rules, though. Like that time Quinton punched Seth. The momentum is still going up here, but I think this chapter had a good balance of either side dominating. Can't be too long now.
Ynnej chapter 54 . 3/15/2016
Still loving the teamwork between these guys. And Leena's entrance as Valor's backup! So awesome and hilarious.

But wow, it gets really intense fast. Loving Sergeant's and Quinton's comeback. Tristan put up a good fight while he could, and good burst of bravery there with Serph.

Looking forward for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/8/2016
Glad your back, time to resume the showdown. We start off with Leena getting, haphazardly thrown to the climax lol. Hopefully her friends can handle Titan, we have enough causalities as it is. Though, seems Leon and Nadine survived at least, huzzah, hell even Keggy deserved better then that, poor not Thor though.

Well, its mostly because of Ace, and it seems Sarge and Quinton were about to be his next victims, till, it seems they have the Mangekyo Sharingan to suddenly summon Sussano'o? Well, did not see that coming, did not think Ace would go out without one last duel with Ash, heh, between Quinton and Ash's own brother he barley has had any wins to himself this story lol.

Well, at least Xion is not one of the foolish bad guys who would fight to the death merely out of pride, though, not sure what's going to be his fate after that.

Meanwhile, seems Nathan at last also met his end, after all the greif he caused Axel and everyone else he got what he deserved, Tristen is indeed ruthless. A shame, he at last got Emperor Jackass to feel some pain, to bad he was to caught up to see the second gun, arg.

Well, for all of Susano'o's epic power, if Slade can stop them dead in their tracks it will be all for naught, time to see what the game plan is, heh, it seems like Serph just might pull a Leouch like move to conclude the history with his father and mother, we will see.

Another intense chapter that's epiclly progressing to the final showdown, quite looking to see how the current cliffhangers are resolved, so till next time keep up the great work and till next time.
RayKamiya chapter 54 . 3/8/2016
Holy shit man work has been keeping me busy...

but these last few chapters have been really fun to read
Cy chapter 54 . 3/7/2016
This chapter was well worth the wait. The appearance of Susano'O, the third of the original lords of the God Realm, was pretty awesome. All I could think of was that same feeling I have when Omnimon appears. It may not sound like much with that comparison but for me it's essentially the highest level of "this is going to be good" edge of the chair style anticipation of action. It did not disappoint, especially when we saw the indominatable Xion surrender to its power.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The stuff with Leena is fun but I will admit that the part I'm looking forward to the most is the continuation of the scene in Slade's office. I'm really excited to see what will happen there, especially since it doesn't quite feel like Scott will be exiting the stage yet no matter how worried he is right now, facing down what is likely one of the single most powerful beings in the series if not the most powerful based on the hype.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/7/2016
Can't remember the log in.

As I said...poor Ace and Panzer... It really got me where I live.

Glad to see you overcame the distractions to finish this. End is in sight, things are looking good for the heroes...kinda?
Cy chapter 53 . 2/6/2016
Sorry it took me so long to read this.

Good chapter. I liked some of the banter from Ash and Mia. The battle between Mia and Phalanx was a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to the final battles that are coming in the next few chapters.
Teletraan I chapter 53 . 1/24/2016
Well... That's. Just. Prime.

Once again, the heroes are using their skills to the maximum, continuing the forward momentum from last chapter. Perhaps a bit too optimistic, so I know there will be a big turnabout later when things get really serious. Plus more casualties. That's just how it works.

Now when I think about it, they were just fighting the "spirits" of the Gods, so that's not exactly something to be hyping over, and I have a feeling they really didn't go "all out" on them. There's plenty of tricks up their sleeves, and with the team attack combos in this chapter, there's room for even more of that in the next chapter.

And now, attack on Titan. Yeah, it's going down now.
Ynnej chapter 53 . 1/18/2016
I love Mia's entrance, haha. Very flashy and heroic.
Susano'o, huh. I wonder whose Affinity Soul it is ... It'd better not be Matt. The Creator really would have made so many mistakes if so.

I'm going to test the reaction of a raving lunatic getting struck by lightning.

LOL. Oh, Mia.

And wow, this battle between the Alpha and Beta anomalies is insane. Such power. And their exchange of words is hilarious. Very interesting to see Mia fight with such force but without being under the effects of Demonica.

Oh wow, Leena is so sassy. She's insulting Valor like how she insults her uncle hahaha.

Why do I always end up as someone's prisoner? Have I been raising a damsel-in-distress flag for my entire life?

Lmao Alexis. Poor woman. At least she took down a God before she got captured.

Really loving how these guys are taking the gods down due to excellent teamwork and more battle experience.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Omnimon2688 chapter 53 . 1/17/2016
There, finally after 8 years made an account... did I have one? I don't know...
Darth Zannacross chapter 53 . 1/17/2016
Ah, glad you listened to the feedback, don't need to be a nag, just wanted to see a final battle with max epic levels I suppose, thanks for not pulling a Bleach and showing how the showdown ended.

Speaking of that, it seems like quite the epic showdown between the Alpha and Beta, Phalanx clearly is obsessed with being number one, he and Vegeta would get along lol.

Well, his full power is indeed brutal, hoping Mia can break through.

Meanwhile, Leena and co seem to be using teamwork well to break through the God slaves.

Lol, Alexis reached self awareness of her damsel in distress repeat role lol.

Also, Leena has grown quite a lot to be able to own a god with one shot.

Overall, the hero's showed no zombies are going to win, even when more powerful, the side that barley can work as a unit fails to those who use true teamwork.

Now, time to see if the same can be applied to Matt personally, the bastard still has quite a lot of power.

Well, this was a nice phase of the showdown, far less of a hassle dealing with the " Zombies" then, that war arc in Naruto lol. So with that, great job once more, looking forward to how theses showdowns reach there climax and till next time keep up the great work.

We will see, but
Cy chapter 52 . 11/29/2015
Sorry it took me a while to read this. Phalanx seemed to be pretty smooth and the reappearance of Leena and her friends was pretty nice. It feels like the story is hitting its climax and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Ruben chapter 52 . 11/26/2015
As we're getting closer, I'm wondering if Matt and Slade will be seeing each other on opposite ends of the spectrum. Matt's Godly powers make him an unstoppable force, but still a minion to Slade? Did Slade pull a Kilgrave on him?

This chapter closed with a mostly positive feel, but with a few chapters left, I think that's a setup for some failure really soon. Or at least, a really big hurdle that they can't jump over without folding their hands a few times.

BTW, do you think there's free express shipping in the God Realm?
Ynnej chapter 52 . 11/16/2015
Hah! Alexis's line to Phalanx before she attacks.

Ooooh, I love the collaboration between Alexis, Evan and Vy here with their first attack wave against Phalanx! And then Roy and Vy's combo in the next attack! AND LOL OH VY. OF COURSE SHE DOES A CLOUD REFERENCE.

Aahh, thanks for subverting the 'mastermind spills evil plan' trope again! :D

I'm also glad that Sylvia realises at the final moment that she shouldn't kill Valor. That buys some time for Leena to appear.

And the whole gang appears! Hell yeah! I don't mind that Phalanx's defeat wasn't shown. The final battles are more important than his demise. Loving everyone's confident attitude.
299 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »