Reviews for See The World
Valenteen chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Another amazingly well written poem that is precise and accurate, but also emotionally powerful. The imagery is really good and I think this is an awesome poem.
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Aww so cute
JaredDean chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Very true. Good job with this one. Well done.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
There are no words for this. The idea behind it is so simple - I especially love the bit at the beginning: good and evil only occurs in comics and heroes are for movies. Astounding.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This... This... Urgh, sometimes I want to shake you because you're so good! But that would be violent and I'm not a violent person so I won't. :P

But this poem is so gorgeous, and so beautifully written. You've captured perfectly how love makes people feel like a child again, like all is good with the world just when they were starting to see all the bad in it. Just amazing work - you should be so proud of this. :)

X :D
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I completely agree with everything you wrote! I loved the imagery which conveyed a child's innocence but as soon as you are old enough to know the truth then you have to run to get away from the hounds of hell. Superb!
Craig Thorpe chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is really good as it describes looking at things from a different perspective
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Children are so sweet and innocent... most of the time.

Loved the poem.
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Okay...talk about BREATHTAKING! I think you just pulled the very life out of me for a second there! That was truly amazing! I loved the preciseness of everything. It was dead on! I was lulled by what seemed like a current that your writing produced. It was subtle and strong! This is a masterpiece! I loved it so so SOOO MUCH!
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Another great poem, I love how you have wriiten this like a cycle and I especially agree with what you say in the first bit 'heroes are for movies'. Well done

xx