Reviews for Apathy
Naomi Chick chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
I enjoy your story whenever I see a new chapter. Poor Charlotte, she has a tough decision on her shoulders. I hope she find a solution to her problem.
JMac322 chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story. Everyday when I check my email, I hope to see an alert for a new chapter. This really should be published. I would buy it. Anyways, I have a whole bunch of songs for you below. Keep up the good work. I hope you update again soon!
Sweet disposition- by The Temper Trap
Wake Up- by Arcade Fire
Sprawl II -by Arcade Fire
Seven Devils -by Florence and The Machine (or any of her other songs, she's amazing and her songs have a dark mood to them that could fit in nicely)
Kryptonian54 chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
OMO! That was soooo good. I didn't even know I was so into the story until I saw this part and then I'm like oh no, you must stop! lol I can't believe she gave in. I guess I really wanted her to fight for who she really was instead of doing that. Keep up the good story because man oh man am I hooked.

Noodles
Owwwwwwww
Mazarine chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
wow lots of info :) all these chapters are amazingly thought out

[love button] *click* [loved]
Luckycool9 chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
This story is at it peak! I lvoe it! I am glad that I used up nearly three hour reading it. I can't wait for the next chapter
JMac322 chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
I absolutely LOVE. Please update again soon. Not to be be pushy, I understand that you can't always update right away, but I can't get enough of this story.
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved this update and I'm looking forward to the next one :)
Mazarine chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
awe ;( great chap :). UPDTE SOON PLZ #1 in my book :)
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Can't wait for the next update!
Naomi Chick chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
I'm always anticipating the next outcome in every chapter. The suspense of the boundaries each characters pushes leave me on edge. Charlotte does care about her family, but she risking the factors of danger surrounding herself.
Carmel March chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
This is progressing so nicely. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mazarine chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
ooooohh zepalieans :/ poor charlotte :( can't wait for next chap this is my fav story out of fp awesome job
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Yes- they're getting closer to each other! And Liam knew Scarlet! Looking forward to the next update :)
JMac322 chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
This should be published. It's got a really high-level, developed plot and complicated characters. I can't say anythiing bad about it. Please update soon.

Btw I love all the songs mentioned at the beginning of the chapters with Charlotte. You should use No Light, No Light by Florence The Machiene and Wake Up by Arcade Fire.
Carmel March chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
Brilliant stuff, as always! Really loving this.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »