Reviews for The Chosen One
accountdeletedforever chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
※omgosh i definently loved it aaaaaallll and wow im all excited 4 wat u got planned o my i cnt wait... :) i cnt stop smiling GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOOOOODDDD LUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!※

accountdeletedforever chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
wow cliffy like epic cliffy i wonder what she saw but since natalie is human plz tell me she is still able to live forever cuz i need 2 know that its gonna drive me to the point that i turn fully insane... well i loved this chapter it was beautiful I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WRITING AND UPDATE SOON GOODBYE!

THEBEASTLYNERD chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
Cliff hanger not cool Ms.
accountdeletedforever chapter 19 . 5/2/2012
i hope tysons okay but i loved this story and i breezed right through this plz update and soon wishin u the best

I-m-nothing chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
This chapter was really good. I'm sorry, I'm not good at commenting.
The Girl that writes chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
At the end where it says "If his life was that bed, then I was going to make it all better." I meant to say bad instead of bed so please understand that I wasn't trying to make it sound dirty. Thank you.
The Girl that writes chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
oreogreenfanatic, you said you wanted longer chapters so here you go! :)
accountdeletedforever chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
o my gosh im breathless u took my breath away with this story it was amazing could u make the chapters longer cuz i want MORE there long the way they are but it soooo good i NEED more do u like us to suffer cuz u love to leave the story to an end in a REALY REALY REALY GOOD part wats up with that well i loved it UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE & PLZ MAKE IT SOOOOOOOON bye bye good luck!

oreogreenfanatic
AngelofDarkness1220 chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
I like this chapter.
accountdeletedforever chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
ahhhh soooooooooo ever lovely i loved everythin bout it plz update like A.S.A.P. imma DIE if u dont u dont want that RIGHT! im sooo hyper right hahaha but seriously UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE & keep up the good work!

oreogreenfanatic
stephanie chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
omg! i love the story! plz keep on posting more, dont stop writting plz!
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hey there. The premise for this story looks interesting. Please keep in mind that I have only read the first chapter of this. I would like it more if the characterization was more direct, so that I would learn through their interactions what they're like instead of being told about their personalities. I must say this angel does not seem very angel like. Yes I know it's your story and your character so you can design them how you want, but I think that an angel would be more focused on helping the person they were sent to help and less focused on making friends and dating random humans. Also, why are angels not told who they need to protect? That doesn't make any sense.
AngelofDarkness1220 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I LOVED IT! You are trully gifted and a exelent writer! I hope you write more im so interested in this serores! By the way I think you know who I am...