Reviews for Gypsy Tales
Vikki S chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
I'm not much of a writer however I am an avid reader, and I'd like you to know that I am enjoying your story. I hope you have a moment of creative insanity so that you can finish this story. Your talented, the story is imaginative and fresh. You can do this!
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Another one of your stories I have fallen in love with!
unknown chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
I love your story and I hope you get over your writers block soon.
C.Turtle chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow, can't wait for more
Vikki S chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Hi,

I'm really enjoying your story, it's different, intersting, and has some awesome characters. I truly hope that you finish this story.
Pat chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Omg this is pure amazing, I have been following it for a while. Update soon! I'm dying to know more. Maybe make each chapter slightly longer next time? :))
Suzuru chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
Obi-Wan Kenobi
teamastley101 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
this is really good please continue :)
Brandi Heir chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
this is a really interesting story! excited to see more soon!
Silvertalons chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
This is really good. You should carry on.
Whitney chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Oh, that sounds great! I certainly like Angel Burns. He sounds like the mafia of the Gypsy world. This story has a Harry Potter type feel with it mixed with Maximum Ride and some uniqueness of its own!
Kessareen chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
I love how this is progressing!
lostpoet211 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Holy crap!I love it!I can't believe all the twists and turns you threw in there, they really made the story...vibrant, I guess I could say...Love it though, plz write more!;D
lostpoet211 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I'm in love with your writing...AGAIN!lolz first Golden Hearts, and now Gypsy Tales!What other amazing ideas are in that head of yours?
Runic Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This one is a difficult one to think of a plot for. And, you know, sometimes plots aren't entirely needed! Of course, writing this way can be like walking through a dark room fumbling about blindly. But, there are some really good stories that happen this way. It just takes one idea, maybe something like the dragon-like thing could be from mystic society wanting Electra's powers for their own greedy purposes, or a group of power hungry magicians that want her's, Dodge's, and Jen's powers for their own to take over the world, and those ideas could create a river of words that come together to form a sea of stories. There's numerous possibilities; play around with them all!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »