Reviews for Anomaly War
Ynnej chapter 37 . 5/1/2014
Well, shit. Leena can also levitate people. She's definitely the Omega anomaly.

Haha, Vy forming a weapon 3 times her size gave me the dejavu of Arika and Nina. F%* yeah the plasma zone is awesome. And gah! Superstar! I want a plush modelled after Superstar now.

Omg, when Leena was about to kill Leah but got stopped by Justine and Roy. Damn. Emotional moment there. Thank goodness for Ash's presence and logic. Leena's back a bit.

And WHAT?! Sophie's there...WHAAAAAT? And damn, finally the other Elemental gods show up, but whaaaaat.

Onward to the next chapter.
2nd Cell Phone chapter 38 . 4/24/2014
Criminy! That was quite a lot to intake. The chapter seemed to work well in conveying the seriousness of the situation by having it focus on this particular event. This really was the girls' chapter. They were all angered and tensed by their fallen men which can totally bring out the brutal side of the girls. Well, all except Leena, who's reverted back to her hesitant self. To be fair, she did kind of go through a fugue state. It's a lose-lose no matter what side Leena takes, so it'd be really good if she acts upon her own rules.

While I'm glad that Evan is still somehow making it, I'm a little saddened that Yoshi and Koji had to go (though I expected as much). I enjoyed their fights because it almost looked like they gave Sophie a run for her money, especially Koji's final strike.

The next volume should be even more enticing. Cheers!
Cy chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
Wow... I was expecting Yoshino and Koji to both die the moment they decided to stay, but it was still pretty emotional. Both of them and their Affinity Souls just got torn apart. Then again, Sophie was at pretty much full strength while the two Observers and the rest of them already had both feet in the grave already due to the previous fights but still... Wow. Those deaths hit me harder pretty much any of the other ones in the series yet. Yoshino has been around forever, but not only that but while Leah, Gaff, and Axel sort of had it coming in a way due to past and present choices Yoshino and Koji died simply because they were good people who made the choice to continue to be good people even it would mean their deaths. Sophie's words at the end of the chapter also really hit home in a way. The fanatic who is willing to watch the world burn for the greater good is an often used trope, but I feel that it's been put to good use here.

Now we just have the fight between Matt, Hieshi, and Amara. I'm really looking forward to that though I have to admit I'm not sure if all three of them will survive the encounter...
Ynnej chapter 36 . 4/16/2014
I honestly thought that was the end there for Yoshino and Koji there. Thank goodness for Amara's arrival. Her screentime in battle has made her quite likeable to me; an interesting side of her we hadn't seen before is shown.

Leena in a rage. Oh gods. Not good at all. The situation really is reversed.

But Vy. Hohoho. I always love Vy screentime, especially in battle. Onward to the next chapter.
Ynnej chapter 34 . 4/6/2014
Great, descriptive narration of Alexis's and Kat's battle, especially because us readers may have forgotten their skills and Affinity Souls.

Oh Gaff, what a brave, illogical and killing move. I guess there are exceptions to what skills will be nulled upon the death of the person performing the skill. Also good to have Kat accept the truth before she dies too. Seth's little mercy begging worries me though, as if he was put under something until his death by Slade...
Shelved PS3 Game chapter 37 . 4/2/2014
Vy's fight was certainly super special if somewhat peculiar, but it was probably the most humorous thing out of the chapter that was just filled with screamo and destruction.

Leena beat Leah pretty badly. Can this even be called a fight? Though I guess the more important thing was that Leena was just out of her freaking mind, as if possessed by a demon not unlike the Alpha Anomaly's. I'm curious how her state of being will be like after this because things may be getting worse for her, but it's really the first time she's been directly responsible in her actions. Will she man up or lose herself once again?

Just when I was thinking, "Man, why is Evan so awesome?" he gets forked. I wasn't expecting the outcome to be like this at all and now it just frightens me that many fates have now been sealed. Just... uggggghhhh what the fudge. I mean, I'm glad to know that I was right about someone, but this turnout is not how I thought would turn out. Damn that Excalibur *annoyed at Excalibur face*
Cy chapter 37 . 3/28/2014
Wow. This chapter was well worth the wait. The fight between Vy and Lee was pretty awesome, especially with SUPERSTAR! appearing to save the day. The fight between Leah and Leena was also pretty one-sided.

But all of that paled in comparison to what happened at the end. Leah's death and pretty much the entire group's defeat... The crap hit the fan already, but now it looks like someone decided to light it on fire after filling it with grenades.
Defaulty Brave chapter 36 . 3/6/2014
When one demon fades, another one awakens. It truly feels like the Alpha and Omega right now. That is, the beginning and the end. To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed that Leena and Leah's fight barely even started, so it was just odd to break up Vy's scenes, which were the most interesting parts of this chapter. Leena's gonna realize how stupid she was being when this is all over. It's both sad and amusing.

Right away, she has the advantage over Leah in terms of power and numbers, so it'll be challenging to show Leah putting up a fight at all. Since the number of obstacles are lowering, I can see the others trying to stop Leena, though it might end up like Axel. After the falling out with her Pervy God, Leena seems to lost her own "valor," if you know what I mean. That's unintentional on your part, but a lucky coincidence.
Shia LaBeouf chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
The reign of Demonica has ended! Pretty intense fight. I like how Yoshino is really the jealous type. Lets her be a serious character while still giving some comic relief.

I have to admit Lee is one of my favourite characters. He's very much so a shounen protagonist. Brash, a likable jerk, but also thirsty for battle. His fight with Vy is really quite fun and even though it's just as vicious as the rest of them it does feel like a bit of a palate cleanser due to the witty banter. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
Cy chapter 36 . 3/6/2014

Cy chapter 35 . 2/19/2014
Seth may be gone, but there are still tons of problems cropping up, aren't there. I'm not sure which I'm more eager to see; Mia vs Yoshino and Koji, Lee bullying the weak, or the double "L"s facing off on a death match using Final Destination, Fox only, no items, and one stock.

Lots of good stuff in this chap, like Yoshino the tsundere and Kim's reaction to Ulric's lack of a beard. Looking forward to the next chapter.
POLLOS chapter 35 . 2/10/2014
Whoa. Leena in pork pie hat mode is fierce. Too bad Leah didn't stay out of her territory. She should've tread lightly. Now she'll have to face the wrath of Heisen-Leena. If she's not holding back now, this is sure to be one hell of a fight. It's fitting that this chapter juxtaposes the Alpha Anomaly's brutal assault with the Omega's sooner-than-soon lethal fighting mode. Next chapter is sure gonna have a lot of battles, but this one is possibly the most anticipated one just because it's Leena... Leena on the warpath.

The six-way call reminded me of a certain YTP. Maybe it's just me? Still not quite sure how he did it or what limitations there were. Either he didn't know Leon and Keggy were there or they left with the Scofield sisters. Kind of odd Vy was still a little standoffish to Evan after what I assume was an off-screen explanation of what Evan did to save her. Or maybe she doesn't want Evan to know she knows. Who knows? (You do.)
colour me bad chapter 35 . 2/8/2014
Wow!
I so loved the 'OMG, roy and I are engaged' part
Ray chapter 35 . 2/6/2014
holy shit man, things are really coming to a head aren't they?

keep it up man
Auric Seven chapter 34 . 1/29/2014
You were serious on the lots and lots of death thing. Am getting chills wondering whose next, then Seths death was satisfying to an extent till that little dying message. You story is something I'd love to see in manga then animated.
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »