Reviews for Metamorphosis
IndgoNight chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Not to sound rude or anything, but are you going to finish this? I really want to know how it ends. Your story has got me hooked. Please update soon!
IndgoNight chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
This is great, I am hooked. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really want to find out what Alita's invitus is. :)
IndgoNight chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
First off, I love this story idea and I can't wait to see where you take it. Secondly, I think that the first chapter was set at a good pace but this second chapter was a bit fast. I think it's good to be slower and have that bit more information, than move fast and miss things that become vital later on. I haven't read the other chapters you already have up, but I really had to say that while it was still on my mind. :)
IN
lilypad.waters57 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
amazing chapter once again! all I can say is keep up the awesome work and I hope to see a new chapter soon :D
Sunarose chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
asdfjkl;

Coolios. The story is getting more interesting, and all that other stuff.
The characters all are interesting and unique.

...There's a dense silent before Jenny answered her, as merry as ever...
*silence

Update faster,
Sunarose chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
U_U

Poopnuggets. Sorry for the late review. I was busy with shet.

adslkfja
There is really nothing I can say that the chapter doesn't say for itself, it's motherfucking quality.

If I had read this chapter earlier, I would've gotten pissed because it was a cliffhanger.

PinkCutiix33 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
ajisldfdal
wonderful. i love jenny and nero.
also i think i'm starting to get the whole counterpart thing from before
thegreatyouknowwho chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
wow, this is an amazing chapter:) i swear ur descriptions are MORE than amazing...:) please update faster and thanks for a long chapter:D this story is getting seriously interesting...the fighting though, was a little awkward but it was still good :) the dialogue isn't bad (i dont know why you think it isn't, its awesome:D please update faster:D
AweHunter chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Awesome :D. I love the "summoning fluffy pillows" part.
lilypad.waters57 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I liked it a lot! It was all very good - you have beautiful descriptive language. I wonder what Alita's invitus is. One question: what exactly is an invitus? You probably already defined it, but it's been a long time since I've read your story (especially the first few chapters.)
PinkCutiix33 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Sorry for being a grammar Nazi.

"Oh, darling invitus! Please show up and save me life!"

CLIFFIE D;

I thought the fighting was a little awkward, but I thought the dialogue was alright. Nice job :)

*MOTIVATE MOTIVATE MOTIVATE! :D *
Sunarose chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Awesome :33

I like the characterization of the multiple characters, they all have something different that makes them unique.

I spotted a grammar mistake somewhere in there. It was about the tenses.

Okies. Short review because I have to GOOOOOOOOOOOO soon.

Bye.

lilypad.waters57 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I love this chapter! Love love love it! It's so great, and your ending is fabulous. It's mysterious and alluring and enchanting and AHHHH! Keep on writing like this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AweHunter chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
That was another great chapter. :D So suspenseful. I'll be waiting not so patiently for you to update
Gavin Li chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
This book is extremely well made. It is the highlight of my day and I can't do anything but bounce around in my room. I have to admit, this is THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I mean it! Your books are even better than many authors. It's very descriptive and I almost feel like I'm there! I feel like I was right nest to Nero looking at his cruel face. SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE ONE CREATIVE WRITER.