Reviews for Survival
Michael Dempsey chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Why's Luke suddenly evil? Really exciting story, can't wait to read more.
Michael Dempsey chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
"I had never been incredibly religious, but I said a prayer for mike, hoping that he found peace in the afterlife." - Who's Mike?

Oooh, exciting cliff-hanger at the end of this chapter!
Michael Dempsey chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I think that, "After his mini speech, he looked at his gun for a while, and then he aimed toward me" should end with "toward himself", because in the way it's written it's like Mark is threatening to commit suicide by pointing the gun at Luke, which doesn't make sense.

Enthralling read nevertheless!
Michael Dempsey chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
"Watch me." Mark said as he pulled the trigger and shot Regina in the chest.

"Regina!" I yelled out.

"Don't worry Luke, he missed." Regina said to me.

"Yeah. But they won't."

...So, had Regina been shot, or not? This is very confusing. Also, why after this is Luke completely fine with allowing Regina to die, and following the man who basically caused her death? Great story anyhow, I'm really enjoying it. On to the next chapter...
Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Cool opening! One thing: you've written "What I saw terrified me" in two consecutive paragraphs - maybe say something different on the second occasion? "I was overcome with horror", maybe, or something to that effect. Good job!
Viola Chambers chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Wow! Beautiful work! (OvO) Kind of short, but that's alright. Anyways, love it! I feel sorry for Dave, by the way, but keep writing, I can't wait to read what happens on the 4th floor:)
Viola Chambers chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Oh boy! Happy reunion 3! And giving a kid a gun! lol Can't get any better than that, can it? Great chapter:) Please write more o(OwO)o
IrishGirl07 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Scary...But I would be prepared if this ever happened
Viola Chambers chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Man...that would stink if that ever happened. Wow, I like how your mind works:) I liked the details and I'd like to read more. (Or is this all?) And I gotta say...poor guy.