Reviews for Strange Times
steffxnie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
'You'd think that having the power to give life or take it away might actually make you feel something.' This line just hits me. I can feel the hollowness of it.

'I'm jumping from past to present tense and back because there really is no difference in my mind. I am here, I am there, and I will consistently become lost in-between.' I like this little bit here, it connects. So often it feels time does not matter because you are lost and no matter what, you can't get out of it.

I love the tone of the ending. It's like the world is so big, it doesn't understand the subtle things you feel.

So many feelings in this it just swirls into one; it hurts and is beautiful at the same time because it contains just so much truth.

x
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
As always, your writing here is hauntingly beauiful - the imagery is powerful and striking and the underlying tones to it work really well. A great read and, like I said, very powerful.
Rosetta Penn chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is beautiful...I'm hesitant to say that, because I know it's also awful, and painful, but I guess I think it's beautiful because I identify with it so much. I just love love reading what you write. I really do. I mean, I don't want you to be in pain, and it saddens me that you are, but at the same time it comforts me to know there's someone else out there at least a little like me, maybe.
cassandove chapter 1 . 3/17/2012