Reviews for Zack & Bobby
AshGENX chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Next please! You have to continue! This story is a MUST!
Idec chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
So adowable, it's making me write 'adowable' instead of adorable!?
spcecse7 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Oooo I hope u update soon I'm a little addicted to this story : ) great story so far.
TheLadyOnTheMoon chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
I love this story so much. Bobby is adorable, Zack's cute, hate Cory, and Alli is annoying (a good thing). Can't wait to see more from this story!
heyitsstupidme chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I'm glad I found this story. I enjoyed reading it and I really hope you'll continue it.
Every character is unique and has their own personality. I found a bit extreme that Bobby said he loved Zack when he didn't even really know him, but I think the way Zack and Bobby act around each other is really cute. I also love Alli, but I'm happy that Zack and Alli realized quite fast that it wouldn't work out between them right now. I wish Zack wouldn't be so dense. But well, it's just more fun when they don't already get together in the first chapters. And the thing with Cory is interesting. Is he maybe interested in Bobby? I'd love to find out and read more.
Amanda chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Ahhh! I absolutely love Zack! He's such a great match for a shy person like Bobby. I love this story so much. I'm dying for something to happen between those two boys. Can't wait for an update!
K.T. Piffle chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
OMFG YAY UPDATE! woo awesome :) Think I might re-read the story so far cos I've forgotten bits and pieces but PLEASE continue :D sooooo cute xx
K.T. Piffle chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Omg this is such a sweet story! I'm really glad I stumbled across it! Update soon? ;)
Serenity G chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
I love how you wrote this! It seems quite natural and there's an amazing flow to it! Can't wait for an update
chatty504 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
aww
taradactyl chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
WHAATTT? NO! this was my favorite :(
Loops chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Honestly, this should have waaaay more reviews! It is so cute and I enjoy it so much! Don't lose hope and please keep writing!
falling-into-fate chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I love this a lot so far! Please update! :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
BellissimoxAmare chapter 2 . 3/26/2012