Reviews for Clashing Moons
aryasirra chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee
samsamosa chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
Good job on this chapter, and thanks for updating. At first I didnt like Adan, but now I do. I like Jason too. Keep up the good work!
Tezzah chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter! I'm a bit annoyed with Evelyn/Jane because she seems to push Adan away, but the prophecy doesn't say which one she should pick so it's either Adan or Jason. By pushing Adan away she might end up killing herself! Anyway I can't wait to read more, so please update soon :D
samsamosa chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Please update soon! This is a great story and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
lovejma chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Okay, this chapter kind of threw me completely off. I felt like I was starting to get to know Jane in the previous chapters, got to figure out a little bit of her back story when all the sudden the POV changed on me. It was nice in a sense to get to know a little bit of Jason's back story although I'm slightly confused. Is he a demon or is he a vampire, or are the two mixed together as one? I think it would run more smoothly picking a character and sticking with that person.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was a good start. I definitely want to see where this story goes. It felt a bit choppy and left me confused. I guess it would help to understand why she is so disliked so much.
Swanzybird chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like your story so far, the only thing that I would suggest is proof read/edit it before you post (or have someone else edit it for you).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
EvilSoul chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
The last sentence about the centaur made me burst out laughing. Everything just couldn't go perfect, now could it? :D It was a nice chapter and it just confirmed my suspicions that Eve is absolutely blind to what is happening around her and what peole ae thinking.
EvilSoul chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
Gaah.. I really do hate Jason. He's destroying the happy ever after I want to see! Adan only acts cool, cold an indifferent he actually cares about those around him while Jason is cruel, stone-hearted and uncaring. He's a monster who only cares about Eve not a living thing more! And the girl herself is so blind! I want to go there and do something to her! Why can't she see that Adan is a prince charming under the mask of arrogant jerk and Jason a demon (not only literally) under the mask of the gallant knight?
EvilSoul chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
An interesting chapter. It was fun to read how Eve was always scared of everything and kept holding onto Adan as if he was the one to protect her while at the same time trying to assure herself that she hated him. And Jason is finally back. Too soon for my liking. :D
Mitch404 chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Solid chapter, I felt so bad for Angie Dx It was great seeing things from Hollie's perspective as well, it really helped establish her character.
EvilSoul chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
You showed Hollie in the whole new light this chapter.. When Jason first mentioned her I thought of her as some monster or something along those lines but now I can see that she's something else entirely. She's so motherly and nice! I'd like to have her as my sister :D
EvilSoul chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
It's funny how Eve denies (or at least tries to) her feelings to Adan.

Also I'm interested in what place is Adan taking her and if she will really like it. Anyway I really hope Jason won't show up there and destroy everything.
EvilSoul chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Aw... The end of the chapter was so sweet... I liked this chapter: it was full of emotions and they were showed very well in my opinion.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »