Reviews for Anomaly War
Darth Zannacross chapter 51 . 10/31/2015
Well, this is a even more bitter traumatic reunion then I expected, talk about piling on the drama, I said it felt like a megaman castle stage before, now its like if you had to fight all the boss fights at once. Talk about awkward for Alex and Collen to have to fight along side each, double so for Gaff Allen and so on. If only Kabuto used such complete corpse control things might have not slipped out of his hands with Itachi and Madara, but I digress lol.

Some of the reunions were from a while like Haley or painfully recent like Leah and Yoshido, Slade and Matt are quite cruel indeed.

And on top of that we got Allen and Felcia's AS's as a extra bonus, still, Draclua? ( Plays Dance of Illusions) I don't think Leena needs Vampire Killer to kill this bloodsucker, the Belmonts wish they had her kind of power lol.

Speaking of that, to think at the start of the the story Leena could barely fight Leah, now she is fighting her plus seven other tough opponents at once, she did not get a major Naruto type super mode boost either, just, honing those skills it seems.

Still, if she can just pull out black holes now, first of all, Nagato would be pleased lol, but that also means depending on how well she can control this power, she in theory can fight on par with Matt.

Also, now your not even hiding Seth is coming back eh? Well, we will see just how he retakes final boss status lol, should be intense.

So, that was quite the emotional battle, I admit it felt a tad rushed since I figured Ash and others would stroll done clone lane as well, not sure how much your in a hurry to get to the final destination.

And speaking of that, seems for the moment I am now caught up with your story completely. Damn, nearly 150 chapters, but I would not have read that long if this was not the story I liked the most on this site besides my own.

Since you updated not to long ago at least I don't have to worry this will be one of the many unfinished stories on here, and I would hope not because not being updated from here would be a killer cruel cliffhanger lol.

Well once more, not sure if you have yet to glance at my own Zilos Chronicles story as of yet, I wager your quite busy but I would be quite grateful to hear what you think on my story one day, hopefully that's possible. Well with that keep up the great work, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 50 . 10/28/2015
Well, Ace is going full rage mode now, he is stupid for trusting Slade but, he has never been that bright, we will see who will shut down his rage. Meanwhile, Slade seems to have Axel's group in a bind with his clones but, his monsters seem to be doing the most damage. Damn, things turned sour rather freaking fast.

Ace off panel owned Lelia, damn now she is in the same group as the Vizards when Wonderwises did stuff off screen lol.

Seriously, I do wonder what kind of power source it must be to give Ace such power, even its creator did not do so well on his own against Ace and his brother, ugh.

Well, Oliver died in a flash, Zach even faster. Leon Keggy and even Not Thor dying that fast, something tells me another visit from the auto life fairy might be in order, otherwise, this is how the fight between Sasuke and Naruto's friends should have happened in the final battle lol. On top of it all Kim went crazy, things are rather dire, I wonder if Quinton will finish Ace off before Ash even gets a shot? Guess we will see.

Meanwhile, so we found out the big surprise, Slade revived everyone from Leena's past to be mid bosses! Damn, this is a Megaman final level now, I wonder if that makes Slade the Sigma Anomaly? Does that mean the true final bad guy is going to be Sigma( Gets shot by a charged X buster blast.

Well, this is like the final Naruto arc all over again, we will see just how intense this dance with the dead will be but, another intense, brutal chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 49 . 10/26/2015
The Emperor piles on the overkill, and also overkill on being a jackass to Tammy for forcing her out for just existing, this can't end well.

And, that nearly felt like a world record with how fast Ace's promise was broken. If it was anyone else it would feel tragic but, Ace had it coming for being a self absorbed mega prick so, meh.

I forgot Xion and Brick were brothers, I guess this is the more bitter Sasuke/ Itachi/ Ranga and Jin brother relationship, for now. At least Ash's brother came to the good guys had to be the good older brother lol, his AS is cool to so, nice. Lol, glad Nadine is getting a mentor change to learn better moves lol.
Well, on top of that we got a confrontation with Slade at last. Right off the bat he pulls off more heartless acts such as using his own son carelessly as a hostage, and going all Edo Tensi/ Reanimation Jutsu to pull at those heart strings.

Well, Quinton sure had some major guts to diss Slade like that calling him out on his resolve, I have a feeling a massive amount of rage is about to be unleashed. First off we got Ace's own rage to deal with, hopefully it won't swallow to many people up, time for Ash to have the final rematch with him lol.

Well, another intense chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
XanaXros chapter 51 . 10/25/2015
From the beginnings of Anomaly until this moment, Leena had everything thrown at her and put her under so much weight that it made her the most pitiful person alive. She's really just unfortunate to have been at the wrong place at the wrong time, or perhaps they were the right place and time. In any case, she honestly didn't deserve to go through it all. And yet, we see her persevere and grow stronger and stronger. Yeah, she's had to steel her resolve a few times before, but this is the first time where I felt she truly understood everything and found herself. There's nothing more she can lose from this point on.

The fight with the eight cements this well. I wasn't expecting them to make her go through a "test," but I think Leena's success shows just how far she's come along. She's no longer clinging to the past, but using that memory to aid her toward her future. I know that sounds like a cat poster, but it's true. I mean, it sounds corny, but corn is pretty healthy, scientifically speaking. Anyway, the farewell to her dearly departed... well, departed was a nice moment and turning point that solidifies (hah!) the final volume title.

Excellent move, Joshie.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/25/2015
Fantastic work. It really felt like a Penultimate chapter. Nothing stands in her way now.
Ynnej chapter 49 . 10/25/2015
Huh. Brick was a really shy kid. Wow, he has developed. Love his strategic command (and lol, how he forgets that he's part of it too), and how the other Anomalies with little screentime are getting their awesome action time.

Oh, Nadine. I'm loving her more and more with every appearance. Leila being Nadine's mentor will be interesting.

LMAO. Kim's reaction when she saw the crocodile.

Wow. Love Quinton's speech at Slade. You go, Quinton, 3 points to you.
Darth Zannacross chapter 48 . 10/24/2015
So, with the final battle underway Ash steels himself to honor his vows, are Ash has come quite a long way, sure as hell a longer way then Ash from Pokemon, even if that one had more then a decade of time to go somewhere. Glad he got through to Mia as well.

Meanwhile, talking about a more hostile exchange, its clear Slade and Matt are not quite seeing eye to eye.

This other body stuff, sounds like Matt, or, Seth, did some plotting but so far it seems to not be enough, though The Emperor's outbursts is going to bite him one way or another.

So, been a while since I saw Harold, and then he died, damn it.

But, at last Ash's brother makes his reunion with his lost love, hopefully not another tragic reunion, though Shandru is the depraved bastard. Well, they worked well together to take down Shandru's insanity, Ace showed his mastery over ice to tackle that monstrous bastard, he almost made it another tragic victory, thankfully Ray pulled off a epic entrance.

So, at least one non tragic win so far, but, it seems the rest of the cast is entering the heart of enemy territory now, and, from the sounds of it sounds like Slade has some, demented body guards, good greif this is going to be painful. Well, another epic chapter, keep up the nice work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 47 . 10/23/2015
So, the fight was not quite over, though it prolonged to end even more bitterly, Sophie just kept getting more and more hateful, at least Leena took her down before Ash went down with her.

So much for a dark form but, guess she just was consumed with hate and could feel nothing else but wanting it to end, and so, it ended, arg. Well, if only Naruto ended things that way with Sasuke lol.

I see Matt's psychotic groupies are all on board for Armageddon, just line your self up to be whacked , you all have it coming to yah lol.

I see Adrianne is forming a welcome party, to bad she throws lame parties.

Speaking of parties, the final ( I presume) battle party has kicked off, to top it off a nice moment between Valor and Not Thor, hopefully its not a red hearing, ugh.

Well, Adrianne broke genre rules, hit Ash before he could summon his AF, damn you cheater. Well, she does play quite rough, but Leena plays even rougher it seems since , she just casually Force Choked a giant crow to death, damn.

But double damn, Mia showed up to own Adrianne so bad she did not even get any final words, damn.

Well, Mia is here for some much needed back up, we will see if this increases the odds of surviving the final battle, only one way to find out so another intense chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 46 . 10/21/2015
Well, looks like this is pass the point of no return in many aspects it seems. Well, it seems Leena's dad at last has a plan, we will see how it plans out but it seems the cast has resolved itself for the final battle.

Nice touching moment between Ash and Alexis, they both lost a lot and are bonded because of it, they better not die or I am so going to rage lol.

Nice moment between Roy and Justine to, my take is Collen might have just been trying to be extra cruel setting them up just to kill them, he was a rather large prick in the end lol. Still, Justine wanting a large family, poor Roy he is going to be out gunned lol.

Nice Vy and Evan were able to make up to.

Sadly, its quite clear that Leena and Sophia are not going to make up anytime soon. I nearly thought Sophie was going to unleash something like Sasuke's level two curse mark stage at some point to show her total transformation to a demon, maybe that's still going to happen. They clearly threw everything at each other and, Leena pulled off some nice moves. I suppose Sophia's compassion was a hyper twisted sort, quite tragic.

Well, guess it really is showdown time, time to see who has the strongest hand once and for all. Another epic emotional and action packed chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 45 . 10/19/2015
I see the two misguided fathers are trying to atone for their mistakes, and meanwhile, one hot headed god is just, being so damn petty that its aggravating, thankfully its annoying Leena to.

Meanwhile, everyone tries to plan a way to stop the Emperor but sounds like the worlds are merging, does Slade have the power of the Void? We will see, in the meanwhile, it seems Leena is so strong she is a god buster now, or hot head is just so consumed with rage that she can not even fight with how incoherent her thoughts are.

Still, a good chunk of the gods lost much more easily then I thought, I guess its like Leena said and despite being the Elemental gods for the most part they are not that far above everyone. Well, its over now since Matt showed up as expected.

Damn, he can read minds and commands light darkness and everything but solid all at once, since he can read someone's plans, short of Leena turning Super Sayain 3 or something, things are looking rather bleak here. To top it off, to think that Sylvia would hate Valor so much she would kill her self, this is like freaking Romo and Juliet here, yet another tragic end it seems.

And to top it off, Matt wants to unleash the Annihilation Wave? So, he is pro Negative Zone eh? I guess Annihilus would approve lol.

So, on top of everything, it seems yet another tragic showdown is about to unfold. I reread the start of the series, its sad to see Sophie descend to such depths, but she is on the same level as Sasuke now, someone who only hates, I am rather sure she would fit rather nicely as a Red Lantern at the moment to say the least.

Well, we will see how things go from here but another explosively emotional and action packed chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 44 . 10/17/2015
So, Leena had a heart to heart talk with her father, at least they did not kill each other, shows he got caught up in his own ego, but, still more Matt's fault for taking things WAY to personally to say the least and at least Georgy is no Relius or Gendo caliber mad scientist.

Sophie still shows how far gone she has gone, while the Emperor shows he is so far gone he is on another planet.

He is more upfront with his intentions then either Charles in Code Geass or Darth Sidious since they mostly lied about their true intentions while Scott is just stating his plans, we will see, the rebellion is forming, lets see if it can get off the ground without crashing in to flames.

Meanwhile, talking about flames, Sylvia, really is self absorbed if with everything going on all she cares about is making Valor pay for not caring about her feelings. Ugh, if only Sakura was this way in Naruto about Sasuke dismissing her, she would be, far more interesting then she was in that series lol.

Well, time for another tragic duel, we will see how high the tragic bar will be after this bitter showdown but for now keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
And well, now we have one tragic start. Ace really was consumed with hate, only caring about revenge, and as much of a jackass Lee was, I feel bad things ended so badly for him and his wife. Meanwhile on top of everything Sylpha is being quite a drama queen, they could have used a therapist in God realm, her only caring about hurting Valor seems like she is quite single minded, how sad.

Still, this leads to a tragic father and son duel, not as intense as Luke VS Vader or Carl VS Relius I suppose but, still rather tense. Fake Thor still shows how tough he is by fighting three on one even when its his solo power against three AS's, to bad Sophie pulled a Akuma and dropped right in to taunt Valor.

I am getting major Sasuke vibes with her, we will see if this betrayal resolves less lamely then Sasuke did lol. Oh well, another great chapter , keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 41 . 10/14/2015
So, I guess the real Thor shows up at least, watch out Ulric lol.

All the tension about Axel's death blows up, I suppose it might Kat's fault , she seemed to push Axel over the edge, so in the end it was Seth's fault? We will see, maybe. Well, as our battered hero's desperately try to rebound from the battering they took, the Lords of Light and darkness seem to be dishing out even more hard core battering.

Talk about a bitter clash, though in the end Amara felt to loyal to her husband despite everything, just for it to bite both her and Hieshi hard. Sounds like Lee was just about to try and atone for his massive failings as a lord of light, only for Ace to cut down that plan, Ace really is simple minded about all this it seems.
Darth Zannacross chapter 40 . 10/13/2015
Damn, Ace went through one hell of a upgrade process, still likely going to be crushed by Ash in the final rematch to come, it did not work for Star Wolf, Frezia and others and the robot enhancements are not going to bridge the gap, we will see, in any case the stakes are as high as ever.

Meanwhile, a lot of bitter backlash of all the tragic moments it seems. First of all, poor Valor never saw how OC ended, lol that train wreck ending. Speaking of wrecks though, Leena seems all but feral at this point, I suppose I can't blame her to much , she has went through like, five gundam main hero's worth of trauma in a few days, that's bound to mess up most, but, hopefully she can rebound from the abyss of despair.

Meanwhile, we learn a bit more about Lee, maybe he was once a decent guy but being isolated screwed him up, eh, still to much of a jackass to feel sorry for. Ditto for Jeska, her many double crosses got her crossed over to the next dimension, and now at last its time for the Masters of Light and Darkness to butt heads. And, Lee lost any sympathy when he showed how petty he really was, damn it.

Still,, now Lee's wife is in the middle of this showdown and Ace is in the wings, this can't end well. Looking forward to how the " True Thor"s arrival will change things, till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 39 . 10/12/2015
Well, we start off the next arc with even more tension, Matt is one move away from just offing Sophie, though at this point I would not object since she is a deranged traitorous scum.

Speaking of treachery, time for a bitter father son confrontation as Slade shows how he is nearly always on the ball. Slade must really be out their if he thinks his son will ever forgive him after killing Desire. Poor girl, dying like that because of that damn design flaw.

Damn it, Alex finally had a chance to take the Emperor down only for Nathan to be a tool and switch just because Ace is still alive. Its a damn shame that Axel died but his double turn coat ex buddy is still alive, arg.

At long last Tammy and Ace reunite, guess we will see how Ace will react to at least meeting his objective. Meanwhile, Matt knows everyone hates him and does not care, lovely, and Sophie shows she does not care for anyone either, at least that's been made clear.

Meanwhile, more creepy father son time, and we find Slade's hobby is mass cloning, I see he made a pack with Kamnio eh? I wonder if Dist is part of the Replica scheme lol, it would fit him and he did vanish for a while. And, Matt has a true body or something? I wonder if this will be a Obito/ Madara situation, we will see.

Well, another intense chapter, looking forward to where it all leads so keep up the great work and till next time.
At least Mia bailed them out, glad to see she is not as bogged down as she has been, need some good news theses days.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »