Reviews for A Year Full of Days
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29
Nate is such an endearing character, you can't help but fall in love with him. For a while there it really broke your heart how his supposed beat friend of 18 years just up and ditched him because he got a boyfriend, but I've never been so genuinely happy for a fictional character getting his happy ending the way I am for Nate. Loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29
Can't get over how much I love Quintin and Nate together. They just fit with each other, I don't know your fic just left me feeling so warm cause I really couldn't enjoy the original because it seemed like Kellan never really gave Nate a fair chance, and at the beginning of this you really feel gutted for Nate and how hung up he still is about his relationship with Kellan, but then the way you had him get past all that shit was really natural and it progressed so smoothly felt like we were really there on Nate's rehab journey.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29
Ugh I really can't stand Will and Gloria in whatever small capacity. And kinda hate Kelln when he's around them or talking about them too. I'm so glad Nate got over his thing with Kellan and everything worked pit with him and his dad!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29
Honestly I loved this story way more than the first. Nate's just a more likeable character, the whole time I was reading your amnesiac fic I kept getting frustrated with Kellan cause he was just so SELFISH, but I'm really happy Nate got his happy ending which in a lot of ways seems much more satisfying than what Kellan ended up having with Will or what Nate would have had with Kellan. Good on you for making Nate so relatable!
Kirihime chapter 1 . 5/3
That was good. I'm happy our little Nate got over himself and that his dad changed. I agree what they're doing is crazy but cute nonetheless. Could not believe the kellan and nate scene but am so glad it stopped. I still also don't appreciate the camellia and Quin scene. I honestly don't feel his reasoning was valid either.
somequirkymusings chapter 1 . 3/12
So many feels. OMG I want to burst into tears from sheer happiness and hope and pure adoration for these boys. AND I hope the situation with Kellan and Will is fixed!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/9
Ok. I am normally horrible and don't review but I absolutely loved this story. I like side effects too but honestly I really really loved this one. Also Drunk Text is amazing as well. Basically your writing is awesome.
whotevar chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was excellent, thanks for sharing.
anon chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
reading this is like comfort food for me. i reread it every once in a while when i'm feeling sad, because it suits my depressing mood, but also makes me fee because if nate can make it and get a guy like quentin, we all can.
Kathrinegrey chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love your writing style. It is complex and yet simple enough to read quickly. This was a great story; it had a great balance of detail without boring the reader, and the characters are likeable. Thanks for posting, it was a very enjoyable read!

K.G.
Faereh chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Loved everything about this. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Your story to fuking long and really u shoud reamake it its fuking pointless fatso
justanotherdot chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I'm not crying but I'm real close. This was really good. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach top know where these two managed to go together. You know tears of happiness and shit. Thanks for sila sharing this work with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I kind of hoped for Nate to bottom but oh well ;3 it's still an amazing story XD
allancaldera chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I am happy that Nate found a boyfriend and that now he is happy tbh after reading Kellan point in this story I believe Nate is happier than Kellan but good job in both stories.
93 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »