Reviews for The 19th Century Paranormal Investigator
Hauchen chapter 37 . 3/11
Uh oh, things aren't looking too good now! I'm really curious about where Lance is and if they'll be able to stop the demons. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hauchen chapter 36 . 2/26
Woo, another great twist! Can't wait to find out about this 'Conqueror' either!
Hauchen chapter 35 . 2/12
Yay, a new chapter! And the twists just keep coming! I'm really curious about Branner and the dried wendigo blood though. I can't help but wonder how much he's already taken and if it'll come up again.
ScarletConspires chapter 34 . 1/31
This is really really good. I love how nothing is ever straightforward; Con is only half demon, Marcellus isn't a normal spirit, there are two demons and not one, it's really exciting. I can't wait for an update and to find it what's really going on in this manor (or is that not the proper term for it?).
Hauchen chapter 34 . 1/21
That was an awesome fight, I just hope Branner and Con can keep on maintaining the upper hand!
Hauchen chapter 33 . 1/21
Yay, Con is here! You go boy, teach that demon a lesson!
Oracle93 chapter 2 . 1/18
Dude, sort your tenses out. In the last chapter and this one you keep jumping between past and present. Otherwise, I like it.
Hauchen chapter 32 . 1/17
Haha, poor Marcellus, I'm sure he'd help if he could! And now I'm really intrigued, I need Branner to tell me who dunnit!
Hauchen chapter 31 . 1/15
Oh man, this is getting so interesting now! I can't wait for more!
Hauchen chapter 30 . 1/15
Wow. Though I knew Lance was involved I didn't suspect that! Bravo on another brilliant twist!
Hauchen chapter 29 . 1/12
And yet another awesome chapter! I can't wait to find out where Lance is!
Hauchen chapter 28 . 1/12
Aw, I feel sorry for Doctor Maladar now. I hope Branner is able to sort these demons out soon!
Hauchen chapter 27 . 1/9
Now I'm wondering about Doctor Maladar's staff too. Branner brings up a good point there!
Hauchen chapter 26 . 1/8
Okay, now I'm really curious about what's going on with Marcellus. Great update!
Hauchen chapter 25 . 1/7
I've just read this whole story in one sitting and I have to say, I love it! You had me hooked from the start, your writing style is both fun and entertaining, the twists have been fantastic and you have some great characters (I'm particularly fond of Con!)

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!