Reviews for Anomaly War
Valiant chapter 43 . 2/28
My life practically stopped the whole time i was waiting for this to update. I check the site every day to see if you've posted anything new, and i was starting to worry that the story i've been avidly following all these years might not get to be finished. Thank god you found the time to update.

Honestly, the way you've built the world of Anomaly is incredibly impressive, and i like the fact that you're not afraid to change things up, pull things out of left field and even kill certain characters (examples being Sophie's brother in the first story, and Gaff, one of my favorite characters, here in Anomaly War).

I'm excited for what's about to happen in the coming chapters, and i can't wait until this story comes to it's well-deserved conclusion.

Keep it up. You'll always have a fan in me.
Ynnej chapter 43 . 2/26
Ace and Sophie sure love to literally backstab their enemies.

I quite liked how Lee got some peace and clarify of what had happened before his life ended. And oh Ace, he's really in too deep in the hole of vengeance.

Love the scene and dialogue between Leena, Ash and Alexis. Thank goodness for the two to bring Leena back from thinking of joining the other side.

I am much amused on Vy's cynicalness.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Looks like Sophie is holding onto her word that she'll be bringing Valor to Sylvia...
Cy chapter 43 . 2/22
This is a pretty good chapter to get back into the thick of things after such a long break. It was pretty solid from the start to the finish.

The part where Ulric was beating Justine, Vy, Valor, and their Affinity Souls down like they were nothing was pretty intense. I'm guessing that he went down at the end more so because Sophie's unexpected attack snapped him out of his berserker state and caused him to finally feel the damage he's taken during the fight more so than just that one attack by itself. I was wondering how he was going to be stopped seeing as even the three Affinity Souls only barely seemed to slow him down.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Need an update chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
3 months and counting!...
Ynnej chapter 41 . 9/3/2014
I really liked how Evan and Roy stood up against Leena. And that Vy could see that ganging up against Valor without hearing his side of the story wouldn't be wise.

That chapter ending. Shit. Ace finally got what he wanted. And it's going to be even more terrifying after Lee and Amara are taken out.

Bring on the next chapter.
Nick Pits chapter 41 . 7/9/2014
Remember when Leena was popular in the polls? I wonder where her position would be now. It's kinda sad, and I feel bad about that, but she doesn't have a lot to work with here. Maybe I should blame the author for going this path. But to be fair, pretty much everyone is frustrated at the Booker family at this point. Leena's mother must be rolling in her grave. We can only depend on Mr. Levy and his rolling pin, unfortunately.

That being said, there was a lot of tension in Leena's confrontation. A scene this tense could be cut with a kunai. Good on the boys and Vy for sticking up for Valor. Honestly, things could've gotten uglier if it was one-sided though, so good on everyone for keeping the others in check. Another thing Valor could've brought up was that if he died, it would be bad news for Solid Anomalies, including Leena. I wonder how things will play from here.

The God battle seemed pretty hectic with dragons, an angel and an Asgardian. I don't think we've seen anything on that level before, or at least not in a long time. Wasn't expecting Matt to drop in to allow Ace to play his trump card (himself of Spades). His ass just had to show up to ruin a good time again, eh?
Cy chapter 41 . 7/7/2014
That was certainly a fight worth waiting for. I was expecting maybe one of the three gods to die there, but now it's looking like all three will be dead now barring some sort of intervention, but I don't think they stand a chance of getting out even if the entire loyalist side came in and tried to get Amara and Lee out of there right now. Who could have guessed that Ace would have been the victor in the end.

As for the earlier events with loyalists, Valor, Evan, and Roy gained some points in my books. Valor for how he handled the situation and Evan for backing up Valor and not letting Leena off like most of them were. I mean, it wasn't fully her fault but even still she's the direct cause even if it wasn't intentional.
RayKamiya chapter 41 . 7/6/2014
holy Christ man, this is really becoming one hell of a blood bath...

Keep up the good work
Another Patch chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
I'm liking the focus on these other characters in this chapter. We haven't had a whole lot of that, so it's nice to see Ace starting to exact his vengeance. Well, maybe not anymore after this Light vs. Dark battle is over. This fight has piqued my interest a bit. No wonder these monologues kept on getting interrupted in this chapter!

It's funny how Leena is still up in arms about Valor killing Axel when she herself was about to go on the warpath. That, and Sophie took a few of her friends' lives away too. Can she really treat her own God's actions different from her or Sophie's? This is gonna be a long talk, isn't it? It's as if Thor was initiating his taunt.
Cy chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
So now we're learning more about Hieshi, Amara, and Lee and what's going on with them. I'm liking this little subplot and I'm looking forward to the end of it, which seems to be quickly approaching.

And now I'm really excited to see more of the battle of the gods and their affinity souls and to see how this ends.

Also looking forward to seeing how people react to the news that Valor killed Axel, but to be honest the battle between Lee and Hieshi sort of overshadowed everything else for me this chapter.
Stonecutter chapter 39 . 6/12/2014
After that ominous ending, I'm not sure where this is going, but I'm interested to find out. I also just realized after that lethal kill to Desiree that every other Anomaly's death we've seen throughout this series and the first one may not have been the last time we see the characters. If Slade's words hold any water to them, this is gonna be a very insane war. Or am I just overanalyzing it? Hmmmmm...
Guest 101 chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
I can just feel it - Seth is coming back. And this time, he's not playing games. He's playing for real - with Matt's body and Matt's powers.
Ynnej chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
What. That ending.

MORE!
Cy chapter 39 . 5/18/2014
Great chapter. The confrontation with Scott was intense and Dezzy's death was out of nowhere. It must terrify them how Scott just walked through all though anomalies and calming splattered her brains.

It was also nice seeing the renegades again. It's been a while for them. I like how Phalanx seems to be rather pragmatic but also willing to keep his word. It was also nice seeing him stand up to Matt.

And then there's the strange ominous appearance of Leena's older brother with the dead people that are to be resurrected. I wonder what's up with that.

Now to wait for the next chapter.
RayKamiya chapter 39 . 5/18/2014
Jesus man,

this is sooo epic XD

I also love Adrianne's lines in this one as well xD
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »