Reviews for Anomaly War
Ray 2 the K chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
HOLY SHIT MAN

THIS IS EPIC!
indescribable music chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
AHHH! SETH'S ALIVE? NO WAY!
And I really enjoyed this chapter! just the right amount of fighting and drama!
ynnej chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
James dying by Lee's hands...oh, man. That is going to turn out bloody and explosive when Hieshi and him start fighting. Quite a few surprises here, man ... I hope the Adjutants break free from the mind-control soon. (

Sophie ... shit ... she went blind with rage. I quite like her flaming Affinity Soul though. And what's that about Leena being at the bottom of the river? Gaaah, and that won't be answered till after the flashbacks. Will Lord Domino punish Seth now that he's revealed himself? I'd do like to see what is Lord Domino's fighting style.

Your narrative style really does get to the point, complementing with how short and packed AW is compared to Anomaly. I may have to check Anomaly again to check out the differences in style, but I'll do that later lol. Anyway, great work. )
Cy of DOOM chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Leila and her explosions...

Pretty good chapter. Crap really hit the fan. Lots of set up for the arc after the next one as well. I really want to see what's going on in this desperate fight for the fate of the world.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Cool story bro! Nice end to this one. On to the next!
knockycode chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Daamn. Tensions are rising everywhere.

I wonder who was the Eclipse associate Leah was talking about ... it can't be Seth or Gaff. Obvious reason why it's not Seth; she resisted to join him so she may not trust him, also, she could have just said his name again when Leena asked. And Gaff says the only female survivors were blondes ... and Leena's not currently blonde.

So, either Leena was a blonde before or that girl that Leah claims Leena has killed is still roaming about. Hmm... damn, the tragedy if Leena was blonde before; Leah would go even crazier. Though, Leena didn't find anything familiar about Leah and vice versa ... unless someone like Seth placed a heavy mental block on both of them, to just enjoy what would happen afterwards. D:

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter. :D
RayKamiya chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
HOLY SHIT DUDE

THIS WAS AWESOME!
Faraday chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Ah, so that explains where the Yatagarasu ended up. Apparently you researched all these Souls already, huh? A rather interesting fight with the mollusk, especially how it utilized its tentacles to turnabout the situation. Adrianne was snatched up good like a little thief taking candy from a baby.

That Quinton fellow is an oddball with a tendency to swear, but his heart is in the right place. His bond with Sergeant is strong like a family. I doubt there would be any conflict between the two. As a matter of fact, that one quip about a certain activity involving a cellmate hit the funny mark. I applaud you for not going into every nook and cranny of detail about this hypothetical. Why not use a Shoryuken? If the opportunity ever comes, layeth the fist of the dragon upon thy chin.

Fights are quite interesting and it's good that they don't last very long. I'd dabble on further, but I'd rather seek this "truth" about Leena that Leah was about to reveal from last chapter's cliffhanger. No doubt this trial by fire will be the key to Leena's blurred memories.
Ynnej chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Show all the affinity souls!

I really like the flashback at the start. Man, to think that Quinton was that lazy back then; he's really grown. This is indeed Quinton's chapter.

Nice to see the cameo of one of th villains in the past. A bit of a surprise to know that Quinton greatly admires Sergeant (his actual name is gonna stay as a mystery isn't it? Quite curious to see his wife now) and acted as a role model for him since the military days. Sure Quinton will never be as prepared as Sergeant but he has the bravery and can certainly fight. He definitely showed Ace that.

As usual, I love how you mix the humour in with other aspects such as battle scenes very well. Loved Ash's snark about Sophie being in another castle. And... d'aaw, Sophie really is softening up, by referring to Yoshino as a friend. Will Ash have a talk with Sophie about her damaging of body parts, I wonder. I wanna see more scenes of them! :D

The mention of modifications...I...I'm just gonna ignore that part. Glad that Yoshino came back to kick his ass.

Can't wait to see more of the Sergeant and Quinton duo, and Valor, in battles scenes. So glad that Gaff got saved by him. We need more Darkness buddies on Leena's side.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Hopefully they can get out of the zones unharmed, like how Quinton did with Ace's Darkness zone.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
It's been a while since the last one, but this one was worth the wait. It's nice to have gotten some more backstory on Quinton and Sargeant and it looks like we'll be seeing some really interesting fights in the next chapter. I'm particularly looking forward to Phalanx vs Valor and Axel vs Xion. Its gonna be great.
draco oblivion chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
This is pretty epic. Adjujants are being turned against there master's and Leena's allies have been whisked away, it really doesn't seem very hopeful for our heroine does it? Looking foreward to seeing what Leena's done that makes her such a bad person though, I'd love if it was a really stupid reason XD
YoKozo chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Chances are Leah is colorblind or the one that witnessed this fight was colorblind. No, but I seriously doubt it's a color thing and more like someone who resembles Leena or maybe Leah's memory is falsified.

There's the struggle of what's a better way to keep the elemental balance, but what about those who want to create an imbalance? I'm sure that someone is close.

Quite enjoyed the quips in this chapter, especially if it involves Sophie or Quinton or both. I'm a bit surprised that after all the times Leena calls Valor, "Pervy God" that there hasn't been a joke about it that explains why he's the "Lord of 'Solid'," unless I forgot something.

Hopefully this reveal doesn't create a dark twist of how the story goes. You know, that kind of twist.
chris chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
This was an excellent chapter and I am looking forward to seeing the upcoming battles! :) good work.
indescribable mu chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
Ynnej chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
"Sophie motioned for Leena to lean down and whispered to her ..." Ahaha! I love how she has to noticeably match Sophie's height.

Tammy...! D:

I'm loving the Darkness Affinity family 3 James sure is quite attentive to detail. I wonder if Ash also shared his thoughts, even for a bit. Great thing James left as soon as he recovered.

"I know it's my turn to say something lame and that I'm interrupting this magical moment..." Yoshino began...

Oh, Yoshino. She's just hilarious.

Gaaah, cliff-hanger. Show us the fights! Looking forward to the next chapter!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »