Reviews for Gypsy Tales
Guest chapter 31 . 8/27/2012
great chapter.. more please..lol
Spook chapter 31 . 8/27/2012
I totally agree. It should be Mel and Electra. I mean she already kissed me and whatnot? Besides, even if angel has a good side, I prefer Mel. He knows her and understands her better :/. Oh Well. We'll just have to wait and see who Electra ends up with. _
Guest chapter 30 . 8/26/2012
You should make your chapters longer :D and in my oppinion, you should put her and Mel together! 0 that would be awesome! Thanks!
MWUHAHAHAHAHa D chapter 30 . 8/25/2012
this is really good but why is she sick?
Guest chapter 30 . 8/25/2012
great chapter you delivered on the juicy too lol i dont think its too soon i think you have perfect timing
Guest chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
this is getting really good cant wait for that juicy fat chapter
arashi-chan12 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
*bangs head on wall repeatedly*

Oh god oh god oh god oh god I freaking LOVE this story! It's been a while since I've had such a good read! Some grammatical errors here and there but overall, I LOVE YOU. Can't wait for the next update! Ahhhhhhhh, already dreading the wait... TTTT Keep up the good work! You're awesome!
Vikki S chapter 29 . 8/23/2012
What a delight! This story is my favorite on Fiction Press, and three chapters in a row, you go girl! I can't wait for what's next. I have a theory of why Electra is so powerful, but I will wait to read your explanation to see if I'm right.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/23/2012
Wohoo keep it comming !
Amy90 chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
Wow - I think she should finally trust Angel a bit more and tell him about the monsters and headmaster and the evil magic since he's obviously trying to find out the reasons too. Maybe he could even help Mel...? She could also just ask him what he's looking for. I'm not sure whether it would be smart at this point to tell Angel about her abilities - but it would certainly be the fairest move. I mean, he's kind of responsible for her, so he should know about it. On the other hand, I'm still not sure about him... He seems ok, but he can be also very cruel.

Anyways - hope you can update soon! :)
Sayryn chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
Thanks for posting so soon and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Me no happy! She had her first kiss with Mel? I mean, he's an on guy but I was for certain it was Angel and Electra! I mean with the whole friends thing? I was for certain that after chapter 27, she'd fall in love and whatnot. Hmmm... Good one Thinwrist...you hoodwinked me. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
great few chapters definitely a good mix of romance and drama..keep up the good work
Amy90 chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
Please please please update soon. I just found your story earlier today and I couldn't stop reading. I NEED to know how it will go on. And I'm still hoping she'll be able to save Mel. Maybe it's just a short problem with the magic as before? Maybe the magic will be back next second? Well, if she saves him, she'll be in a lot of trouble depending on who saw her, I think this might be interesting.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
it was a nice chapter...the cliff hanger though.. very cruel.. please update soon lol
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »