Reviews for Diamond shards your tender beauty
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Absolutely beautiful set of poems. Your writing is very powerful and evocative. Each and every one I can relate to. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is really beautiful and has touched me even deeper than most. This will have to go on my favorites. It's touched me enough. I've had a feeling such as this before...Very beautifully done.
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Very good. I love it. It's going on my faves. If all of your stuff is this good don't be surprised to see you on my fave author's list. Thanks for the review, btw. Good imagery and your wording flows very nicely. Awesome word pictures, I must say. And I like how you changed it w/ the comma, it's nifty. Great job.
average-psycho chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I got goosebumps reading this 's really, REALLY powerful.
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I don't know what to say. Each and every word in this poem is just so beautiful that I am really speechless.
myno chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I like the double interpretation. It's an excellent poem- are yours ever not?
catseyeview chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
"your scent the tender ache of a dream," wow this is just a wonderful line, it stands by itself.
anovelworld chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
this is one of the most beautiful poems I have ever read.
Chase's Aces chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow, great poem if i can say so myself. I love the word usage and the feeling that it gives.
lazy person chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Well, this sounds like a lot of work. Many strong words in here, well done. This clears my thoughts on the haiku a little. Hm, "float among Your roses". I can't quite place my thoughts on that line. The speaker is inpain and yet she floats? Very cruel, in my eyes. I can almost grasp the dependence, a shocking thought. I must confess, however, that I still prefer the first one, although this one surely had more time and thought invesed in it. lazy
average-psycho chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
This poem is utterly beautiful. I can feel the pain you are trying to express. If this poem is autobiographical, I feel with you for I myself cling to a dream.I especially love the line "your hand in a dance of complete dependance"

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my poems. Many Hugs and many thanks, your average-psycho
Manuel Fajar chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Iron maiden cloak,

Surrounds silently in red,—

Roses weep for you.
obsidian katana chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
wonderful piece... i simply love this. breathtakingly beautiful imagery and emotion, i love the extensive use of metaphor. i think i can relate to this also in my love for him, though i have to admit that my relationship with Him is sometimes more shallow, not so profound as this, and my faith too is not the greatest. i know how you feel about lacking trust, though i do desire to be able to place my full trust upon him. He is certainly worthy of it. anyway, this piece is just awesome. every stanza is just so filled with vivid imagery, i love your writing. it's so expressive. you conveyed your emotion well also. awesome job. keep writing
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
This is such a beautiful poem. It almost reminds me of a poem that I just wrote a few minutes ago. I'll have to post it and hope you have the time to look at it. *hug* Stay strong. I'm here for you to talk to.
poetic abortion chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
You made me feel so...so...weak. O.O This whole poem is just ridden with emotion. You can't escape it , like a cage you are thrown into. Each word has a meaning and really hits the reader. An inspiring poem , truelly beautiful. One of your finest.

I'd praise this poem evan more but I'm starting to sound cliched. ;P Just kidding. Your poem just leaves me with a nagging feeling , makes me want to curl into my blankets and just stare at the ceiling.
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »