Reviews for A Year Full of Days
Kirihime chapter 1 . 5/3
That was good. I'm happy our little Nate got over himself and that his dad changed. I agree what they're doing is crazy but cute nonetheless. Could not believe the kellan and nate scene but am so glad it stopped. I still also don't appreciate the camellia and Quin scene. I honestly don't feel his reasoning was valid either.
somequirkymusings chapter 1 . 3/12
So many feels. OMG I want to burst into tears from sheer happiness and hope and pure adoration for these boys. AND I hope the situation with Kellan and Will is fixed!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/9
Ok. I am normally horrible and don't review but I absolutely loved this story. I like side effects too but honestly I really really loved this one. Also Drunk Text is amazing as well. Basically your writing is awesome.
whotevar chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was excellent, thanks for sharing.
anon chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
reading this is like comfort food for me. i reread it every once in a while when i'm feeling sad, because it suits my depressing mood, but also makes me fee because if nate can make it and get a guy like quentin, we all can.
Kathrinegrey chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love your writing style. It is complex and yet simple enough to read quickly. This was a great story; it had a great balance of detail without boring the reader, and the characters are likeable. Thanks for posting, it was a very enjoyable read!

K.G.
Faereh chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Loved everything about this. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Your story to fuking long and really u shoud reamake it its fuking pointless fatso
justanotherdot chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I'm not crying but I'm real close. This was really good. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach top know where these two managed to go together. You know tears of happiness and shit. Thanks for sila sharing this work with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I kind of hoped for Nate to bottom but oh well ;3 it's still an amazing story XD
allancaldera chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I am happy that Nate found a boyfriend and that now he is happy tbh after reading Kellan point in this story I believe Nate is happier than Kellan but good job in both stories.
MAH1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I read this back in the summer of 2012, so my review is not going to be very detailed. Actually, it's hardly a review at all, more like a simple comment as well as a recommendation.

I loved this story so much, which was a surprise to me. I stumbled upon it after finding a rec for Side Effects, which I didn't read through, just couldn't connect with the MC (forgot his name, its been close to two years), mainly because I found him irritating. Also, I've always had a thing about sequels when it comes to books/fics. The characters that were secondary in part one and MCs in part two usually end up as being my favorites.

So, even though these days I can actually afford to buy m/m books that are published, this remains one of my alltime favs. The characters are great, there's some angst and a happy ending. I would recommend this to anyone who's new to m/m, slash, yaoi, whatever is the correct term. The length is also just right, not too long but long enought that you can get to know tha caharacters.
The Infinity chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I just want you to know that this is one of most beautiful stories I have ever read. Ever. The way you write... It's like you did it just for me. The details you choose to add, the way you allow Nate and Quentin to express their tension... It's perfect. I was attached from the very beginning. I felt like I was part of the story, like I was RIGHT there, beside Nate, feeling his desire. The way you describe everything is just exceptional. I am so in love with this story I've reread it and sent it to my friends to read. I just needed you to know that you're amazing and should be so proud. I'm practically worshipping this story.
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ohhhhh I LOVED it!
Robicslady chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! Please can I at least pretend in my head that Kellan and Nate have a happily-ever-after?
89 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »