Reviews for Apathy
Zethoa chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Fantastic concept! Don't have time to go much past this chapter, but you've created a very interesting world here and I'm excited to see where this story will go!
Naomi Chick chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
The suspense is building with the characters especially Liam. He wants to believe Charlotte is innocence, yet he find the situation difficult when everything at risk.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
Duh duh duuuuuh (dramatic sound effect).
Cassadaga chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
It would make more sense for her to go for Abigail. How would she even get her father out of BioLife when he's pretty much confined to his bed and hooked up to monitors? I don't know if I've already said this, but I'm almost certain the Purge is what causes cancer and being off it is what has kept her dad alive. But maybe that's obvious. And unrelated to that, I still don't trust Lilly at all.

Oh yeah, I was also wondering why security is so poor in these places? I was caught off-guard with how quickly she was able to sneak into the buildings. SURELY they would be using the Vector scanners to verify people's identities. They should have been doing that years before any of this happened because it's easy and you can't fake it? That doesn't make sense to me. Maybe they're trying to lure her in by purposely making it easy for her, but still, it should have been standard to check everyone's vectors for government stuff, way before any of this happened.
Naomi Chick chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
I enjoy your story whenever I see a new chapter. Poor Charlotte, she has a tough decision on her shoulders. I hope she find a solution to her problem.
JMacPherson chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story. Everyday when I check my email, I hope to see an alert for a new chapter. This really should be published. I would buy it. Anyways, I have a whole bunch of songs for you below. Keep up the good work. I hope you update again soon!
Sweet disposition- by The Temper Trap
Wake Up- by Arcade Fire
Sprawl II -by Arcade Fire
Seven Devils -by Florence and The Machine (or any of her other songs, she's amazing and her songs have a dark mood to them that could fit in nicely)
Kryptonian54 chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
OMO! That was soooo good. I didn't even know I was so into the story until I saw this part and then I'm like oh no, you must stop! lol I can't believe she gave in. I guess I really wanted her to fight for who she really was instead of doing that. Keep up the good story because man oh man am I hooked.

Noodles
Owwwwwwww
Mazarine chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
wow lots of info :) all these chapters are amazingly thought out

[love button] *click* [loved]
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
This story is at it peak! I lvoe it! I am glad that I used up nearly three hour reading it. I can't wait for the next chapter
JMacPherson chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
I absolutely LOVE. Please update again soon. Not to be be pushy, I understand that you can't always update right away, but I can't get enough of this story.
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved this update and I'm looking forward to the next one :)
Mazarine chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
awe ;( great chap :). UPDTE SOON PLZ #1 in my book :)
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Can't wait for the next update!
Naomi Chick chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
I'm always anticipating the next outcome in every chapter. The suspense of the boundaries each characters pushes leave me on edge. Charlotte does care about her family, but she risking the factors of danger surrounding herself.
Carmel March chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
This is progressing so nicely. I can't wait to see what happens next!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »