Reviews for Anomaly War
Ynnej chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
YES. AN UPDATE ON NEW YEAR'S DAY.

Oh, Kim. I hope you get to see your immaculate house in Australia one day.

BRICK'S AFFNITY SOUL IS A GIANT PENGUIN HAHAHA. It suits him quite well.

...And Axel dies at the same place Felicia dies, oh man, that tower is really gonna haunt Leena. :(

(Valor turns deaf huh...? I kind of want to see him and Yoshino fight together now.)
Cy chapter 32 . 12/31/2013
Well, that ending wasn't quite expected. I had hoped that Axel would at least survive long enough to attempt to redeem himself, but I guess you don't always get the chance to do so.

I'm sort of curious about how this will effect Leena and Valor's relationship. Leena wasn't exactly close to Axel after his rampage, but he isn't someone that she's known for a while. It will probably be pretty detrimental for the next while, though then again I expect that Leena will likely have a bit of a breakdown and probably side with her brother for now. After all, last she remembers she was going to attack the renegades and then she got nearly killed by Leah. Then she wakes up and finds out her best friend is dead, that she was the best friend Leah was avenging and that Leah had been tricked and possibly brain-washed, that the gods are fighting each other, and then the second thing she sees is one of her old allies die at the hands of her elemental god. She probably just wants to curl up into a ball and wait for this to all end, no matter who wins.
Cy chapter 31 . 12/20/2013
Nice chapter after a long wait. Things are still ramping up. Sarge may have survived, but Axel is going to be getting a lot of shit even if his primary personality regains control. The fight between DAxel and Valor was short but intense, which seems to fit. DAxel is much better at offense than defense and Valor is unlikely to want a fight to go on for a long time anyway. I want to see what happens next.

The last part of the story is pretty interesting. I'm very curious to see what's going to happen and why Seth wants Gaff to kill him. Good thing the next chapter seems to be so close.
Ynnej chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
Wait what? He's giving Seth a free shot? Or he's planning to be one of the first to be reborn in a stronger body? Or if he has some ability where he takes over someone who kills him? Release the next chapter!

Looking forward to seeing more of Yoshino's and Mia's fight, and how Yoshino can get around to having her mind read.
Amy-dono chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
Wow!

Oh yes! Some amazingly crazy fights going on here. Valor seems to be the one in the most critical condition. That does not sound very good.

Seems to be like Matt's extraordinary Flora powers is what made Leena wake. Probably completely healed now because of that. This will be a reunion to behold, for sure. Yoshino vs. Mia has potential to be great. Nothing crazy seemed to have happened yet, so I assume that's saved for next chapter.

Pretty astonishing cliffhanger. My only guess why Seth would say such a thing is because it's exactly what Slade's plan is, but Seth isn't a team player, so there's some ulterior motive behind it. It's not like he'll just let Gaff up and kill him or there would be no point to spring that trap. Interested in seeing what's next!
RayKamiya chapter 31 . 12/13/2013
Whoa man...

This is really starting to get very intense keep up the great work
Ynnej chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
Love the silent teamwork between Vy and Ash! Looking forward to seeing them team up with Oliver, Kim and Zack against the 3. Brainwashed Brick makes me sad :(

Damn, it looks like Alexis' worst fears are returning. Seth the bastard.

Gimme more chapters! Need more Tempest City Defense and Yoshino scenes to drown out the feels of Dark!Axel being dominant once again.
Cy chapter 30 . 10/11/2013
Very intense. Daxel killing their father, challenging Valor, lady Magma and her brainwashed adjutants fighting against the Tempest City Defense Force... Lots of crazy going on and I like it.

Plenty of great points too. I particularly liked Ash's responses in his fight, essentially going "I saved them but she's still down there... I'm still fairly boned, aren't... Holy ****, why is she right in front of me? Oh god, why?"

I look forward to the next chapter.
Stevia Gomez chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
That line alone just made Desiree x Quinton fanfic happen. Dark Axel's return is gonna make things interesting. Axel was all, "I don't believe it! I won't believe it! My father's dead!" Fighting in the hospital, perhaps? That can't be good. Well, we know what happened with Axel now, but not Sarge, which is even more worrying.

I like that the battles in this chapter took place in vicinities with a lot of people. That really raises the stakes, but it makes for a nice change in scenery since fights usually would just have the major and supporting characters around the area. Here, it's in the worst possible areas for a fight to break out, though Dark Axel will bring the fight outside. It was definitely cool to see that the crowds witnessed a fight and rooted for him; very superhero-like in that sense. That's the Tempest City Defense Force, for you. Speaking of, really excited to see Vy return and teaming up with Ash. I'm sure Vy's gonna wanna look for Evan, but Alexis apparently just got a call from "him." How coincidental that Evan and Vy have phone problems. I can foresee a conversation where they argue that the other person didn't text back. You know what I'm talking about here. But yeah, it feels like the characters are slowly coming back together. It was very nice to see the others from The Deep return as well.

Heisen-Slade just marked his territory, and wants Matt to say out of it. That rabid dog is probably gonna pick a fight with him or Seth soon. Curiously, he wants to see Leena too, so perhaps he'll somehow intervene in the scene with Dark Axel and Valor?

Good job on the chap, chap. Looking forward to the next one.
Cy chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
BURN TO CINDERS! CHAOTIC FLAME!

So more character deaths now. Can't say I wasn't expecting these ones though. APS certainly did well, taking on a an Elemental God and his adjutant and even coming out on top.

I'm pretty excited to see where this is going to be going from here on out. It's going to be a wild ride.
Lurtonx chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
Man that volume was so intense I can't wait for the next one. Your really good at leaving your reader in suspense and making than anxiously wait for next chapter. I really hope Serg isn't gonna be brainwashed likes the others.
Lurtonx chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Man things are heating up so fast ! Of course things have also gotten even worse for APS. Just wondering does matt now have the power of two gods giving him 3 affinities or does he only have two and his power is enhanced alot. I can't wait to see Seth and Jades fight I've been really curious as to what he can do . Thanks for the chapter and sorry for the late review .
Carol chapter 28 . 8/15/2013
I think i dropped my figurative paper bag of oranges after that final scene. It looked like Domino had the upper hand but Matt was one step ahead of him every time. What a shocker. Terrible way to go, which makes the scene carry a lot more impact. There was no way Matt could've put an attack on Titan, so using Tammy was a very scheming yet smart move. Now with the most powerful Soul and Arm at Matt's control, it's quite appropriate to say that with Domino's fall, the other pieces will fall after him. I hope someone brought a special key...

Great scenes with everyone else. I can't wait to see Evan whip Jeska into shape. The APS roll call was fun, but I'm looking forward to how all six will team up.

BTW, that life giving and tree thing kinda reminded me of James Cameron's Avatar...
Cy chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
Wow. I like the fight between Quinton. Sarge, and Earnest. The battle between Jeska and Evan also seems to be heating up, The end was also pretty intense, but my favourite part of the chapter has to be Titan.

Titan is pretty impressive. I like to imagine him as being a bit over a thousand meters tall. The kind of epic monstrosity that even the most powerful of anomalies and their anomaly souls probably couldn't take it down as they're mere insects in comparison to it's might. Where it steps, the world itself trembles in fear of it's might. To be honest, I doubt anything we've seen so far could even hurt Titan. In order for a thing of that size to not collapse on itself and be mobile like it is it would probably have to be durable enough that it could take a nuke to the face and laugh it off. Even though it didn't do much, seeing it in action was pretty exciting. I wouldn't be surprised if Xion was thrown dozens of kilometers away if my mental image of Titan is correct. Think about how far a human can backhand a ball and then scale it up. Give me more Titan! I want more! :iria :iria :iria
RayKamiya chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
holy shit! this is getting epic man.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »