Reviews for Anomaly War
Darth Zannacross chapter 45 . 10/19
I see the two misguided fathers are trying to atone for their mistakes, and meanwhile, one hot headed god is just, being so damn petty that its aggravating, thankfully its annoying Leena to.

Meanwhile, everyone tries to plan a way to stop the Emperor but sounds like the worlds are merging, does Slade have the power of the Void? We will see, in the meanwhile, it seems Leena is so strong she is a god buster now, or hot head is just so consumed with rage that she can not even fight with how incoherent her thoughts are.

Still, a good chunk of the gods lost much more easily then I thought, I guess its like Leena said and despite being the Elemental gods for the most part they are not that far above everyone. Well, its over now since Matt showed up as expected.

Damn, he can read minds and commands light darkness and everything but solid all at once, since he can read someone's plans, short of Leena turning Super Sayain 3 or something, things are looking rather bleak here. To top it off, to think that Sylvia would hate Valor so much she would kill her self, this is like freaking Romo and Juliet here, yet another tragic end it seems.

And to top it off, Matt wants to unleash the Annihilation Wave? So, he is pro Negative Zone eh? I guess Annihilus would approve lol.

So, on top of everything, it seems yet another tragic showdown is about to unfold. I reread the start of the series, its sad to see Sophie descend to such depths, but she is on the same level as Sasuke now, someone who only hates, I am rather sure she would fit rather nicely as a Red Lantern at the moment to say the least.

Well, we will see how things go from here but another explosively emotional and action packed chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 44 . 10/17
So, Leena had a heart to heart talk with her father, at least they did not kill each other, shows he got caught up in his own ego, but, still more Matt's fault for taking things WAY to personally to say the least and at least Georgy is no Relius or Gendo caliber mad scientist.

Sophie still shows how far gone she has gone, while the Emperor shows he is so far gone he is on another planet.

He is more upfront with his intentions then either Charles in Code Geass or Darth Sidious since they mostly lied about their true intentions while Scott is just stating his plans, we will see, the rebellion is forming, lets see if it can get off the ground without crashing in to flames.

Meanwhile, talking about flames, Sylvia, really is self absorbed if with everything going on all she cares about is making Valor pay for not caring about her feelings. Ugh, if only Sakura was this way in Naruto about Sasuke dismissing her, she would be, far more interesting then she was in that series lol.

Well, time for another tragic duel, we will see how high the tragic bar will be after this bitter showdown but for now keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 43 . 10/16
And well, now we have one tragic start. Ace really was consumed with hate, only caring about revenge, and as much of a jackass Lee was, I feel bad things ended so badly for him and his wife. Meanwhile on top of everything Sylpha is being quite a drama queen, they could have used a therapist in God realm, her only caring about hurting Valor seems like she is quite single minded, how sad.

Still, this leads to a tragic father and son duel, not as intense as Luke VS Vader or Carl VS Relius I suppose but, still rather tense. Fake Thor still shows how tough he is by fighting three on one even when its his solo power against three AS's, to bad Sophie pulled a Akuma and dropped right in to taunt Valor.

I am getting major Sasuke vibes with her, we will see if this betrayal resolves less lamely then Sasuke did lol. Oh well, another great chapter , keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 41 . 10/14
So, I guess the real Thor shows up at least, watch out Ulric lol.

All the tension about Axel's death blows up, I suppose it might Kat's fault , she seemed to push Axel over the edge, so in the end it was Seth's fault? We will see, maybe. Well, as our battered hero's desperately try to rebound from the battering they took, the Lords of Light and darkness seem to be dishing out even more hard core battering.

Talk about a bitter clash, though in the end Amara felt to loyal to her husband despite everything, just for it to bite both her and Hieshi hard. Sounds like Lee was just about to try and atone for his massive failings as a lord of light, only for Ace to cut down that plan, Ace really is simple minded about all this it seems.
Darth Zannacross chapter 40 . 10/13
Damn, Ace went through one hell of a upgrade process, still likely going to be crushed by Ash in the final rematch to come, it did not work for Star Wolf, Frezia and others and the robot enhancements are not going to bridge the gap, we will see, in any case the stakes are as high as ever.

Meanwhile, a lot of bitter backlash of all the tragic moments it seems. First of all, poor Valor never saw how OC ended, lol that train wreck ending. Speaking of wrecks though, Leena seems all but feral at this point, I suppose I can't blame her to much , she has went through like, five gundam main hero's worth of trauma in a few days, that's bound to mess up most, but, hopefully she can rebound from the abyss of despair.

Meanwhile, we learn a bit more about Lee, maybe he was once a decent guy but being isolated screwed him up, eh, still to much of a jackass to feel sorry for. Ditto for Jeska, her many double crosses got her crossed over to the next dimension, and now at last its time for the Masters of Light and Darkness to butt heads. And, Lee lost any sympathy when he showed how petty he really was, damn it.

Still,, now Lee's wife is in the middle of this showdown and Ace is in the wings, this can't end well. Looking forward to how the " True Thor"s arrival will change things, till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 39 . 10/12
Well, we start off the next arc with even more tension, Matt is one move away from just offing Sophie, though at this point I would not object since she is a deranged traitorous scum.

Speaking of treachery, time for a bitter father son confrontation as Slade shows how he is nearly always on the ball. Slade must really be out their if he thinks his son will ever forgive him after killing Desire. Poor girl, dying like that because of that damn design flaw.

Damn it, Alex finally had a chance to take the Emperor down only for Nathan to be a tool and switch just because Ace is still alive. Its a damn shame that Axel died but his double turn coat ex buddy is still alive, arg.

At long last Tammy and Ace reunite, guess we will see how Ace will react to at least meeting his objective. Meanwhile, Matt knows everyone hates him and does not care, lovely, and Sophie shows she does not care for anyone either, at least that's been made clear.

Meanwhile, more creepy father son time, and we find Slade's hobby is mass cloning, I see he made a pack with Kamnio eh? I wonder if Dist is part of the Replica scheme lol, it would fit him and he did vanish for a while. And, Matt has a true body or something? I wonder if this will be a Obito/ Madara situation, we will see.

Well, another intense chapter, looking forward to where it all leads so keep up the great work and till next time.
At least Mia bailed them out, glad to see she is not as bogged down as she has been, need some good news theses days.
Darth Zannacross chapter 38 . 10/9
Eh, sorry cut my last review short last time because of how annoyed Sophie made me, still, seems Like Matt's at last going to answer to his backstabbing spree, his ego is so large now it can be seen from freaking Pluto, ugh.

As much as Matt is annoying me though, Sophie is still disgusting me more at the moment, and it seems I am not the only one who feels that way.

Seems Sophie is even more consumed with hate then Sasuke, Obito and Madara would be quite impressed with her descending in to a pure" Avenger". The fact that she seems to think that she is the only friend Leena needs shows just how warped she is on a level far beyond the likes of Axel and Felicia's issues, ugh.

The fact that she killed Koji and Yoshino and was able to take down there AS's without breaking a sweat shows much a threat she is, if she thinks herself as pure it must be in the same way Vegeta thinks he is pure evil lol.

Well, that's quite a tragic end to the arc, I think this series is surpassing Game of Thrones with the betrayals, we will see if it has a better ending, only one way to find out so keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 37 . 10/8
Well, that was a sorrowful blast from the past, showing how bitter things have come since then. And now Leena has become more vicious then her enemy's, oy.

Meanwhile Vy is pulling out all the stops while still having a grasp on herself, with the help of the almighty, Starfish? Well, not what I expected but, got the job done. Vy keeps leveling up, she went from one of the side cast to disabling the god of light, with a Star fish, sure will look impressive on mores resumes lol, for fighting at least.

Still, Leena seemed to unleash even more overkill on Leah, good thing her friends could calm her down , though, their attempts to get her to see the light nearly drove her further in to the depths of the dark side. Thankfully Evan pulled a Professor X and stopped Leena from going Dark Phoenix mode. Still, Leah was snapping out of it only for Matt to appear and erase her, not caring he erased yet another former girlfriend levels his evilness another bar or so, and as if Leena was not depressed enough, ugh, poor Axel has been forgotten all ready, sigh.

Damn it, they REALLY need a override for how the elemental system can work since both Matt and Slade can just turn off most of the hero's at this point, thankfully Evan was able to knock down Matt down a peg.

That is, till Sophia decided its a grand time to reveal she is alive , and, hopefully just nearly fatally wound Evan. Great, after all the time she ragged on Felicia and Alexis now she is a traitor, so SO hard to find trust worthy people theses days.
Darth Zannacross chapter 36 . 10/7
Well, Mia's demonic alter ego is as sadistic and is as rageful as ever, but thankfully the hero's got another lucky break, Amera has the role of master level light user much better then Lee lol. Glad she was able to bring Mia back to normal, that girl has suffered enough, sadly Lee is being the precisely opposite of usefulness as she was. Even he knows he is horrible for the job lol

Still, at first I thought Vy was screwed since the Emperor's doll crushed her easily. It seems she is regaining the mojo she had at the end of the last story, she is going to need it to survive. She was able to get some moves in but, it seemed it just caused Lee to get more serious, only for her to get even more serious, so we will have to see who is the most serious of the two lol.

Speaking of passion it seems Leena's bad day has driven her over the edge as Leah is snapping out of her delusions, looks like another tragedy is going to unfold, must be a combo pack, arg.

Well, another intense chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 35 . 10/6
Doh, sorry, a error made me post the review prematurely last time. I was going to say with Seth one way or another out of the picture for the moment looks like Matt is going to take over the stage, or share it more with the Emperor of the jerkstore, we will see.

As for this chapter, Fake Thor's beard is fake to? Outrageous! Well, it seems for all the losses the good guys are ready to push back. Mia was free from the mind control, only to be taken over by her demonic Soul, doh. Yoshio hold her own but Mia is just on a whole higher tier sadly, we will see if Koji arriving will tip the scales in their favor, I rather not see Mia die to.

On top of that Lee continues to be a prick and try and cause hell for Ash and Vy, I wonder how they will get out of this since Vy all ready died once, arg.

On top of that, Darth Sidious would be cackling in delight with how close Leena is to descending in to the dark side, despite Leah waking up now its Leena who has her eyes closed and can only see rage, we will see if this will lead to another tragic event or if the two can come to a understanding, quick someone get the 00 Gundam Raiser we need a Trans Am burst stat!

Well, another intense chapter with drama and ace action, keep up the great work and till next time!
Darth Zannacross chapter 34 . 10/5
Well, Seth's beast is quite the monster, reminds me of that one Yu Gi Oh monster Mystical Beast of Serket, with the absorbing the monsters it feasts on and all that, arg, still mad Jade got off screen killed, whatever.

Well at least Alexis was able to put Kat in her place, though it just made the broad go to new levels of insanity for her, good things Alexis is a ace Final Fantasy summoner and can pull out the king of the sea! Guess it would fit better then Bahamut lol.

Meanwhile, Seth unleashed quite a force on Gaff but he managed to fight through brainwashed allies and monsters alike, and at last he managed to take Seth down, for a heavy price. Sadly, while Gaff was mega badass in this duel, firstly, between all the hints Seth lead so far and , all ready escaping death last time, no way this is how it ends I am sure he has some Xehanort level plan to come back with a even stronger body, maybe even taking Gaff's body for himself?

Either way, I have a feeling this victory is going to be spoiled, sadly Gaff taking up more nobleness brought about his doom, damn it two guys I liked died in two chapters, arg. At least Kat seems to be dead at last, she got the bad end she had coming for her, still, poor Alexis, sigh.

Well, Seth is either dead or at least out of commission
Darth Zannacross chapter 33 . 10/4
So, Axel really is dead, damn it all, he really got screwed over, and Valor got screwed over to for betraying his ideals on a fluke, and Leena is so going to be scared for life, this is entering Zeta Gundam levels of darkness now, hopefully it won't enter Ideon levels of bleakness or well, everyone is going to be dead.

So, Lee is still a bastard but, at least in lighter news the aquatic battle went better. I mean, Brick was making things get tense quickly but, huzzah for the Lord of darkness having dynamic timing, and, he has a Blood Sword? Respect points for him went up quite a lot lol. Also glad that Vy and co were able to get not Thor to snap out of it with some nice stunts.

Well, that ended well but, the showdown between Seth and Gaff is ramping up to extremely deadly levels quite quickly, Seth all ready using mind controlled meat shields, and despite getting hit he takes blows as casually as Obito/ Madara, and looks like he is about to bring out the big guns. If Alexis dies like Axel died I am so going to be pissed off, but, we will see. Another intense chapter, keep up the nice work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 32 . 10/2
So, Leena had quite the disturbing awakening, from one trauma to another. Speaking of Trauma, Gaff is at least wise enough to not trust anything Gaff says on face value, now to see if he is strong enough to survive settling this long grudge, likewise hope Alexis can survive Kat's rage and put her in her place once and for all.

On top of that it seems Ash and the recently freed jail mates are holding there own on the brainwashed army, though, how will they hold their own on the wrath of Brick's mighty, Penguin?
And, Leena learns the truth about Leah in fact being her friend, Matt truly is heartless to use two girlfriends like that, he truly only cares about his revenge, and maybe some twisted version of love for Leena in the same messed up way Mithos Yggdrasil did all those things for the sake of Martel, love and hate that can only mix in to tragedy.

Speaking of Tragic, god damn it, Axel was THIS close to snapping out of it, and Valor did not even really want to kill him either, just a VERY bad timing. On top of being the same place where Felicia died? Damn it, this can't end well. Well, very intense chapter, quite looking forward to how this resolve, with a touch of dread lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 31 . 10/1
I see Matt is bound to put Leah under more pressure, he kind of set her up for this so, not sure why he would react surprised at the outcome, other then him being a petty psychopath I suppose.

Damn it Axel, stop letting the darkness dig a hole for you before its to late! When did he even kill his father anyway, no one caught that? Eh, in any case, Valor is showing Dark Axel he bit off more then he could chew, but sadly this seems to just be a distraction for Lee, how the hell did anyone think this guy was worthy of being the Master of all light? He is as not divine like as you can get lol.

Still, now Lenna is at the mercy of her fractured minded brother, bad way to wake up from trauma, hopefully the messed up minds of Mia and Axel can be calmed down before things get worst. Well, I guess things are worst since Kat and Seth are ambushing Alexis and Gaff. Seth wants Gaff to kill him eh? Oh this is such a trap that Admiral Acbark does not even have to look at the panel.

No doubt Seth has some Aizen/Dio/ Madara level plot hatching, hopefully Alexis and Gaff can get out of the plot with their heads still on their shoulders.

Well, another intense chapter, can't wait to see how this drama will unfold.
Darth Zannacross chapter 30 . 9/29
Well, things are starting off in dire states, Seth and Scott having a combined plan means nothing good for everyone else. On top of that, come on Axel, don't go relapsing on us! Damn, like Yami Marik and the Green Goblin the dark side seems to have taken advantage of dire times and taken control, though Kat helped with that, she lived far to long.

Hope he can break free before its to late. But speaking of being consumed by pettiness, Valor's old " Flame" is raging on everyone it seems, good thing Ash and Vy and co are around to try and cool her off, could have almost have worked if her mind-control tools did not come in for back up, good thing the former residents of the Deep came to the rescue, the enemy of the enemy is my friend I guess, most of those guys were pawns.

Meanwhile Gaff and Alexis are being set up but hope they can find out before its to late, and we will see how big of a mess Axel's outburst with Valor and Yoshino will be, another intense chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »