Reviews for Clashing Moons
samsamosa chapter 26 . 12/13/2012
I started out liking Jason more, butt now he is officially a butt-head. Team Adan all the way! How much longer is the story going to be? It's pretty long so far, and it feels like it might rap up soon. Anyways, keep going. I LOOOVE this story!
Feeshfeesh chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
OMG I love this story! You HAVE to update soon :D
samsamosa chapter 25 . 12/7/2012
Ohhh... This was one of the few times where Jason really seemed threatening. Please keep writing! I have to see what happens with Evelyn/ Jane!
samsamosa chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
It was a bit unedited, but I couldn't wait! Kaine is so evil. Ugh... This story is seriously awesome. Please keep writing!
samsamosa chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
Every chapter you write is so good, that I never have any idea what to say about it. Great job depicting Adan in this chapter. Keep going!
Felrain chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
Ah it's getting even more exciting! Keep it up, and update soon!
samsamosa chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter. This is getting to be quite the long story. Keep writing!
DemonsDaughter97 chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
Ahh, bloody hell! It ended in a cliff hanger! Update please :)

-DemonsDaughter97 XD
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
Okay, I now have a new hate for Jason. When this all started out I liked him but he has eventually turned into the jerk and my vote is for Adan! I secretly hope it works out for Adan and Evelyn!
Felrain chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh my, just chapter 1 and I'm hooked! You did an amazing job!
samsamosa chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
You updated so fast! Thank you! This was a good chapter, even though Jane/Evelyn wasn't in it. It showed Jason's side of things. I'll read it again after it's edited. Keep writing!
TheHemophageress chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
Now I'm seriously torn between Team Jason and Team Adan. This is really good! Don't give up on it!
samsamosa chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
Ohhhhhh suspense! This was a very nice, well written chapter. Thank you for updating!
lovejma chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
What?! I saw all this great hope for Adan and Evelyn then bam...can't wait for the next chapter. Curious how this is going to turn out.
lovejma chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Okay I finally made it to chapter 19! It actually somehow works that you switch characters. Or at least for me I got really into them it didn't feel so much like a shock every time they switched. I can't wait to find out who Evelyn/Jane ends up with. :)
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »