Reviews for Knock Out
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I like the way you alluded to physical violence but also made it about the harsh words exchanged in an argument. I particulary liked the sentence:

Anger rising, boiling, burning Great description and imagery.

All in all, another good 1 :) Good stuff!
Valenteen chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Powerful, emotional and good as always. U r gr8 writer and don't let anyone tell u otherwise!
Wise chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. This is an amazing piece. This has the feel of poems that I love. I don't know how to describe it... it's just so wonderful. a lot of people I know don't seem to understand my love of this type, the ones that are more metaphorical I guess it would be called.

I just tell them it's for people with a more refined brain. ;) I can understand this kind better then others, even the ones that drown you in detail.
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I can't relate but it's a really awesome poem! ;D
Thomicas chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Haha, I really enjoyed this! It's kind of funny in a tragic way, and I can really picture the two lovers hurting each other; brilliant piece of poetry!
JaredDean chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Awesome. (I'm so glad you got the knock out) Great writing. Keep it up.
The Moon Howls At The Wolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Honestly, I think you have to try a little harder on this plotline. I unerstand from the quick description that you wish to connect verbal warfare with a boxing ring, but I feel tht there was too much energy spent trying to make it a boxing ring, and not enough spent on what was actually happening. Try to step back from the metaphor and step into your scene's emotions and going-ons a little more.

Not my favorite piece of your work.

Keep trying!
BuddingPoet chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
you notice that in a lovers spat its always quite like that (teehee rhyming is fun!)

awesome poem!
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Really good. Describes problematic relationships in a very raw and strong way. I liked it very much! Excellent work! As always, keep writing! :)

-Shauni
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
AMAZING! It was so wonderful, I was sad it was over! Amazing job done, as well as desccribing as wonderfully as you did. You did an awesome job makeing it easy to visualize, and see what is happening. Awesome! Keep it up .
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
wow! this is absolutely amazing. I really adore this peice, for its raw emotion and your skillful exectution of the same.

"A hit to my arm and a heart-shaped bruise,Where I wore it on my sleeve." were my favourite lines along with the climax. excellent, a job well done!
glassdrums chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is so good! I really like your writing style!
Speed of Sound chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was really creative, and really interesting. Intruging writing, can't wait to read more. And I can kind of sense some emotion behind this poem, is is based on a real event? Reguardless, great job!
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I like the imagery in this piece, maybe not my favourite of all of yours but still great especially 'A hit to my arm and a heart-shaped bruise, Where I wore it on my sleeve'

xx
I'm just a girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Okay this is by far one of the best poems I've read in a long time. if I had a profile I would favorite it in a heart beat.

also, did you delete some of your work? I distinctly remember one 'Host' or something like that? because I really loved that, it made me think of books in like a library or something. Don't ask me why, I'm probably way off. the people who took it as like god and stuff like that was probably right, but that's what I got from it. Books. Shows you what I'm obsessed with. :-)

Anywho, love all your work. along with Mylilblackpen, Eden Green, Ivy Climbroe, Meadow Frost, XLR8ION, IDreamOfLullaby's, and Anonymity'sProtege. People I've latched onto from reading reviews. Sorry if I'm advertising, you can delete this if you want, I just want people to go out and read some deserving authors work.