Reviews for Anomaly War
The great one chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Pretty nifty there sir! I like all the stuff with the things and the people!
draco oblivion chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Lol, we love you Ulric! :)

Yay Leena will be saved! :)

Lol it may not look impressive that the masive warrior needs the help of a little girls but it adds up to a pretty cool effect XD

MIAAAAAAAAAA! :')

I think you meant Mia stopped Fenrir using telekinesis?

Hehe Mia'll own Leah, I thought she'd run as soon as Fenrir disappeared XD

Sophie's so nice to Leena :3

Aw, so there's a rebellion brewing XD

LOOOOOOOL at wanting to meet at Leena's uncle's place, everyone seems to love that place XD

Hehe I love how she slyly tried to trick him, too bad it failed...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL at Mia she's so epic, don't give up hope yet though Sophie! They may still grow!

Pervy God! :D

Promotion! :D

Lol at Levy's reaction to hearing about Greg Booker and asking Sophie to sock him XD

Lol so Sylvia's jealous of Leena and the attention she gets from Valor XD

Sophie'll join Leena :') To be honest it would be cruel of you to not make her go...

Hehe lol at Ulric and everyone bullying him XD

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT VALOR'S ULRIC'S SON! I think I do remember something about a child of Ulric's last time though...

:O Alex has a baby with him! Who'd be willing to be the mother? O.o

Hehe Alexis, Justine and Roy gone, too bad Leena lucked out in ethnicity maybe in another life she can be a model used to appeal to a Chinese demographic?

LOOOOOOOOL I guess I'm not surprised it's not Alex's but Justine's and Roy's? XD

Hehe so they get random recruits as back up? XD

Lol Sophie's embarrassed about liking cute things X3

Hehe Mia understands and Valor underestimates XD
Sorenity Riant chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Sophie chimes are the best kind of chimes. She had some nice lines in this one. The excess of Sophie was quite nice, though. Her soft and hard side are complete opposites. Honestly, I feel she's more adorable than the baby. Good way of revealing, but now I know not to click the review first, haha.

I see there's a lot of teasing of the old characters. That Evan comment sure spoke to me, which makes me think that was a deliberate jab, maybe.

The more I hear about Gregory Edgew- Booker, the more I think he really should get socked in the face by Sophie.

Considering this chapter was mostly dialogue, reading it didn't take as long as I thought, so I think you've improved the length management.
Cyric the Cyinator chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Awesome chapter. It's good to see Ulric and Mia getting back into the fray after so long. The fact that Justine and Roy had a kid was really surprising. I really want to see Alex's response to when Justine first mentioned she was pregnant.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter and hearing more about this rogue elemental god and the Emperor's plans. Catacombs large enough to contain an entire city? Makes you really wonder what Scott has planned.
Lurtonx chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Justine had a kid whoa never saw that coming
RayKamiya chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
nicely done man
Eve Xu chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Not too shabby. The prologue was nice to re-introduce the feel of the story, though I think this scene serves much more than that for its purpose.

I see there were plenty of parallels from Anomaly's first chapter thrown in here. Not only a nice recall, but it shows the contrast in the girls' mingling from then and now. It's good to know some things never change, but of course it's nice that the characters have grown up. I mean, Sophie just confessed her love for Leena. The important thing, though, is that she still kicks ass.

Wasn't really expecting Metal Wolf Snout, but what a way to heighten the fights already. It did feel a bit more crucial than usual, and perhaps finally adding in possible civilian casualties helped. Didn't see Yoshino getting blindsided coming. Oh the layer of pun in that last sentence... There's still some typos and punctual oddities, but for the most part, I do see a step up in the writing, so hats off to you.

I'm quite bamboozled by what the blondie has against the teal-haired one, myself. Some new tricks up Leena's nonexistent sleeves are certainly welcome for next chapter. Keep it up!
ynnej chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
The ambush that got Yoshino continues to be horrifying even after the second read. Awesome, action-packed chapter, mate. Can't remember exactly what kind of narration you used previously but I quite like this style. It complements with how the *~*plot thickens*~* more often in AW. :3 Awaiting the polished chapter 2 to be uploaded~ Also, any interaction the has Sophie or Leena is hilarious as usual. Gotta love Valor and Sylvia too. Continue with your lovely combination of action and humour. :D
Lurtonx chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Man with such an awesome start I can't wait to see how the rest of this sequel is.
draco oblivion chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
It's back :')

Yay, Ace is back and apparently he's grown considerably :D

Who in the name of my monocle? XD

Wow, they reeeeeally are unlucky... :/

A volcano? This is such a lopsided battle :/

Valor's epic XD Just realised he might be the one we met before, it's been aaaaaaaaaages

Aw, Ace...

Things are getting serious then? Sounds like te beginning of an apocalypse...

Is that Sophie? Pleeeeeeeaasse...

Aw at "eating cake?" :3

It is Sophie :')

Aw, Leena has a stalker and Sophie needs to pay more attention to people she knows...

Lol Valor's dad's an inmate XD

She's not dense, she's special! :D

Sophie's epic but I'm not sure she can win...

Yay Yoshino, even if Leena and Sophie were doing well it's nice to have help :)

Wow, wondered why Leah was so confident... :(

I loved the start and I'm really looking foreward to finding out about the mystery that is Leena, keep up the good work! :)
Night Innocence chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Yayyy I'm so excited for the start of another great epic :D. Thank you for making the start of my spring break that much better. I'm going to go enjoy the wonderful chapter now!
indescribable music chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
great start for the sequel! i loved the first story so much, and your characters were so memorable, that i just had to read their names in this chapter and remembered everything that happened. great job!
Cy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Excellent start to AW. It's also good to see that you managed to get those formatting issues sorted out. Looks like things are going to be heating up quickly.
Ray Kamiya chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
damn man, what an explosive start to what looks like an already epic sequel, keep up the great work man.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20