Reviews for Gypsy Tales
PureHeartsWait chapter 27 . 11/5/2012
OMG NOOO! Mel! Please don't die, please don't die!
*deep breaths* ok, I'm back. Great job. I really enjoyed this.
PureHeartsWait chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Omg this is like a whole new side of Angel! You should put a picture up of him on like denvi art or something. Anyway, I LOVE this (i think i say that in every chapter but hey, it's the truth isn't it?). I really should be studding for my exam but I think I'll read another chapter...or two. You see what you've done! lol.
PureHeartsWait chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Absolutely amazing! I'm hooked on this story and although I should be doing my English homework right now I just had to sneak in some time to read another chapter. I love it. Awesome job on this! And for the first time in this story, Sue smiled ahaha.
PureHeartsWait chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Whether the story is moving slowly or quickly, I LOVE it! I really mean that. The emotions in this story are flawless, the description is perfect. And I really love this character - Angel Burns. He is quite striking. I can't wait to see what happens next. And luckily I really don't have to wait since there's so many more chapters I have to read :D
PureHeartsWait chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I am addicted to this story ahaha. Awesome chapter!
PureHeartsWait chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
This was the most bittersweet chapter I've read so far. Angel really does care for Electra, he just can't show it. Love it! And you know what, I actually really like Rhyme in this story. She has a bit of a mystery to her and although she seems like a jerk, she keeps the story interesting, well even more interesting than it already is.
PureHeartsWait chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
Awesome job on this! Hm, I'm really wondering what's going on with the magic at the Institute. It had to be tainted especially with that spell that Mel used.
PureHeartsWait chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Oh my goodness! I can't believe it. I mean, I knew there was something up with Rhyme, but I didn't think it was that. Great job!
PureHeartsWait chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
OMG did angel really hex her? I am like so addicted to this story right now ahaha. Great job!
PureHeartsWait chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Great job! This story is really coming together and I'm also wondering what Drew's weaknesses are.
PureHeartsWait chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
Amazing job! Words cannot describe how much I enjoy this story! By the way, I really like the cover for this. I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm looking forward to reading every chapter.
PureHeartsWait chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
Amazing job!
I love this so much!
This could be a movie :D
Blaith Nightshayde chapter 51 . 11/2/2012
You can't just be done with it!
NOOOOOO! .
arashi-chan12 chapter 50 . 10/31/2012
It's...over? Just like that?! NOOOOOOOOOOO! There's... There's so much that have been left unanswered, so much left to be said. TTATT Gypsy Tales was one of my all time favorites! How can it just... End? With such a shocker too? Ahh, I'm depressed now... *sulks off into a corner* Thanks for the fun ride anyways. I just hope the ending could have been happier...
Sceebie chapter 46 . 10/30/2012
PLEAASSEEE DONT STOP WRITING THIS STORY! this is one of the best stories I have read on fiction press! It's one of the only ones where I am not disgusted by the grammar and spelling. PLEAAASSEE KEEP WRITING!?
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »