Reviews for If I Died Today
Princess97 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Fits perfectly with the story "Thirteen Reasons Why" if you read it.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
If anyone has been in an abusive relationship or lived in a house where that's who you're raised... it's miserable. And it sucks because those are the people who you depend on for survival and there they are beating you down. :( i'm sorry to anyone who is being forced to live like this. It's a complicated situation where standing up for yourself only makes it worse... Stay strong to all of you going through this. When you're old enough to move out, learn from this and be better parents than yours ever were. If it's really bad, perhaps you should live with a different fam. member or call social services. This is an issue. And I appreciate you, the author of this, for posting this.

You are very raw, real and strong. :) keep kicking life's butt. You almost got it down.
blueagle246 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Very good poem! I can't stand bullies.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my gosh. This poem was so breath taking, I'm crying. This reminds of what I'm currently feeling, and how I know all of this already, but at times, I just dont want to admit it. This poem brings a new definition to the genre angst, and a better one at that. Keep up the awesome job, and I cant describe how amazing and heart captivating this poem is. Keep it up .