Reviews for Anomaly War
Mach Full Force chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Alexis and Gaff did the nasty. Well this is interesting development. I bet Justine would gossip about this. She's been there. Maybe Ash too. It'd be a fun conversation.

Okay, so it sounds like Seth is on Scott's side after all. I still think he may have plans of his own though. It's not really like him to follow someone. I mean, if he really believed artificial bodies was the way to go, or anyone else, why aren't they putting themselves in these bodies now and be all powerful like Carol? Whatever Seth sensed from her presence, there's clearly something that's dreading about the Life Affinity. Or perhaps, really immense in its power that even the user can't handle. The other thing is, we have modded bodies like Shaendru which would be pointless if everyone's gonna end up not in their bodies for longer. Maybe I'm just talking to a wall. I am interested in what Ace is thinking, though.

Ah, the old memory trick, huh? Never thought Little Leah was actually that close to Leena. Oh, but it's all thanks to Matt again, of course. "Ah, crap," indeed.

Wow, the small scene after the "To be continued" credit was really something, especially since because of its other end, the opening scene, where Evan looked like he was doomed. When he woke up and had his arm healed I was pretty freaked. Then the rest of that scene changed everything. Feels... exalted. Can't wait to hear the explanation behind this. Oh, and Vy. We gotta see if Vy's okay too.
Lurtonx chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
Excellent chapter even though I almost had a breakdown until I saw the last conversation in the chapter. I love how your not making this easy for the heroes things keep getting worse for them and more mysterious keep appearing. Though something tells me that Seth isn't about to just go along with Slade's plans I have feeling he has a deadly scheme in the works . Well amazing work like always can't wait till the next update .
RayKamiya chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
oh wow, things are getting very interesting man.

the deepening relationship between Gaff and Alexis.

The fight between Evan and Carol.

Leena's fate still uncertain...

damn man your really outdoing yourself here.

keep it up
Mandarin chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
You will... never... see... this... comment... coming...

I didn't see this twist coming either. Carol's being a doll brings up a lot of interesting things. Having a "Life Affinity" and having no boundaries would theoretically make her a "pure Anomaly," so to speak, but why does it make Seth's and Evan's blood curdle from that? Is there something more to the doll? I have a feeling this "key" can be the answer to everything, considering its one known property so far. Speaking of which, I find it hilarious that Zack was doing it for money, and yet he could've just stolen money from the bank. Of what, can the Gods just produce infinite cash that exceeds the amount a bank holds?

I felt like Ash's presence was pretty tacked on. He was nothing but sarcastic in his lines. His thought about seeing Tara makes sense, but overall unnecessary for the rest of the chapter. The rest of the mall scene was fine, though. Once again, Evan and Vy have great interaction. The addition of the Scofield sisters made for some nice scenes, too. Meredith gives off a great authoritative aura about her with Page as her foil. Never a dull moment in this corporation.

So it seems like we have three different sides to this story. The good guys (mains APS), Seth (the "bad guys"), and then there's Scott and his ambition. I doubt any one of the Anomalies, including Seth want to submit to him, so now I see where this might be going. Maybe there aren't abstract ideas like good and bad, and they're all just morally ambiguous. I'm eager to hear what Tristan has to say.
Ynnej chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
Axel's little slips back into German is really starting to worry me. I wonder how his father will handle this talk with him...

Seeing this 3-years-later version of Justine really hits it home on how much their generation has changed due to the events they went through. And the mention that Ash is the last of the original four... :( I hope Nadine gets to meet Leena. I really hope so.

I wonder how many other new Anomalies will appear, doing their God's bidding...next chapter please! I want to see how Vy and Evan escape. :3
Lurtonx chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Wow Slade's big plan just took an unexpected twist . Though despite what he just said i still have a feeling that the thing behind the door is something even worse . Great chapter though you really make things suspenseful and ican't want for the next chapter of this volume
Cy chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Wow... That's a pretty impressive plan there, Scott. Depending on how he uses his power... things could actually turn out pretty well. I'm not sure if I should be horrified or supportive of it (though Scott himself is an asshole).

Things are really heating up. The thing with Tristan is quite interesting and I'm enjoying where this is going. The chapter also had a nice mix of serious stuff with what's going on with Axel, Roy, and Evan and some not-so serious stuff with Nadine, Ash, and Justine.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Ray Kamiya chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
wow things are heating up man, I can't wait to see what happens next
Ynnej Ton chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
Ah, lovely to see the old characters again! Justine, Vy, Evan, Alexis... They've grown so much since the last time, but still some things never change, like their dialogue exchange. The bank robbery was a nice parallel to Chapter 1 of the first story. I think Evan's grown more bitter, heh heh.

Whoa, Nadine is pretty awesome. Love the boots. Justine's righteousness seems to have rubbed off on her whilst having her own spunk. I quite like that sort of imbalance in her. Even though she has good instinct and judgment, she's still very much a newbie to everything. A little weird how she quickly lost her composure when she almost got hit, but understandable. Anyway, good first bout! Hmm, maybe the key they found contains Xenotrium? I wonder what that was doing in a bank?

Ahahaha, Page playing Candy Crush! Phwwwh. Oh gods, that's perfect. Poor Eric. ;pf And ooh, did not expect Scott at the end. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Cy chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
A lot of things happened in this chapter. I particularly liked the interactions with Alex, Nadine, and Zack. I hope to see them a lot more in the near future.

I personally find the key thing to be rather interesting. They do seem to be taking Roy's (hopefully temporary) loss of powers fairly lightly though, but I guess that happens when you already know of a substance that removes the powers of anomalies.
Ynnej chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Nice entrance of Nadine. Quite like her shoes. She'd be a good mentee for Justine.

And oh my, Axel's accent is coming back ... just after his dark side resurfaced. Oh, mann.

May the strange key be the key to bringing Matt down! :D
Lurtonx chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
I have finally read anomaly and anomaly war after 4 days of spending all of my free time reading it. I have one word to say it about Brilliant absolutely brilliant. I love the story line unlike most stories it actually has a complex plot with twists that are predictable and has mysteries that aren't easily solved . I loved the cast of characters they all acted like normal people for the most and they each actually have a unique personality . I even like the villains unlike most stories or mangas I've read you make great antagonist ones that can even be slightly related to in way. Even the main antagonist Seth technically isn't completely evil his plan is messed up but technically he. Is only doing this since he believes its the only way to save the world. Out of all your characters though I absolutely love Ash probably because I can relate to him a lot since me and him really similar. Anyway enough of my ranting your story is amazing and I am hoping that you continue writing. I can't wait till the next update
Ray Kamiya chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Damn man what a strong start to this new season _
RayKamiya chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Nice breakdown, I can't wait to see what happens XD
Levy chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Wow, this may be premature to say, but probably your best chapter yet. Like, whoaaaaaa. Everything was presented very clearly and made a lot of things made sense where it was confusing before. I feel like the characters have come a long way and this chapter shows how much they've developed as characters.

There was a lot of boldness in this chapter, but I think it was used effectively and it's significant. There was a lot of information to intake, but as I said, it clarifies a lot of things and makes me anticipate what's coming next. Still a lot of questions, but I'm sure those blanks will be filled very soon. I don't think we'll see a chapter quite like this ever again. No, siree.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »