Reviews for The Thing About Love
DutchAver chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
I love how Darshana says that Indra doesn't know about love because he's only twenty. I guess it's another culture entirely xD

I also love how Darshana tries to be protective over her cousin, while part of me thinks that the cousin can deal with his own problems easily. I like how Darshana is protective, but it's not really necessary. Still, it defines her characteristics :)

Are we going to see more of Kavya? I'm curious about her. Will she play a role in the story?

Two mistakes:

'"Indra, that girl is not good for," I said, angrily.' What Darshana says make no sense... I think you meant 'that girl is no good for you'.

'"Didi, please don't tell, ma"' Remove the second comma

Keep writing, can't wait to read more!
DutchAver chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This chapter was certainly better than the last one - it finally shows what Indra meant(thank goodness he didn't want a date with his cousin). I think it's sweet what he has with that girl - it's a bit Romeo and Juliet-ish, only I hope that there'll be a happy ending here.

I wonder what Arij will do in the future to annoy Darshana, because it certainly doesn't sound like they'll get along very well.

Curious to find out more! I discovered one spelling mistake:

' then this is the worse idea you've ever had' the worsT idea
DutchAver chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
The series Shameeka & Virat mention seems like a good series I'd watch - with an interesting break of the cliché's other series have. I like the plot, and of course, the plot of the story itself so far too.

The only thing I'm bothered with right now, is the predictability and the similarity between this story and There's Nothing Like You And I - a crash happens, the two protagonists meet and meet again later on. Try diverting a little from that plot.

However, I am also very much aware that this story isn't going to remain predictable for long. Can't wait for the surprising twist :)

Discovered one mistake:

' She is the spoilt kit ' kiD

Hope this review helped
DutchAver chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Finally, those stupid exams are over and I have time to do as I promised. Here comes my review :)

I don't really get what Indra wants. Does he want a date with his cousin? That sounds a bit incestuous. Or am I misunderstanding something here? It doesn't sound healthy anyway.

The ending of this chapter reminds me a bit of the ending of There's Nothing Like You And I. Does the aggressive driver come back in the story too?

And what happened to Darshana's parents? Her father's dead. I'm curious to see what has happened to her mother.

Also, I am very curious to the surprising plot twist that is undoubtedly in this story, since you wrote it! Curious to read the rest :)
Racer283 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Interesting story so far can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the good work.
Princess97 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
lol.. i just realized this is almost like Pride and Prejudice. She's using the little bit of info and experience she has of him and is jumping to conclusions. I love where this is going. I hope she talks to her cousin more and makes it clear as to why she said no. or things will get really difficult.
Princess97 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I think its perfectly fine.

Where did her cousin go? Did he just abandon her?
Princess97 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
No problem :)

Dude! Seriously? She's not the one who crashed into your car. Give her a break.

And... loved the little scene between them. It was so cute. I could totally imagine him jump out of character in a second. Fully intense to careless and eyes half closed
Princess97 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Was the clean shaved boy the hero of this play?