Reviews for Gypsy Tales
InkedLife chapter 50 . 10/30/2012
This was an interesting story to read. While there were a few random and confusing moments, over all I enjoyed reading it. Thinwrist, you have some ways to come, but you are not as bad as you seem to think. It is interesting to read this story, I'd love to read the rewrite, where you can do so much with this now that you have it on paper...(or typed).
I look forward to reading more from you. And don't be so strict with yourself. everyone, even the greatest masters, have room to improve and learn.
:) it was original and enjoyable. If you can work out some if the kinks, it would be a great story to one day have physically published.
I am sure you have heard the term, "diamond in the rough" . All gemsfind their value after being cut and polished.
PureHeartsWait chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Wonderful job! I love the emotion that you display in this story.
Autumn chapter 45 . 10/13/2012
OMG this is beyond amazing. My heart was beating so quickly, update soon! Can't wait to see what's going on with Electra and her mom :O
PureHeartsWait chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
This story is just amazing. Why has it not been made into a movie yet? lol. Great job, I think my favorite part in this is the humor :)
Saria chapter 44 . 10/3/2012
Ooooo... The mysterious Burns Clan appears! Wonder what their reaction will be to Ellie and Angel... And Rhyme's humanity.
FreakinMarisa chapter 43 . 10/1/2012
No Dodge:( so sad but Sooo GOOOOD(:
Amy90 chapter 43 . 10/1/2012
Oh no! What now? What about her super powers if she can neither purify the arachnids nor save her brother and ryme and angel?
Guest chapter 43 . 9/30/2012
Why?! What did Dodge ever do to you?! Why is dead?! Why?! He was electra's cute protective baby brother. He did nothing to you. Nothing at all. Please tell me you have some way to bring him back to life. Now. Please. Don't let dodge die!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/22/2012
your plot gets nicer with each chapter.. I knew for a while he wasnt all that innocent but i never figured that out.. could i hazard a guess and say.. since she is a reincarnated soul maybe whoever sent him needed her dead so her soul could be put somewhere else? inquiring minds wanna know..lol
PureHeartsWait chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Amazing job!
Saria chapter 41 . 9/21/2012
IHATEYOUSOMUCH! How could you? MEL? I did see that coming, but really? Mel and Electra? REALLY? God I hate you!
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 41 . 9/21/2012
Sooo many words I want to call Mel right now! Update soon love the chapter!
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love this chapter update soon!
Thinwrist chapter 41 . 9/21/2012
What?! Please tell me Mel did that for a good reason. He can't be a bad guy! He's Mel! oh you're heartless Thinwrist giving a twist like that. You're absaloite my terrible.
Saria chapter 40 . 9/19/2012
Oh no . . . ultimate twist. And where does Mel come into all of this?
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »