Reviews for Anomaly War
RayYagami chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
oh wow, nice job man

you know with how Ace was last volume I can see that he's gonna be more than just a modded soldier.
he may be the, er, ace, that the good guys need. it would almost be like poetic justice

dammit Vy are you that bothered by Evan being a jerk because you don't know he wants you to be safe? dammit Evan don't you know Vy is a big girl and can take care of herself? kids these days!

a lot of good scenes with other characters we haven't seen in a while that set up the individual battles but less talk more rock. I'm being Earnest here! If Domino falls, will the rest fall with him? Like dominoes heh

Can't wait for next chap
Ray Kamiya chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
oh wow, things are heating up
Lurtonx chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
Man if only Vy knew that Evan is just trying to prevent her from dying a 2nd time. Things are heating up the Renegades have arrived, and Evan seems to be concocting a plan to take down Slade. I am so anxious to see what happens next please update soon
Cy chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
A lot of people are being crueler than usual in this chapter. I guess the stress is getting to them.

Looks like the resting period is over and people will start dying again. HAVOC!
Sparkling World chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
"Are you okay?" "No. I'm angry." Was looking for that second line.

Trouble in distopia. I see there's friction between Evvy, but this may make their friendship stronger in the end. Evan had a lot to give up, but if it means protecting Vy, nothing matters. That makes him a strong-willed guy, despite his panicked state shown in this chapter. Vy needs to prove to him, though, that she can take care of herself.

There seemed to be a couple moments of sheer stupidity. From the Terminator line to Quinton not misremembering. I mean, even an idiot has his limits. At least there was Erotic God.

Overall some nice setups, but probably not as strong a chapter as the last.
Ray Kamiya chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
hey nice job.

I like how events are starting to come together and the tention that is rising for the all out war.
Ynnej chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
I see what you did there with Levy's reappearance... Great work! I'm curious how Leah will react when she finds out the truth. Hm.

I'm a bit surprised at Gaff's and Alexis' involvement with each other...but at the same time, not that surprised. Especially at Gaff's guiltiness afterwards, due to his late wife. I wonder how this'll pan out...

Seeing past Tammy, Lee and Ace has allowed me to better emphasise with these characters, and the complicated feelings they harbour. I hope to see some Hieshi next chapter.

The ending has got me hooked ... or hanged! Need to see more of Fortuna!
Cy chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
Pretty intense, especially with all that death right off the bat. I wonder if Evan was the only one to be revived or if all of them have been. Well, I guess we'll soon see.

Hurry up and post the next chapter!
Mach Full Force chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
Alexis and Gaff did the nasty. Well this is interesting development. I bet Justine would gossip about this. She's been there. Maybe Ash too. It'd be a fun conversation.

Okay, so it sounds like Seth is on Scott's side after all. I still think he may have plans of his own though. It's not really like him to follow someone. I mean, if he really believed artificial bodies was the way to go, or anyone else, why aren't they putting themselves in these bodies now and be all powerful like Carol? Whatever Seth sensed from her presence, there's clearly something that's dreading about the Life Affinity. Or perhaps, really immense in its power that even the user can't handle. The other thing is, we have modded bodies like Shaendru which would be pointless if everyone's gonna end up not in their bodies for longer. Maybe I'm just talking to a wall. I am interested in what Ace is thinking, though.

Ah, the old memory trick, huh? Never thought Little Leah was actually that close to Leena. Oh, but it's all thanks to Matt again, of course. "Ah, crap," indeed.

Wow, the small scene after the "To be continued" credit was really something, especially since because of its other end, the opening scene, where Evan looked like he was doomed. When he woke up and had his arm healed I was pretty freaked. Then the rest of that scene changed everything. Feels... exalted. Can't wait to hear the explanation behind this. Oh, and Vy. We gotta see if Vy's okay too.
Lurtonx chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
Excellent chapter even though I almost had a breakdown until I saw the last conversation in the chapter. I love how your not making this easy for the heroes things keep getting worse for them and more mysterious keep appearing. Though something tells me that Seth isn't about to just go along with Slade's plans I have feeling he has a deadly scheme in the works . Well amazing work like always can't wait till the next update .
RayKamiya chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
oh wow, things are getting very interesting man.

the deepening relationship between Gaff and Alexis.

The fight between Evan and Carol.

Leena's fate still uncertain...

damn man your really outdoing yourself here.

keep it up
Mandarin chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
You will... never... see... this... comment... coming...

I didn't see this twist coming either. Carol's being a doll brings up a lot of interesting things. Having a "Life Affinity" and having no boundaries would theoretically make her a "pure Anomaly," so to speak, but why does it make Seth's and Evan's blood curdle from that? Is there something more to the doll? I have a feeling this "key" can be the answer to everything, considering its one known property so far. Speaking of which, I find it hilarious that Zack was doing it for money, and yet he could've just stolen money from the bank. Of what, can the Gods just produce infinite cash that exceeds the amount a bank holds?

I felt like Ash's presence was pretty tacked on. He was nothing but sarcastic in his lines. His thought about seeing Tara makes sense, but overall unnecessary for the rest of the chapter. The rest of the mall scene was fine, though. Once again, Evan and Vy have great interaction. The addition of the Scofield sisters made for some nice scenes, too. Meredith gives off a great authoritative aura about her with Page as her foil. Never a dull moment in this corporation.

So it seems like we have three different sides to this story. The good guys (mains APS), Seth (the "bad guys"), and then there's Scott and his ambition. I doubt any one of the Anomalies, including Seth want to submit to him, so now I see where this might be going. Maybe there aren't abstract ideas like good and bad, and they're all just morally ambiguous. I'm eager to hear what Tristan has to say.
Ynnej chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
Axel's little slips back into German is really starting to worry me. I wonder how his father will handle this talk with him...

Seeing this 3-years-later version of Justine really hits it home on how much their generation has changed due to the events they went through. And the mention that Ash is the last of the original four... :( I hope Nadine gets to meet Leena. I really hope so.

I wonder how many other new Anomalies will appear, doing their God's bidding...next chapter please! I want to see how Vy and Evan escape. :3
Lurtonx chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Wow Slade's big plan just took an unexpected twist . Though despite what he just said i still have a feeling that the thing behind the door is something even worse . Great chapter though you really make things suspenseful and ican't want for the next chapter of this volume
Cy chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Wow... That's a pretty impressive plan there, Scott. Depending on how he uses his power... things could actually turn out pretty well. I'm not sure if I should be horrified or supportive of it (though Scott himself is an asshole).

Things are really heating up. The thing with Tristan is quite interesting and I'm enjoying where this is going. The chapter also had a nice mix of serious stuff with what's going on with Axel, Roy, and Evan and some not-so serious stuff with Nadine, Ash, and Justine.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »