Reviews for Honesty Is The Enemy
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So, I'm reviewing all the pieces that popped into
my inbox so long ago...

I adore this-I think your mature language is
fantastic, and you're word choice is so well done.
I personally feel silly if I attempted to use half the
big words you do. :p

But it works so well for you!

I also love how the poem progresses:
very very smoothly

Nicely done.
5abunnylover chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow. Amazing.
Geraldine Aubergine chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow. I'm not really sure what to say. A bit of concrit: "yet has a contradictory relationship with" - yet with whom it has a contradictory relationship? Whatever, it doesn't even matter, this was truly brilliant and beautifully deep. Great work.

-Geri
nickyO chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Anna,

If I'm interpreting this right, experience is being rather rough on the heart, chipping away at youthful hope.

A good poem, expressing a feeling anyone could relate to at different times in their lives.

The older I get the more I appreciate the idea of the truth being in motion to a very real degree, tied with changing circumstances and perspectives (rain today, sun tomorrow).
Punslinger chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
While I usually disapprove of long run-on sentences, yours carry me along at breathtaking speed through voyages of wonder and discovery that I reach the end wishing for more.

Your poetic self-analysis is so nakedly revealing that psychologists could learn much from it.
HarryGinnyDxC chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was very good, the tone of the piece was reflected throughout the poem. You did an amazing job!
Sepulchred chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I swear, I learn new words every time I read something you've written. Your vocabulary, and the way you use it, is mindblowing.

This is wondrous poetry - it's extremely moving, and thought-provoking. Poignant, like the pinch at the tip of your nose when you're about to cry.

I love this so, so very much.