Reviews for Forbidden Attraction
Batmarcus chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
I liked this chapter. Lily's attitude continues to just generally rule. Leek...I'm still not 100 percent sure on him though I'm glad that he was taught a lesson. Anyway skipping to the point great chapter Lee!
Muentiger chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
I had been so excited...and you didn't disappoint. You never do. Let's begin with Terry. I know I'm her sister...but I don't like her. It's awful, I know. But my favourite sensei's name is Terri, so I can live. Chazz is becoming a very..interesting character. Then again, I don't know him all that well, so I shall interrogate you about him later. Oddly enough, he isn't really my type. My usual type, that is. Zane...is awesome. No wonder you've fallen for him, honey, really. One day, the name of Zane Davitz will cause much swooning across the world. On to the subject of Leek. Yup, I caught onto his true identity. You didn't think I'd ignore the blatant similarities, right? He really is a douche, though. I so want to punch him. And his parents too. Who would name their child after an vile, onion plant? Really? I could live with Kale...but LEEK? We will discuss your naming later. And Keith is adorable...I know who he is too. Give that guy a hug for me, won't you? And what are Zane's eyes like? You didn't mention that. And now I'm hungry. It's your fault for bringing up a mouthwatering barbeque. And Zane is adorable...Loved the chapter, quite obviously, and I will be demanding another one soon, as I know you have several hidden away.

Hugs and Love,

koekie101 chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Loved it, poor lily and c-dude. who's this j u speek about and what did he do

Update
dharney-barney chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
omg i love this story please continue lol Zane is so cute, in my book "My Choices" one of the main characters name is Zander but i call him Zane. Great job lol love
MuentigerAnnie chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Yes. From now on, I may be signing in as Annie, considering I am officially your younger sister now! *does happy dance* This chapter was really just what I needed before sleeping(I'll explain tomorrow). And I'm sorry for disappearing today, I'll explain that as well. In any case, I know one thing that Zane and I can bond over-we are both ideologists. Yup, it sounds weird, but I am ideological. A bit more realistic, sure, but my head is in the clouds. I found it odd that Lily didn't like the horror movie...she's you right? Blood and guts and gore? Or am I missing something potentially vital here? The movie about the painter cracked me up...sounds soooo boring. Luckily enough, I'm watching a hilarious and heartwarming movie about a British king that stammers, and who thinks the f word is fornication. Helena plays his wife. The scene with her father...I so wish I could've been there. It hurts me to see people I love in pain. Just ask Aves. Whenever she gets a headache, I run across the school to get her a painkiller. Yes, I am a mother hen. Don't judge. Chazz is actually much cooler than I thought, I love him *attack of the plot bunny* Ignore them, I'm sure you have Chazz planned out. Don't understand why his girlfriend would leave him, though, he's an awesome and clearly caring guy. I'd smack that woman silly for cheating on him. Zane pretending to be her fiancé was priceless. Can we please have our dad contact me so that I freak out and demand to know when the engagement happened and why I was not there? Or would I be smart enough to know otherwise and just congratulate you on being smart? Decisions, decisions...I am on the edge of my seat for Zane's reaction to Jonathan, to be honest. I know it's awful, but their relationship kind of rests on his reaction, you know? And my approval, of course. That is a vital piece. But you already have my approval because Zane is cool. Kind of balances you out. Chazz's reaction to you hugging popcorn was bloody brilliant. It wasn't much, but I could picture it. Zane was cold, and I wanted to punch him for hurting you, but he will make up for it. Awesome chappie that deserved what seems to be my longest review ever...

Hugs and love,

Batmarcus chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Great chapter Lee sorry it took me so long to type this review. Anyway great chapter. I felt really bad for Lily in the mall poor girl her dad sounds like a real jerk. On the upside Zane continues to rule yes! Update whenever possible hopefully soon though
thisaccountnolongerinuse chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Oh, Lily sure has a lot of baggage... and Zane is really affected by her. I'm glad he's looking at his options, taking inventory of his life and growing up. I hope he'll be able to get through to her and find out what she's had to deal with.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
koekie101 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Finally got my thingey fixed. Those rides are awesum! Are u afraid of heights?
linus chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i didnt read this story but i am one of SkyeElf's biggest fans and i love her/his stories!
Muentiger chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I knw what happens next! I know what happens next! And I feel childish! Ah, well. Keith is an idiot, that is beyond true. Which makes me think I know who he is modelled after. We'll discuss my thoughts later. Zane and Lily's conversation while he was shirtless was soo cute! I love the fact that Zane is just...ugh! He's awesome, I'm in love with yet another fictitious being. Gah! Good Merlin, woman, get a grip on yourself. Anyways, his mum knows he likes her! It is sooo fecking obvious. And I clearly can't wait for the next chappie, after this magificent work of magnificence.

Luvz ya, sis

JaseCD chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Really good, keep up the good work:)
thisaccountnolongerinuse chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Oh, things are heating up, I see... and getting more dangerous. Lots of layers to these characters, I like it : )
thisaccountnolongerinuse chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
The whole cooking debacle was so funny. I like their chemistry.
thisaccountnolongerinuse chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Lily is very perceptive, and, like Zane said, outspoken. I like it. : )
thisaccountnolongerinuse chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
How funny that Zane's mother actually asked Lily to wake him up. I'm looking forward to reading how this all turns out. : )
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »