Reviews for Anomaly War
Nick Pits chapter 41 . 7/9/2014
Remember when Leena was popular in the polls? I wonder where her position would be now. It's kinda sad, and I feel bad about that, but she doesn't have a lot to work with here. Maybe I should blame the author for going this path. But to be fair, pretty much everyone is frustrated at the Booker family at this point. Leena's mother must be rolling in her grave. We can only depend on Mr. Levy and his rolling pin, unfortunately.

That being said, there was a lot of tension in Leena's confrontation. A scene this tense could be cut with a kunai. Good on the boys and Vy for sticking up for Valor. Honestly, things could've gotten uglier if it was one-sided though, so good on everyone for keeping the others in check. Another thing Valor could've brought up was that if he died, it would be bad news for Solid Anomalies, including Leena. I wonder how things will play from here.

The God battle seemed pretty hectic with dragons, an angel and an Asgardian. I don't think we've seen anything on that level before, or at least not in a long time. Wasn't expecting Matt to drop in to allow Ace to play his trump card (himself of Spades). His ass just had to show up to ruin a good time again, eh?
Cy chapter 41 . 7/7/2014
That was certainly a fight worth waiting for. I was expecting maybe one of the three gods to die there, but now it's looking like all three will be dead now barring some sort of intervention, but I don't think they stand a chance of getting out even if the entire loyalist side came in and tried to get Amara and Lee out of there right now. Who could have guessed that Ace would have been the victor in the end.

As for the earlier events with loyalists, Valor, Evan, and Roy gained some points in my books. Valor for how he handled the situation and Evan for backing up Valor and not letting Leena off like most of them were. I mean, it wasn't fully her fault but even still she's the direct cause even if it wasn't intentional.
RayKamiya chapter 41 . 7/6/2014
holy Christ man, this is really becoming one hell of a blood bath...

Keep up the good work
Another Patch chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
I'm liking the focus on these other characters in this chapter. We haven't had a whole lot of that, so it's nice to see Ace starting to exact his vengeance. Well, maybe not anymore after this Light vs. Dark battle is over. This fight has piqued my interest a bit. No wonder these monologues kept on getting interrupted in this chapter!

It's funny how Leena is still up in arms about Valor killing Axel when she herself was about to go on the warpath. That, and Sophie took a few of her friends' lives away too. Can she really treat her own God's actions different from her or Sophie's? This is gonna be a long talk, isn't it? It's as if Thor was initiating his taunt.
Cy chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
So now we're learning more about Hieshi, Amara, and Lee and what's going on with them. I'm liking this little subplot and I'm looking forward to the end of it, which seems to be quickly approaching.

And now I'm really excited to see more of the battle of the gods and their affinity souls and to see how this ends.

Also looking forward to seeing how people react to the news that Valor killed Axel, but to be honest the battle between Lee and Hieshi sort of overshadowed everything else for me this chapter.
Stonecutter chapter 39 . 6/12/2014
After that ominous ending, I'm not sure where this is going, but I'm interested to find out. I also just realized after that lethal kill to Desiree that every other Anomaly's death we've seen throughout this series and the first one may not have been the last time we see the characters. If Slade's words hold any water to them, this is gonna be a very insane war. Or am I just overanalyzing it? Hmmmmm...
Guest 101 chapter 39 . 6/9/2014
I can just feel it - Seth is coming back. And this time, he's not playing games. He's playing for real - with Matt's body and Matt's powers.
Ynnej chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
What. That ending.

MORE!
Cy chapter 39 . 5/18/2014
Great chapter. The confrontation with Scott was intense and Dezzy's death was out of nowhere. It must terrify them how Scott just walked through all though anomalies and calming splattered her brains.

It was also nice seeing the renegades again. It's been a while for them. I like how Phalanx seems to be rather pragmatic but also willing to keep his word. It was also nice seeing him stand up to Matt.

And then there's the strange ominous appearance of Leena's older brother with the dead people that are to be resurrected. I wonder what's up with that.

Now to wait for the next chapter.
RayKamiya chapter 39 . 5/18/2014
Jesus man,

this is sooo epic XD

I also love Adrianne's lines in this one as well xD
Ynnej chapter 38 . 5/1/2014
Koji and Yoshino...! I'm glad they lasted as long as they did though. And I like how Yoshino used her signature move on Sophie. It really finalises Sophie's true intentions.

Matt sure is one manipulative bastard. He faked in falling under Evan's telepathic move so he can strike a nerve on Sophie didn't he. Grr.

And damn, Sophie's reappearance is still shaking me up. I wonder how this is going to end.

I'm now caught up and awaiting your update. Update us!
Ynnej chapter 37 . 5/1/2014
Well, shit. Leena can also levitate people. She's definitely the Omega anomaly.

Haha, Vy forming a weapon 3 times her size gave me the dejavu of Arika and Nina. F%* yeah the plasma zone is awesome. And gah! Superstar! I want a plush modelled after Superstar now.

Omg, when Leena was about to kill Leah but got stopped by Justine and Roy. Damn. Emotional moment there. Thank goodness for Ash's presence and logic. Leena's back a bit.

And WHAT?! Sophie's there...WHAAAAAT? And damn, finally the other Elemental gods show up, but whaaaaat.

Onward to the next chapter.
2nd Cell Phone chapter 38 . 4/24/2014
Criminy! That was quite a lot to intake. The chapter seemed to work well in conveying the seriousness of the situation by having it focus on this particular event. This really was the girls' chapter. They were all angered and tensed by their fallen men which can totally bring out the brutal side of the girls. Well, all except Leena, who's reverted back to her hesitant self. To be fair, she did kind of go through a fugue state. It's a lose-lose no matter what side Leena takes, so it'd be really good if she acts upon her own rules.

While I'm glad that Evan is still somehow making it, I'm a little saddened that Yoshi and Koji had to go (though I expected as much). I enjoyed their fights because it almost looked like they gave Sophie a run for her money, especially Koji's final strike.

The next volume should be even more enticing. Cheers!
Cy chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
Wow... I was expecting Yoshino and Koji to both die the moment they decided to stay, but it was still pretty emotional. Both of them and their Affinity Souls just got torn apart. Then again, Sophie was at pretty much full strength while the two Observers and the rest of them already had both feet in the grave already due to the previous fights but still... Wow. Those deaths hit me harder pretty much any of the other ones in the series yet. Yoshino has been around forever, but not only that but while Leah, Gaff, and Axel sort of had it coming in a way due to past and present choices Yoshino and Koji died simply because they were good people who made the choice to continue to be good people even it would mean their deaths. Sophie's words at the end of the chapter also really hit home in a way. The fanatic who is willing to watch the world burn for the greater good is an often used trope, but I feel that it's been put to good use here.

Now we just have the fight between Matt, Hieshi, and Amara. I'm really looking forward to that though I have to admit I'm not sure if all three of them will survive the encounter...
Ynnej chapter 36 . 4/16/2014
I honestly thought that was the end there for Yoshino and Koji there. Thank goodness for Amara's arrival. Her screentime in battle has made her quite likeable to me; an interesting side of her we hadn't seen before is shown.

Leena in a rage. Oh gods. Not good at all. The situation really is reversed.

But Vy. Hohoho. I always love Vy screentime, especially in battle. Onward to the next chapter.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »