Reviews for Anomaly War
Darth Zannacross chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
We start off with Serph over his head just in time for his daddy to return, just in time to be a dick. Well, at least he was more attentive then Charles was to world affairs in Code Geass.

Well, despite all the bad news, at least some good news with more of the gang returning, nice to see Alexis is back and ok. Touching , if awkward reunion between her and Gaff. Also, Justine is all ready pregnant? The hell, kind of fast.

Well, on top of everything finding out Seth is still alive is freaking Alexis hardcore, justifiably since, being a mind slave is kind of traumatic. Well, we will see how they can regroup, especially when Scott is starting his own end game.

On top of that, we have a random bank robbery? Wait, Roy got Justine pregnant and did not even marry her? What, the city is so advanced and they can't do abortions here? Hell, Alex should shotgun wedding Roy at this rate, good greif.
Well, at least Nadine seems like a fun trust worthy newbe.

Well on top of everything, the Emperor has confronted Evan, this can't end well, hope it does not end to bad for poor Evan and his family, only one way to find out so till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
And so the past has been unfolded, nice job.

Ugh, Harmony starts off right off the bat being even worst then Sakura from Naruto, I mean come on,this is as bad as when the Harley Quin falling for the Joker levels, And SHE had a better excuse.

Well, the showdown was intense, ended quicker then I thought though, I guess everyone was to green to go ALL out though, and Matt did still pull out some killer moves like, nearly going Kurama from Yu Yu with the demon plants lol.

Still, it showed how green Matt was, he nearly reenacted that nightmarish fuel part of Aikra with how insane things were getting at the end, good thing his dad was s merciful. Eh, not sure if it was for the best to keep his survival a secret, as we see, it did not end quite so well.

Also we see Seth was in cahoots with the Emperor from the start, shows Slade was always evil, ugh.

Nice to see Ace was not always a dick, lol, I would say Seth is more Mister Sinister then Magneto, with a touch of Xenanort.

I see we see how Serph got started to, I realized we did not see his sister and how she got where she was, I guess we had a lot of ground to cover, oh well.

So, nice way to end things, the circle is now complete, Valor is a cool guy, and at least Leena's father was looking after her. Well, nice wrap up to the flashback, sure does set the stage for what's to come, looking forward to just how intense things get with the further incite to how things got where they were.

Another great chapter with solid tension and action, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
I don't know, when Palpatine became emperor he managed to hide his dickness till he fully took over, Slade is so blunt about his personality I don't know how anyone liked this jerk long enough to ever take power even if he did bring a utopia, oh well, people are stupid, sigh, I guess its like Code Geass, few had the choice but to have a jackass as the leader, ugh.

Meanwhile, so the first " Rollout" of eclipse, Gaff is as badass as usual, still, even if Collen is wearing a mask, you think Gaff would realize the person who's family he just killed was with him, I think he never saw Collen so, works out, still awkward lol. Still, Collen always was a punk lol.

Speaking of crazy, Matt is on par with Collen with hate driven actions, though, Matt's excuse is more petty then Collen's since his father at least had noble intentions. Talk about family tension, oy.

Well, at least Valor was able to trick the green Collen to get out, if only he knew how big a pain he would cause, oh well, hind site is a pain.

Still,as bad as Collen was in the story, Matt seems even more crazy and kind of selfish, er, extremely selfish not caring at all about anyone but his own hate that was not even sent his way out of malice.

Things are rather dire, and we saw how Jade and Not Thor got the power to, I guess its up to Valor now though, time to see how this flash back will end, but another nice epic chapter with intense drama and action, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
Ah, we start off today with Brick playing it cool as always. Well, we see Mia's first rampage in depth, and see how Domino debuted his power, not a bad debut.

Still, we clearly see just how many jerk points the Emperor Seth and Garth all have, Garth was clearly pulling a Darth Plagueis to Darth Sidious situation, raised a monster and only realized far to late how bad idea it was.

Meanwhile, seeing Ace getting his hopes up, now I can feel a tad more, sympathetic on why he feels so jaded, broken promises can hurt to say the least.

Seems that the Emperor and his own so not generous timetable is forcing everyone to dire choices, joy. But, we also see Shendreu causing trouble early, just in time for Seth to cause more trouble and debut his new order, he sure was not very subtle about being a jerk lol.

So, we will see how things go from here, another great chapter with great drama and action so till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
Well we start off with more servings of the Emperor's jackassery, and what made Mia be so bitter, understandable to, not really fun to be treated as a discarded tool, sigh.

Meanwhile, Harmony feels like someone out of twilight, ugh, or someone who has Naruto's Sakura syndrome, can't stop loving a psychotic jackass, ugh.

Well, Garth is showing how long he has been a scumbag, but shockingly a moment when Ace is not annoying, guess we see what made him so bitter. Also seen just when Mia went rouge, and how the beta team first worked as a team, could be a worst first outing lol.

Seems Domino is quite stubborn as he jumps to the risky power up, and it seems Matt and Seth are on the verge of making their own moves. Well, we are aware of what happens but like the Star Wars movies and others seeing it in action is another thing so, looking forward to how history was made.
Darth Zannacross chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
And so today begins with the reunion of father and son, a very, angry, cold reunion, oy. Well, nice to see Valor dealing with the rub-ix cube that is romantic feelings lol, its even harder when walls collapse during key moments, damn the walls.

So, at last the proper debut of the Anomaly's seems like it was lacking fanfare, I know!( Plays the 90's X men theme)

Well, trying to figure out who is the most massive dick in the end between Seth Scott and Matt, eh, I will give it a tie.

Well, we will see how things go but glad the picture is getting cleared on many things like Matt's ambition, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 16 . 9/10/2015
Well we start off seeing how Mia got cursed, ah the Emperor is just delighted, what a dick.

Meanwhile, never thought Seth would be, so, timid, unless its a act like Aizen , we will see, he is clearly the lying sort in the future. Also, a tad bitter feelings seeing Felicia now, poor child with a doomed fate.

I see we see how the god project begins, Domino seems all right for now, the pressure of his job indeed weighed him down, nice seeing Ace pre evil days along with the others, ah the times when Gamecube was new, good times.

Well, even if timid Seth was still a genocidal psycopath from the start it seems, Garth to, oy. Well, shocked the Emperor did not approve with how much of a hackass he is, unless he has a even more evil plan, still, poor Nash.

So, more nice lead up, we will see where it all leads but keep up the great work.
PostOfficeErrand chapter 50 . 9/9/2015
"The death count is too damn high!"

Admittedly, I didn't expect to see any of these fellers go down so fast, but that's good. Don't wanna make the outcomes predictable and all that jazz. The trio of Justi-Girl fighters went down brutally. No heroics, no theatrics, just cold death. Guess we'll see them fighting on the other side? I feel this is a setup towards that familiar moment in time. That's what the epilogue of this chapter feels like as well.

A lot of losses and hopelessness that I can see carrying on to the next chapter, which isn't so bad. I see it as a way just to push that tone down on us before eventually turning that into a slither of hope. A turnabout, if you will.
Darth Zannacross chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
So, time for a Turn Back the Pendulum moment, at least the cliffhanger was not QUITE as bad as how it was done in Bleach lol.

Now for all the juicy origin stories lol, well, Matt starts right off the bat as a bit of a jerk lol.

The more I see of Colona, the more it comes across as the City from Bioshock Infinite, just more advanced, and less reality jumping lol. More glimpses of the Emperor it seems, still reminds me of Charles from Code Geass, we will see if he is just as extreme.

Well, we now see Valor pre pervy god days lol, seems ok so far, the meeting of the bigwigs is the moment of history it seems, Garth was clearly always a jerk, well, at least he is dead. Speaking of a reunion with corpses, we see pre evil Gabby, pre dead Nash, and pre tormented Mia, the Emperor seems to have always been a pompous jerk, ugh.

Still, nice to see Jade and Dist again, working on the Replica project I suppose? Lol, well, nice to see how things begun, and how Seth begun the start of his dark agenda, it all seems innocent at first lol.

Nice start to the key to the truth of Anomaly, looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
So we start off with a ominous phone call that I presume is Matt, if it all was a crank call it could have been rather awkward. Well, Leena is in a very dire spot and Leah seems to be a dead women walking, hopefully her father has some super healing machine or something. Meanwhile Valor seems to be doing well against Phanalx, the odds were not in the cyborg's favor as Valor got the home field advantage, to bad the good news ends there as Matt appears. And, who the hell thought it was a good idea to let anyone have a doomsday switch on his heart?

Well, that's rather dire but, things seem even more dire since, Seth is alive? Knew he would not go down that casually, but, hope his reason for survival is not hand waved for to long or that's just lazy loll. Still, Jeska hated Seth before, he killed her father! Maybe she is brainwashed like with Alexis? Guess we will find out, but, I see Kat is alive, that tool is durable lol, but, Lee is also in league with Seth? Seems very unholy for the god of light, he is quite unworthy of that role.

Oh I see, Earnest is forcing his hand, another traitor, lovely, not very earnest. Still, Brick and not Thor are traitors to? There must be brainwashing involved, Brick hated Seth to, ugh.

Well, on top of this mess, Sophie managed to unleash her own beast thanks to her rage, large flaming tigers are quite formidable indeed, but it seems she is right up there with Sasuke now with being consumed with the hate and is all to willing to go to the dark side, this , can't end well.

And on top of that Matt has poor brainwashed Mia keeping Valor busy while being ready to go more Sith Lord on Sophie, talk about a cliffhanger. Well, this was quite a epic chapter indeed, between Seth and Matt and all the others the bad guys have quite the imposing force, and the hero's are not looking in good shape, hope that can turn around, till then another great chapter with great action, till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
So, a bit delayed but, revelation time. This harsh testing, reminds me of many of the super soldier programs in anime like 00 Gundam, once more the tragicness rings me to the harsh growth of Allelujah Haptism from the super soldier program in that. Still, even Leah seems to know that Leena is not really to blame and is being driven by hate, quite the trend I suppose lol.

Well, the Gods are getting even more anxious and things seem like they are about to blow up, Lee seems to be on the spot.

But speaking of things blowing up, Xion nearly becoming the Thing and putting Axel in to such a bind that he had to let his dark half out seems like a bad omen, if he wins the battle and loses the war its a hallow victory to say the least.

Meanwhile, Shaendru is quite the resourceful baddie, I wonder if Sophe's fiery wrath is enough to truly do him in or he is waiting to transform yet again, or if her own darkness will end up consuming her.

Speaking of darkness, nearly sounds like the Lord of Darkness is rounding up some serious trouble, using Tammy to strike the one weakness of the leader of gods dose sound quite dastardly, guess we will see the truth to this soon enough but does seem quite tense, double so if Jeska is a traitor, she was a enemy to Seth before, but maybe she was working with the true bad guys? Guess we will see.

Speaking of finding out the truth, Leah is piling on the mind games, and, is quite a contrast, is she being a double agent Revolver Ocelot style? Well, whatever she really is, she is clearly brutal, but, since the story is over something tells me Leena is not dead, unless, they have to find the Dragon Balls to revive her lol.

Well we will see, another great tense chapter, and, oh yes, I noticed I suddenly got around 30 views from Canada, was that you looking at my story? Lol, could be just a bunch of random readers from Canada, just curious but in any case till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
So, vintage flashback time, see how Sarge became sarge lol. Also, ironic how Quinton's grown since he seems to be indeed worthy of having powers, maybe it was not by choice though, lol.

Oh Collen, how ironic things look at the start, how deceptively innocent.
Well, back in the present, Ace shows even more Team Rocket mannerisms lol. And lol nice Mario nod by Ash.

Well, Shendru is quite the oily snake but, seemed he ticked of Yoshido enough to bring forth her wrath, guess we will see if his creative talents can withstand Hades.

Axel seems to be doing ok but Xion seems to be ready to show his nasty side.

Glad to see Gaff back in action, see he is not rusty, but wither or not it will be enough to take down this Deadshot fanboy is up in the air.

Lol, I remember when bringing out the souls was a rare thing , now they are nearly as common as Pokemon, much more powerful Pokemon at least.

Still, Sargent is doing ok in the face of Adrianne's fury, her own summon, reminds me of that one broken Yata card back in Yu Gi Oh lol, meanwhile, Ace losing to Quinton would really drag him down like how no one takes Bowser seriously after losing to Peach and Toad lol. Still, Yin and Yag, nice, I wonder if they will merge in to a fusion monster? Close enough, and nice part with the Dragon Punch, Ryu would be pleased.

So, Valor is helping give Phalanx some extreme humbling, we will see if its enough or if it will just cause the cyborg to go in to overdrive.

Well, another intense chapter overflowing with tense fights so keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Well, Matt's actions have caused serious cracks between the Gods, like you could just chug a pebble and it would collapse in to a chaotic battle royal, oy, being under god lockdown won't ease much, arg. Both the lords of Light and Darkness seem to be up to something.

Well, more insight in to the nightmare horror shows killings of the past, Gaff seems to be the man with the answers, and the answer is that Leena is innocent? Leah seems to disagree, and we got another battle royal ready to explode, with another sure to be Ace thrashing as the cherry on top!

Well, time to see what the real deal is, at least the deal told be disgruntled Leah. Well, things are shaping up, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
Well, Matt seems twisted with hate indeed, even more then most of the other antagonists introduced so far in this, and that's saying a lot. His power to absorb other powers is nearly like Rouge, without the touching part, only he is much more willing to embrace his power it seems.

His power put Mia in a bind though, being dog piled by five enemies is quite the challenge unless your Goku or Naruto or Ichigo or one of those main leads lol, Mia did her best but the odds were not in her favor, backed in to a corner she had to unleash her full power, which seems to be like letting the Nine Tailed Fox out before Naruto came to terms with it, good thing Ryan, er, Pervy god, ahem, Vaylor had that failsafe spell to save Mia from another bad end, though Matt and co got out so, damn.

Well, Leena is rightly ticked off but at least her father is trying to fill her in on things, so she is the rightful heir to Excalibur? Hope its not as moody as the one from Soul Eater lol.

Still, I wonder why Ace was sent to Matt and co, to be a mole? We will see I guess, Matt is plotting something rather explosive it seems, this can't end well.

Also, glad Ash and Sophie had a bonding moment, glad she is getting less hostile, hopefully she will stay that way.

Well, another epic chapter, things are escalating more and more each chapter, looking forward to see what Matt has in store for everyone so keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
So Sophie is not quite a traitor yet? Guess we will see, wicked move she pulled. Also glad to see Seargent's new moves, he moved up a few levels in coolness lol.

At least Leena is doing better with her rematch with Leah, and, got a badass new summon as well,giant rhino with explosives, should have been a upgrade in one of the Donkey Kong games lol.

Well, it plowed through Leah but, Phalanx seems like quite a tougher target.

Meanwhile, seems" Matt" caused quite the ruckus if just him being alive is such a threat.

Still, we met him at last and, he seems quite, unhinged, and powerful, and more obsessed about Leena then Collen was, that CAN"T be good.

Well, the stakes have been raised even higher, this looks like its going to get even more tragic, we will see but, nice introduction to the long hyped brother, we will see how this reunion ends but till then nice fighting and drama again, keep up the great work and till next time.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »