Reviews for Anomaly War
RayKamiya chapter 54 . 3/8
Holy shit man work has been keeping me busy...

but these last few chapters have been really fun to read
Cy chapter 54 . 3/7
This chapter was well worth the wait. The appearance of Susano'O, the third of the original lords of the God Realm, was pretty awesome. All I could think of was that same feeling I have when Omnimon appears. It may not sound like much with that comparison but for me it's essentially the highest level of "this is going to be good" edge of the chair style anticipation of action. It did not disappoint, especially when we saw the indominatable Xion surrender to its power.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The stuff with Leena is fun but I will admit that the part I'm looking forward to the most is the continuation of the scene in Slade's office. I'm really excited to see what will happen there, especially since it doesn't quite feel like Scott will be exiting the stage yet no matter how worried he is right now, facing down what is likely one of the single most powerful beings in the series if not the most powerful based on the hype.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/7
Can't remember the log in.

As I said...poor Ace and Panzer... It really got me where I live.

Glad to see you overcame the distractions to finish this. End is in sight, things are looking good for the heroes...kinda?
Cy chapter 53 . 2/6
Sorry it took me so long to read this.

Good chapter. I liked some of the banter from Ash and Mia. The battle between Mia and Phalanx was a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to the final battles that are coming in the next few chapters.
Teletraan I chapter 53 . 1/24
Well... That's. Just. Prime.

Once again, the heroes are using their skills to the maximum, continuing the forward momentum from last chapter. Perhaps a bit too optimistic, so I know there will be a big turnabout later when things get really serious. Plus more casualties. That's just how it works.

Now when I think about it, they were just fighting the "spirits" of the Gods, so that's not exactly something to be hyping over, and I have a feeling they really didn't go "all out" on them. There's plenty of tricks up their sleeves, and with the team attack combos in this chapter, there's room for even more of that in the next chapter.

And now, attack on Titan. Yeah, it's going down now.
Ynnej chapter 53 . 1/18
I love Mia's entrance, haha. Very flashy and heroic.
Susano'o, huh. I wonder whose Affinity Soul it is ... It'd better not be Matt. The Creator really would have made so many mistakes if so.

I'm going to test the reaction of a raving lunatic getting struck by lightning.

LOL. Oh, Mia.

And wow, this battle between the Alpha and Beta anomalies is insane. Such power. And their exchange of words is hilarious. Very interesting to see Mia fight with such force but without being under the effects of Demonica.

Oh wow, Leena is so sassy. She's insulting Valor like how she insults her uncle hahaha.

Why do I always end up as someone's prisoner? Have I been raising a damsel-in-distress flag for my entire life?

Lmao Alexis. Poor woman. At least she took down a God before she got captured.

Really loving how these guys are taking the gods down due to excellent teamwork and more battle experience.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Omnimon2688 chapter 53 . 1/17
There, finally after 8 years made an account... did I have one? I don't know...
Darth Zannacross chapter 53 . 1/17
Ah, glad you listened to the feedback, don't need to be a nag, just wanted to see a final battle with max epic levels I suppose, thanks for not pulling a Bleach and showing how the showdown ended.

Speaking of that, it seems like quite the epic showdown between the Alpha and Beta, Phalanx clearly is obsessed with being number one, he and Vegeta would get along lol.

Well, his full power is indeed brutal, hoping Mia can break through.

Meanwhile, Leena and co seem to be using teamwork well to break through the God slaves.

Lol, Alexis reached self awareness of her damsel in distress repeat role lol.

Also, Leena has grown quite a lot to be able to own a god with one shot.

Overall, the hero's showed no zombies are going to win, even when more powerful, the side that barley can work as a unit fails to those who use true teamwork.

Now, time to see if the same can be applied to Matt personally, the bastard still has quite a lot of power.

Well, this was a nice phase of the showdown, far less of a hassle dealing with the " Zombies" then, that war arc in Naruto lol. So with that, great job once more, looking forward to how theses showdowns reach there climax and till next time keep up the great work.

We will see, but
Cy chapter 52 . 11/29/2015
Sorry it took me a while to read this. Phalanx seemed to be pretty smooth and the reappearance of Leena and her friends was pretty nice. It feels like the story is hitting its climax and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Ruben chapter 52 . 11/26/2015
As we're getting closer, I'm wondering if Matt and Slade will be seeing each other on opposite ends of the spectrum. Matt's Godly powers make him an unstoppable force, but still a minion to Slade? Did Slade pull a Kilgrave on him?

This chapter closed with a mostly positive feel, but with a few chapters left, I think that's a setup for some failure really soon. Or at least, a really big hurdle that they can't jump over without folding their hands a few times.

BTW, do you think there's free express shipping in the God Realm?
Ynnej chapter 52 . 11/16/2015
Hah! Alexis's line to Phalanx before she attacks.

Ooooh, I love the collaboration between Alexis, Evan and Vy here with their first attack wave against Phalanx! And then Roy and Vy's combo in the next attack! AND LOL OH VY. OF COURSE SHE DOES A CLOUD REFERENCE.

Aahh, thanks for subverting the 'mastermind spills evil plan' trope again! :D

I'm also glad that Sylvia realises at the final moment that she shouldn't kill Valor. That buys some time for Leena to appear.

And the whole gang appears! Hell yeah! I don't mind that Phalanx's defeat wasn't shown. The final battles are more important than his demise. Loving everyone's confident attitude.
Guest chapter 52 . 11/16/2015
Well that sas a good place to leave. Kinda wish i got to see Phalanx get owned by my boy Roy buuuuut its all good.

Loving the battlese dude, cant wait to hop back to alex and ace
Darth Zannacross chapter 52 . 11/15/2015
Ah nice, showdown time resumes, next up is, Phalanx, another egoistical bastard to cut down to size. He is a deadly, genre savy one all right, he must know how beatdowns in shows like Bleach and DBZ went to say the least, I do hope the good guys don't have as bad ends as Valor's dad's group though, we will see, the fact that he is not even flinching at them bringing out all there AS's at once is not a good idea, with any luck Mia will show up, oh and Ash to lol.

Meanwhile, the bitter showdown at last begins it seems, Matt is as crazy as ever, and he found a loophole to attack Valor, to bad the others can't cheat to attack Matt back lol. Its nearly like Obito and Madara with the Ten Tails power, Valor is the last one left so, hope he can hold his own even as he has to fight against his former comrades.

Good thing Leena made quite the dramatic entrance, along with, the others? Phalanx got beaten off screen? So, he got the same fate as Yammy in Bleach, damn, kind of rushing it? All that build up for nothing, and then, where is Mia and Ash?

Well, rushed feeling aside, its a intense showdown all right, besides for a crazed Ace and the Emperor we are at the final showdown, well, mostly lol, so keep up the great work and till next time.
Ynnej chapter 51 . 11/12/2015
Okay...! Did not expect Yoshino and Gaff to appear too. Damn.

AND EVERYONE ELSE. Well, I did expect Hayley ... but wow.

I quite like how you portray everyone's thoughts and feelings after they've experienced death and then life again. They were taught well by Sophie haha.

Oh, I missed Allen. And I love how everyone disses Collin rofl.

Aand the truths come out. I'm glad Gaff mentions his observations of Seth's final moments. And omg, Felicia. Staph. Yup. I'm tearing up now.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ynnej chapter 50 . 11/10/2015
Wow. The Affinity Drive sure is an insane upgrade, which is demonstrated quite well here with Ace KO-ing the Adjutant-class Anomalies. But damn, just when I thought the upgrade is taken away by Oliver and Kim - Ace proved he really did get a power up.

Wow ... so many deaths. Oliver's death started a domino effect. I also didn't expect Ulric getting his head chopped off.

And just when I thought that's really it for the resistance, Quinton returns! Yeaah.

Ahh, Felicia and Leena meet again...

Onward to the next chapter!
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »