Reviews for Don't Touch Me
Silken Silver Berries chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
WOW! absolutely amazing! i love the way you get the emotions across. i really love the lines "What'll this do to her?/
When this is killing me?" wow, those lines are incredible. amazing poem! great work! *hug* loves,
*ssb
Noni Trinidad chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
oh i like this.
Shara Nameth chapter 3 . 7/6/2001
ouch...that's a harsh poem... its good... but ouch... i'm here anjel-chan. i love you sooo much, but you gotta talk to me. i cant guess what's wrong. *luv&hugs4eva* shara
Britchey chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Anjel- This is a good piece of poetry...keep it up!

Shel
Angelica Diablo chapter 2 . 6/10/2001
Oh my god. That is my point-blank reaction. This is definatly a moving piece, and...Tell me that if this is based on personal experiance that you stood up and did something about it. I am right now ridged with emotions. Good piece.
Whispering Night chapter 2 . 6/7/2001
Ohmigod, did this happen to you? You have a great style with the element of surprise about your brother and the pleading at the end leaves your reader begging to help you. I'm so sorry if this happened to you, no one deserves to feel like that, and if it didn't happen to you, then you're amazing at being able to see into the souls' of people who this has happened to! Great job, and please keep writing. I'd like to see a chapter three here.
Whispering Night chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
I have to admit that I haven't actually read this, my sister wants to get on, so I just added you to my favorites so I can come back and read this later. Sorry!
Kat Maxwellpcg chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
::looks confused:: I really hope this isn't about someone. Is it? I mean, real person? Ah crap. -o.o- it's a good piece of poetry, though. I like it.
Kommie chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Anjel, I'll stand with you through this and help as much as I can. It wasn't your fault and you shouldn't blame yourself - it was the fault of someone else. I love you and don't you forget that.