Reviews for Anomaly War
Lurtonx chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
Man that volume was so intense I can't wait for the next one. Your really good at leaving your reader in suspense and making than anxiously wait for next chapter. I really hope Serg isn't gonna be brainwashed likes the others.
Lurtonx chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Man things are heating up so fast ! Of course things have also gotten even worse for APS. Just wondering does matt now have the power of two gods giving him 3 affinities or does he only have two and his power is enhanced alot. I can't wait to see Seth and Jades fight I've been really curious as to what he can do . Thanks for the chapter and sorry for the late review .
Carol chapter 28 . 8/15/2013
I think i dropped my figurative paper bag of oranges after that final scene. It looked like Domino had the upper hand but Matt was one step ahead of him every time. What a shocker. Terrible way to go, which makes the scene carry a lot more impact. There was no way Matt could've put an attack on Titan, so using Tammy was a very scheming yet smart move. Now with the most powerful Soul and Arm at Matt's control, it's quite appropriate to say that with Domino's fall, the other pieces will fall after him. I hope someone brought a special key...

Great scenes with everyone else. I can't wait to see Evan whip Jeska into shape. The APS roll call was fun, but I'm looking forward to how all six will team up.

BTW, that life giving and tree thing kinda reminded me of James Cameron's Avatar...
Cy chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
Wow. I like the fight between Quinton. Sarge, and Earnest. The battle between Jeska and Evan also seems to be heating up, The end was also pretty intense, but my favourite part of the chapter has to be Titan.

Titan is pretty impressive. I like to imagine him as being a bit over a thousand meters tall. The kind of epic monstrosity that even the most powerful of anomalies and their anomaly souls probably couldn't take it down as they're mere insects in comparison to it's might. Where it steps, the world itself trembles in fear of it's might. To be honest, I doubt anything we've seen so far could even hurt Titan. In order for a thing of that size to not collapse on itself and be mobile like it is it would probably have to be durable enough that it could take a nuke to the face and laugh it off. Even though it didn't do much, seeing it in action was pretty exciting. I wouldn't be surprised if Xion was thrown dozens of kilometers away if my mental image of Titan is correct. Think about how far a human can backhand a ball and then scale it up. Give me more Titan! I want more! :iria :iria :iria
RayKamiya chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
holy shit! this is getting epic man.
Ynnej chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
Daaamn, these magma people. When they burn due to love or hatred they really burn. First Sophie blindly fights Leah, and now Sylvia is deadset on doing her part in destroying humanity.

Just when I thought we have hope when Domino revealed the rules can be undo-ed, you give us the next scene that makes that hope shaky. I sure hope Domino can last...!

Excellent flow of the scenes overall. Seeing what's happening in Colonia from different viewpoints and from different places helps a lot for the reader to take in the severity of the situation. Awaiting the next chapter!
Cy chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
Domino vs 3/4 of the DST... Round 1, FIGHT!

You know, thinking about it, it wouldn't surprise me if Shaendru has some method of blocking his connection to the God Seed or some other way of mitigating the rules that prevent him from attacking Scott or Domino. While he doesn't seem the type to turn on Scott, he does seem the type who would remove that sort of limitation just to see if he could.
RayYagami chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
oh wow, nice job man

you know with how Ace was last volume I can see that he's gonna be more than just a modded soldier.
he may be the, er, ace, that the good guys need. it would almost be like poetic justice

dammit Vy are you that bothered by Evan being a jerk because you don't know he wants you to be safe? dammit Evan don't you know Vy is a big girl and can take care of herself? kids these days!

a lot of good scenes with other characters we haven't seen in a while that set up the individual battles but less talk more rock. I'm being Earnest here! If Domino falls, will the rest fall with him? Like dominoes heh

Can't wait for next chap
Ray Kamiya chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
oh wow, things are heating up
Lurtonx chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
Man if only Vy knew that Evan is just trying to prevent her from dying a 2nd time. Things are heating up the Renegades have arrived, and Evan seems to be concocting a plan to take down Slade. I am so anxious to see what happens next please update soon
Cy chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
A lot of people are being crueler than usual in this chapter. I guess the stress is getting to them.

Looks like the resting period is over and people will start dying again. HAVOC!
Sparkling World chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
"Are you okay?" "No. I'm angry." Was looking for that second line.

Trouble in distopia. I see there's friction between Evvy, but this may make their friendship stronger in the end. Evan had a lot to give up, but if it means protecting Vy, nothing matters. That makes him a strong-willed guy, despite his panicked state shown in this chapter. Vy needs to prove to him, though, that she can take care of herself.

There seemed to be a couple moments of sheer stupidity. From the Terminator line to Quinton not misremembering. I mean, even an idiot has his limits. At least there was Erotic God.

Overall some nice setups, but probably not as strong a chapter as the last.
Ray Kamiya chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
hey nice job.

I like how events are starting to come together and the tention that is rising for the all out war.
Ynnej chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
I see what you did there with Levy's reappearance... Great work! I'm curious how Leah will react when she finds out the truth. Hm.

I'm a bit surprised at Gaff's and Alexis' involvement with each other...but at the same time, not that surprised. Especially at Gaff's guiltiness afterwards, due to his late wife. I wonder how this'll pan out...

Seeing past Tammy, Lee and Ace has allowed me to better emphasise with these characters, and the complicated feelings they harbour. I hope to see some Hieshi next chapter.

The ending has got me hooked ... or hanged! Need to see more of Fortuna!
Cy chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
Pretty intense, especially with all that death right off the bat. I wonder if Evan was the only one to be revived or if all of them have been. Well, I guess we'll soon see.

Hurry up and post the next chapter!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »