Reviews for Gypsy Tales
PureHeartsWait chapter 42 . 11/8/2012
AMAZING JOB! UGH IM SOOOO MAD AT MEL AND Emilia needs to just shut up. She's so annoying. Yay, Caster to the rescue! Ahahaha, I will forever love Caster! :D
PureHeartsWait chapter 41 . 11/8/2012
WHAT THE! NOOOOOOO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! Although when I was reading the beginning of this chapter, I did think that it would end up being Mel as the traitor because I noticed his sudden change in personality. But Electra could not have died could she? Oh my gosh I hope she didn't die. She can't die. I refuse. Thumbs up for having finally admit that she loves Angel. I knew it all along :) Awesome job! Love it!
PureHeartsWait chapter 40 . 11/8/2012
Aww, I actually feel bad for Electra. I don't know what I would do if I were to find something like that out. Great chapter! I am really loving this story and I'm dying to know how it will end, but I guess I will have to keep reading to figure that out. By the way, I love the humor in this. Caster is awesome!
PureHeartsWait chapter 39 . 11/8/2012
OH MY! :O I did not see any of this coming! Great job! When Angel was dying I was about to burst into tears. I really thought you were going to kill him off but you didn't and I'm forever happy for that ahaha. When Rhyme got turned into a human I was just, oh snap! And then the last line 'how ungrateful' made me laugh, because I could totally imagine Electra saying that. Great work! I really love your story.
PureHeartsWait chapter 38 . 11/7/2012
Amazing job! This story just gets better and better with each chapter & it's very intense. I hope Electra can heal Rhyme, if she can't I have a feeling something bad will happen. At first I thought that Electra was trying to avoid healing Rhyme with all the questions she asked, but I was happy because now I finally found out what Emilia is. [At first I thought she was a vampire, then a spider, but now I know, yay!]
PureHeartsWait chapter 37 . 11/7/2012
OH. MY. GOSH...
I'm totally speechless right now. I can't believe that just happened! They almost kissed. * squeals like a fangirl* Ok, I'm over it now ahahaha * deep breaths * amazing job on this. I really hope that Rhyme gets cured. At first, I didn't really like her, but now I'm staring to really like her character. And I really like Caster, he's funny.
PureHeartsWait chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
She's a life wielder! Wooh! Go Electra! (I'm team Electra by the way ahahaha) I have a feeling that this Emilia girl is going to be after her life wielding powers for some reason. But then again it seems like she could kill practically anyone. And I'm trying to think back on the whole 'spider' thing. Hm, so maybe she's a spider monster lol, that felt weird to type. Anyway, awesome job. Love it.
PureHeartsWait chapter 35 . 11/7/2012
Fantastic! Oooh, I saw a bit of foreshadowing with the spider thing. Nicely done. This chapter was so suspenseful.
PureHeartsWait chapter 34 . 11/7/2012
Wonderful job! Filler or not I really enjoyed this chapter. I think Caster kind of makes the mood or little humorous and light. I like it! Ahaha I know Caster's secretly a perv though, he just doesn't want to admit it lol jk. But I really liked their conversation. Funny stuff.
PureHeartsWait chapter 33 . 11/7/2012
Oh my goodness! How things change so quickly :O I still have a little respect Angel...but I mean ugh, he makes me so mad sometimes. Electra makes me mad too. I mean, I wouldn't mind her and Mel together but she can't just run to him when things with Angel spiral out of control. Not that she's really with either of them but you still. Anywho, I like this story so much! I know I say that in like every chapter but it's the truth.
PureHeartsWait chapter 32 . 11/7/2012
Omg I bet you it was the Emilia Savage girl who hexed her. I'm really curious about her. Great job!
PureHeartsWait chapter 31 . 11/7/2012
I definitely like Caster. It's pretty funny I was just saying how snarky my sister is and then I read about this Caster character who kind of sounds like her. I loved it. Oh my gosh their talk is going to be crazy :O Well I'm just assuming that actually. And there was a typo on my last review. I meant *cute, not cut. Awesome job on this!
PureHeartsWait chapter 30 . 11/7/2012
I didn't think it was too soon. Awww, Angel and Electra are just too cut. I wonder what Mel would think though :O I think he really likes her.
PureHeartsWait chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
Love it! Omg I can't believe that Emilia got Rhyme sick! :O That was a pretty big shocker there. Wonderful job.
PureHeartsWait chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
Awesome job! I love this! And hm, miss Electra maybe your heart belongs to Angel! Ahahahaha, you're his gypsy after all. Love it, nice job!
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »