Reviews for Anomaly War
Ray Kamiya chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
wow things are heating up man, I can't wait to see what happens next
Ynnej Ton chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
Ah, lovely to see the old characters again! Justine, Vy, Evan, Alexis... They've grown so much since the last time, but still some things never change, like their dialogue exchange. The bank robbery was a nice parallel to Chapter 1 of the first story. I think Evan's grown more bitter, heh heh.

Whoa, Nadine is pretty awesome. Love the boots. Justine's righteousness seems to have rubbed off on her whilst having her own spunk. I quite like that sort of imbalance in her. Even though she has good instinct and judgment, she's still very much a newbie to everything. A little weird how she quickly lost her composure when she almost got hit, but understandable. Anyway, good first bout! Hmm, maybe the key they found contains Xenotrium? I wonder what that was doing in a bank?

Ahahaha, Page playing Candy Crush! Phwwwh. Oh gods, that's perfect. Poor Eric. ;pf And ooh, did not expect Scott at the end. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Cy chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
A lot of things happened in this chapter. I particularly liked the interactions with Alex, Nadine, and Zack. I hope to see them a lot more in the near future.

I personally find the key thing to be rather interesting. They do seem to be taking Roy's (hopefully temporary) loss of powers fairly lightly though, but I guess that happens when you already know of a substance that removes the powers of anomalies.
Ynnej chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Nice entrance of Nadine. Quite like her shoes. She'd be a good mentee for Justine.

And oh my, Axel's accent is coming back ... just after his dark side resurfaced. Oh, mann.

May the strange key be the key to bringing Matt down! :D
Lurtonx chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
I have finally read anomaly and anomaly war after 4 days of spending all of my free time reading it. I have one word to say it about Brilliant absolutely brilliant. I love the story line unlike most stories it actually has a complex plot with twists that are predictable and has mysteries that aren't easily solved . I loved the cast of characters they all acted like normal people for the most and they each actually have a unique personality . I even like the villains unlike most stories or mangas I've read you make great antagonist ones that can even be slightly related to in way. Even the main antagonist Seth technically isn't completely evil his plan is messed up but technically he. Is only doing this since he believes its the only way to save the world. Out of all your characters though I absolutely love Ash probably because I can relate to him a lot since me and him really similar. Anyway enough of my ranting your story is amazing and I am hoping that you continue writing. I can't wait till the next update
Ray Kamiya chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
Damn man what a strong start to this new season _
RayKamiya chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Nice breakdown, I can't wait to see what happens XD
Levy chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Wow, this may be premature to say, but probably your best chapter yet. Like, whoaaaaaa. Everything was presented very clearly and made a lot of things made sense where it was confusing before. I feel like the characters have come a long way and this chapter shows how much they've developed as characters.

There was a lot of boldness in this chapter, but I think it was used effectively and it's significant. There was a lot of information to intake, but as I said, it clarifies a lot of things and makes me anticipate what's coming next. Still a lot of questions, but I'm sure those blanks will be filled very soon. I don't think we'll see a chapter quite like this ever again. No, siree.
Ynnej chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
Whoa. More pieces are falling into place:
- Why Valor is favoured by Gregory and Domino
- How Matt survived and how not many people knew about it
- Serph's hatred towards Anomalies
- How Ace and Nathan got into Eclipse
- The drifting apart between Valor and Sylvia
- Austin's lack of importance (though, I guess you just found a good chance to poke fun at him for the last time and used it. Great move ;)
- And now we're back to the very beginning! I'm stoked-and then you give us a sharp reminder that...s-...Sophie's gone. :(
Smile Blooming chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
Lol, Austin joke. Of course... "She didn't need her telepathy to tell how surprised he was." Yes, she doesn't need her psychic abilities! Well, now that we've come full circle, a lot of things make sense, but of course there's still some lingering questions.

The last scene where Seth greets Ace and Nathan was kinda cool and twisted. That poor Ace. It's odd that he was given powers while he was hospitalized. Seems like there wasn't even a point to do that besides being "in the area." So even though Seth has a very different way of thinking, he gets to stay and make Anomalies of his own? I'm still not sure how that works. Natural selection isn't so natural, but I guess that's what the Observers are for. Interesting to see the way they choose their candidates.

Well, this volume had been quite anticipated, though I felt it fell by the wayside towards the end. Not to say there wasn't anything enjoyable, but I am read to see the story continue from where the volume before this left off. It's quite a nice transition, really. We end with Leena's and Sophie's rebirth and power to resume the story with, well... their peril. Can't wait to see the other characters again!
Cy chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Wow. This is a fantastic chapter. Good job, Ritz. And now that the "prequel" is complete, it's time to get back to the present and see what's going on with them. It sounds like we're going to have some crazy things going on very soon.
Ray chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Damn man this is really getting good
Dokidoki Delight chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
Gregory's not an Anomaly, right? So how is it that he's able to telepathically communicate with everyone? Does he have some cerebral device like Charles Xavier? Now I'm picturing Gregory in a levitating chair. Speaking of, his conversation with Matt was probably the only other brief mentioning of Mrs. Booker. So she had a gambling problem, eh. Did she fall prey to the casino? Or perhaps her gambling was a farce and she was really in the meth business. Oh man.

Feels like we're really getting this story arc concluded now with the present characters appearing in the story. I'm pretty much ready to get this thing moving again and the amount of exposition given.
Ynnej chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
The Valors sure are good at protecting Gregory. I quite like the scene where Eric/Ulric and Jade get their powers. Very badass despite it being short due to their transformation repercussions.

Ah, Domino's thoughts on future Ace. Haha...

Looking forward to seeing chapters 21!
Ray Kamiya chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
DAMN YOU AND YOUR CLIFFHANGERS

anywho this is getting really good

sorry I wont be commenting much work has gotten quite busy lately X_X
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »