Reviews for Just Maybe
JessicaLynn109 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aw, I like this :) You should really start writing it again :) I wanna know more! :D
Nessa2099 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hey this story is totally great u should definitely finish it it sucked me in and I can't wait to read more
bookgeek99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really liked this story, but I would be interested in seeing what happens that makes it an interesting, and yet not predictable, story. My favorite character is Bridget.
Wonder46 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Love it! PLEASE update soon!
liks chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
pls pls plssssssssssss

UPDATE this story is even better than ur living in a clich atleast the starting is so pls continue dont give up on this one

thanks
Pilly chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I luuuuuurve it! Plz make this a long story and yet another one of yours that I LOVE. Which would be any story u decide to write at any point in time.

Over all and because it's just the first chappie I gotta say u rock and it was amazing and please update sooooooon.. Love u ;)
Jasmine Bubble Tea chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Where is the rest of the story missy? IT JUST GOT GOOD TOO. You have a habit of not finishing the good stories ): Finish please 3 Smanks (;
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I think it's very interesting. )
Infinite Legend chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
:o. This is good :D. I'll add it to alerts
Icy Shadows chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
So far not too much has happened for me to comment on the story so I'll mostly be focusing on form. That being said the story flows rather smoothly and while I have questions, that is perfectly understandable of a first chapter.

We don't really know any characters too well yet which means you have a lot of liberties to mold them into whatever you want before people get used to them. It will definitely be interesting to hear about the main character's history more as well as explore the bond of her friendship with her best friend and her boyfriend.

I have no idea where this story is supposed to go but this first chapter was already rather intriguing.

The dialogue I found to be a bit lengthy at times with a lot of back and forth. That is after all how a conversation should work but there were many quips being thrown out that left an opening for explanation of the situation. Some of it was broken up nicely with actions and I'm sure it can only get better.

Thanks for the Story!
Midnight at Dawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Really good. You need some work but really good

Please keep writing

MAD
Forever Lolo chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
H.O.L (Hahah Out Loud) Lahvvv it! pwease update A.S.A.P :)
FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Really good chappie! Hope for more soon!

-findingyourself
Aristaeus chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really liked this, it's different from a lot of things you read nowadays and I was really surprised that I liked it. But you really did good work with this, I love it. Update soon.
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really like. And by the way that is totally like me...complete klutz when I attempt to keep my cool. :D update soon!