Reviews for Reapers
Averick chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
Ahhh Yuki's a man of course XD

I can't believe i didn't review before D: I really thought I had. ugh. I fail as a friend and reader D: I sowwy!

Anyway, love it as always, and am impatiently waiting for an update :D But you knew that already, right? Yupp, you totally did.

I love all the characters in this chapter :3 It's just epic. I love how Jayden keeps saying demon XD hehe

UPDATE DAMN YOU! ;)
Averick chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
Awwww, Jay, you DO care, you're just being an ass about it, sigh.

Hmm, who was Adio? Did they die? Leave? Hmm?

Go Ru for finally speaking your mind! :D Huzzah! He should totally do that more often but then, if he did, he wouldn't really be Ru, now would he? Hmm.

I love it! Please update soon!
Wild rogue chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
As always. Great chapter.

I'm worried about Runi getting stuck in Rift.
Wild rogue chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter. I love the ending.

There is just a few POV mistakes.

Hope he gets his body back. Poor Runi, having to deal with him. I'm in love with that character by the way.
Averick chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
Awww, a place that will help him relax? :3 Do I sense possible love in the air? :D Where'd Aiden go?

lol who is Adio? A past lover perhaps? ;)

I do love making Omega mad XD Although I'm sure it's taxing on Runi to have to keep stepping between the two of them and taking the hits, you know? Jayden should maybe take that into consideration at some point XD

Anyway, love where this is going, as usual!

I want to know more about this place that will help him relax. I think Runi needs to relax too, along with his baby scythe :3 and yes, I went there. I so did. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it, hmm?

Update soon!
Averick chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
I love this chapter :D

And I knew I didn't like Sairix _

Awww Jayden's getting some love on for Runi :D *sings love is in the air*

What's up between Sairix and Runi? And those names? I'm half tempted to look it up but meh, for all I know you made it up for the story XD haha so yeah, I will just be patient and wait...impatiently...

And yes, it can be done.

Was that Omega at the end, with those eyes? Hmm? And Jayden called him cute! XD ahaha!

Jayden, Jayden, Jayden...what are we gonna do with you? You should listen to Runi more often!

Anyway...excellent chapter and I'm lovin' how long they are :D Keep up the great work and update ASAP!
Averick chapter 19 . 6/8/2012
Heyy please tell me the site isn't letting you log in as well :/ Because it won't let me! It's making me so mad! I'm really tired of this stupid site messing up every few weeks. I'm about done with it.

Anyway...

Love the chapter! Hmm Sairix. I don't know if I like him or not :/ Who was the person calling for Runi, huh? lol and poor Jayden, wanting to go home. I almost feel bad for him ;)

Excellent job! Update soon! And please let me know about the login stuff!
Averick chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
Completely awesome! I love it, as always. Hah did Jayden say 'cute'? :D Yayyyyy perhaps love is in the nearby air? She asked hopefully...

Hmm Ruru is an old man O.o lol.

I love Jessika ;) Maybe if my name was spelled like that, i wouldn't hate it so much XD lol. I dislike mah name -_-

lol "forty years", eh? O.o Wowness!

Awww are Jayden and Ruru finally getting along? :D yays! And what's back at Central? Hmm.

Update soon!
Averick chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
Aww, Jayden, Ruru's not so bad ;) And I like Jess :D

I love Ruru ;) As always. And Jayden and his questions -_-

O.o murderous red water. Le gasp! Intriguing.

Sorry for the delay, finals, yatta, yatta, work, blech...but here I am ;) For now. Gotta study for Pre-Cal final, though. Sigh.

Anyway, thanks for the new chapter and update soon!
Averick chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
First, can I say I really don't like these new review buttons -_-...I am not amused.

Anyway!

Love the chapter ;) Who is the new girl? Ruru? XD Haha. Aww poor Runi D: Jayden, make him feel better :3 And stop asking so many questions O.o it's hard to answer you when you keep asking everything XD

Excellent chapter, as always :D A little longer, too, maybe? Hmm. Update soon!
Averick chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
Jayden, Jayden, Jayden -_- What are we gonna do with you? You should listen to Runi more often ;)

While I know it's bad to like it when people get hurt... -_- I am a big fan of angst and I wanna see how this plays out :/ Will knowing Runi can die make Jayden listen better? Hmmmmmm. Where's the baby scythe D:

Anywho, love the chapter! Sorry I just got around to it -_- I've had people over for like...ever. Sigh. But you know I love this and you know I demand you to update soon and you know I want more Runi ;)
Averick chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Ahhh I love this story ;) As I've said before.

Jayden, will you ever learn your 'volume'? XD

I love Runi :D Seems like he's scared of Omega, which I understand, but has Omega ever done anything to him? Could be interesting to find out, like how Runi came to be a reaper and all ;)

ahahahaha they're partners and are bonded XD Good luck, you two. I can see them killing each other at some point XD

Anywho, excellent chapter, as always :D Update soon!

(ps, sorry for the delay :/ I seriously wanted to read it when it was posted but my internet has been a royal ass -_- My computer is so slow and the internet won't connect half the time. Sigh.)
Wild rogue chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
I really liked this chapter but it is kind of starting to seem like a yaoi version of a Bleach.

It was okay when it was just soul eater parallel to hallows but reaper is kind of pushing it.

This was still very good, no doubt. I have faith that you will shake it up as the story goes along.
Averick chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Ahhh I still love Runi :D And Jayden with his neverending questions -_- haha 'silencio. shut up.' XD

And of course, Omega is freaky O.O please update soon! I love this story :D
Wild rogue chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Loved this chapter.

I really hope Jayden doesn't die...

Again, or for the first time but...

You know what Im saying.

Descriptions of the character's are great.

I can see them so vividly.