Reviews for Gypsy Tales
Guest chapter 40 . 9/19/2012
your plot.. is great itjust gets better and better if you can wrap it all up in the end this story is worth publishing... i would pay to read it..
Amo chapter 40 . 9/19/2012
This is so cool! I love this story! The powers and set up of the world are really detailed.
Maionaise chapter 39 . 9/17/2012
I love your story so much! Every time I read, it gets better and better. You're a very talented writer! :)
Guest chapter 39 . 9/15/2012
Loveee it keep going :) I check everyday if its updated
Saria chapter 39 . 9/15/2012
Human . . . Rhyme . . . that's pretty funny. Electra should reverse her, though. I don't really like Human Rhyme. She prolly won't be able to protect herself at all.
BrandNew chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
Wonderful job, and I love the introduction to this new character :) Every chapter has sucked me right in and I love reading this.
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 39 . 9/14/2012
Stupid Rhyme you could have been something faaaar worse be grateful!
BrandNew chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
:O This is amazing! Great job :)
Total Light chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This is a very interesting story! Very intriguing, and it is all put in such a way that it makes sense!
Very creative and suspenseful.
I'll be reading more soon, but I have school and stuff in my way. XP
Good job!
BrandNew chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful job! I love it! :)
Menoly chapter 37 . 9/10/2012
"I don't want to see you get hurt" he said, closing his eyes "I'd fight for your life Electra, just like you're Training to do for mines."

And thats when the kiss should've happened...I was leaning in my seat, reading rapidly, wondering if the Witch and the Gypsy were really going to fall in love, if they were really going to make out after that big old speach and then-

The door banged open

"Master, I beg your forgiveness-"

Damn you Caster the Cait Sidhe! You can't see it now, but I have an epic troll face on..._
BrandNew chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Great job! This is like a really exciting story. And I like how you're keeping all of the chapters at a good length.
BrandNew chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
OMG this story is absolutely wonderful. I hope you reach your goal of 120 reviews and I will continue to read and review because this story is so well written. It's like, I can imagine everything that's happening. And I love Electra's character so much. I'm interested to find out more about this Drew guy. He's just kind of their right now, but I have a feeling that things will pick up soon. Oooh, the next chapter is the little fight scene. Can't wait to read it :) Also, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HER ADOPTIVE MOTHER IS THEIR. OH MY FREAKING GOSH...amazing! :D
Guest chapter 38 . 9/9/2012
i love this story t gets better and better every time
FreakinMarisa chapter 37 . 9/8/2012