Reviews for How To Get a Player
Nadosurfchik chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I know im slow but I just realised something...doesnt jace have a girlfriend?
Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Update soon please :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
so wondering who put those up of him and so can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
I've been team Bryce the whole time but now I'm not too sure...
fallingformusic chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Team jace!
JJsMommy29 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
loved this chapter and i am so Team Jace but can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Larrissa Freeman chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Team Jace! He makes her so much happier.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
When do you think you'll finish editing?
JJsMommy29 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
you did a great job on this chapter so can't wait to see what happens next so keep up the amazing work and update soon
MichelleEA chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Sorry I forgot to add something to my review of chapter 9! Hehe! I was so excited you gave me a shout out I posted it on instagram (gee I hope that isn't illegal :P ) and if you have an account I would love to follow you and tag u in the picture :) wow that sounds rele stalkerish haha but keep in touch! Thanks :)
MichelleEA chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Oh my gosh! Lovingtherain! You are sooooooo sweet! Thank you so much for the shoutout! I almost had a heart attack! And yes, I absolutely loved this chapter! I was so surprised when Bryce DIDN'T kiss her! And then when he asked her to be his girlfriend! Brilliant. ;) please keep writing and I'll try to post some of my writing soon if you would like to read it! I can't find my writing journal :( but anyways great job with the story; I absolutely adore the plot! And you've made it come alive. :)
MichelleEA chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Hey I just read your whole story so far, and I have to say, it's really good! You are definitely an amazing writer. I am very excited to hear more! A few suggestions: try to elongate the suspenseful moments :) I fell in love with the romantic moments but felt the dramatic scenes were a little fast ;) and also, I got confused with whom was talking a few times so maybe try to make it clearer who is speaking :) but other than those things this story is great! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

-MichelleEA
JJsMommy29 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
so can't wait to see how this ends and who she ends up with so update soon
Lovingtheraintoolazytologin chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
In chapter seven, Caitlin's dad has green eyes! Sorry about that guys!
Larrissa Freeman chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I love this story! Keep writing! Update soon pleaase! :)