Reviews for Cat's-Eye PI: Wraith, Bengal, Persian
Pterodactyl chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
This installation of Cat's Eye PI was beautiful. Thank you for writing this once again, and I hope to see more next year!

Good Luck writing the next arc, I hope that you have an awesome one planned. I know for certain that I will read it.

Thank you once again for posting this, it is turning into one of the best pieces of fiction I've read in a while.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
Jerusalem2045 chapter 51 . 1/27/2013
Well done! Loved it the whole way through! Now I'm so worried for the team!
JCHL chapter 51 . 1/27/2013
Oh wow, that's the end?! I've been keeping up with the latest chapters, but I swear those dates get confusing. I just read and hope that the context will make clear when it happened. It's been working out so far. :)

I must admit, Midge keeps getting cooler and cooler. AND she's actually growing a backbone! I feel like she's going to kick some major ass in the next book, considering how much of an enemy the Adept thinks she is. (I might be a little out of date with things..) Cat and Merrick are kind of disappointing, I guess it's a bit like Avengers' "We have things to avenge, there's no time for romance", but I feel like they should just break up already because Cat isn't committed to a full relationship anyway.

Can't wait to see the next book! :D
Jerusalem2045 chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
So awesome! Great chapter!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 42 . 1/17/2013
That was beautiful...now I'm worried about Remnant and lye! How are the ever gunna stop the smasher?!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 39 . 1/14/2013
Whoa! Getting so intense! Glad that Cat is back :)
Jerusalem2045 chapter 35 . 1/9/2013
I'm loving this story..and like the addition of lye to the team, will this be a permanent thing?

chuckled at the last line, I enjoy how you throw in random humor in tense moments...

Keep it up!
Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Squee!

At long last, the next book in Cat's Eye PI!

Wondering who these people are, but definitely looking forward to reading more. I just hope that Fictionpress fixes their alert list email stuff.

RFYS!