Reviews for Nursery Rhyme Limericks
killMeN0w chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was so adorable! An 'older' version of the nursery rhymes! I ALWAYS find them great!

I have to admit, you're VERY awesome a poet. Not everyone can write and capture in poetry like you do. It's precise and picture-perfect...And doesn't fail to make the exact point it's supposed to make. I think that can be tricky. It is, for me...lols

My fav one was "Jack Horner"...Tricky, funny, perfect.

I'm glad I read this. :P :P

Moving on to your other poems now...
Crazier chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is creativity at its best.I love the little Bo-beep one.

But aren't Jack and Jill supposed to siblings. INCEST!
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
lol very clever!
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This cheers me up.

Immensely.

I don't knwo why, but it suddenly reminds me of eighth grade (or was it seventh?) and a limerick writing assignment, and not being able to come up with anything even remotely intelligent. And as I'm reading, I think, if I had HALF of your talent, it would have been awesome.

I'm also never going to be able to think of Mother Goose or the Old woman in the Shoe the same way ever, ever again.

You're ruining my childhood, Punslinger.

That said, the Bo Peep one is my favourite. I can just imagine her in all of her frills and lace with this shotgun, hightailing it after a hag on a broomstick. Gotta say, if I'd heard this version as a kid, my childhood would've been much improved.

So it all evens out, really.

Also, serves Jill right.

That's all.

.darkershadeofpale
creating.myself chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I absolutely love these. A couple don't flow very well, but the ideas are still pretty great. I love what you did here. Bo Beep and Georgie Porgie are tied for my favorite.
nickyO chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very cleverly done. Two thumbs up on the last one.
SirScott chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Three cheers. I liked them all.

SirScott
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
The Little Bo Peep one is my favorite. It's perfectly morbid.