Reviews for Haiku collection: Unrequited love
Abbytjie chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Heart of ice. I love this chapter too, it's very poignant and powerful. You manage to fit a lot of meaning in a few words.
Abbytjie chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Drawers. I like this chapter, it flows beautifully and the emotion comes through so well.
average-psycho chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
so simple and yet so true.
reluctant writer chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
It's amazing what kinds of things you can fit in haikus. I can definitely realte.
PocoSnow15 chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful! The same thing just happened to me!
un-pre-dic-ta-ble 57 chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
This sorta reminds me of my love and how I want to thank him. I love this so much! Great job!
lackluster chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
a simple thank you has so much meaning.
Random-Idiocity chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
This was very good...Keep it Up!
myno chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
lovely.
myno chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
all photographs lack one color: life. Who could have said it better, and in only eleven words?
bone xylophone chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
This is very good. It's not easy to put a lot of emotion into a short poem, especailly one that needs to follow a very specific format, but you've done it. It is a very beautiful, sweet, sad poem, and an excellent haiku.
dusk orchid chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Simply said: it's beautiful. Very powerful and vivid. This one is my favorite out of the two.
BlackDie53 chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Another beautiful haiku. Keep it up!
la presa de la noche chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Holy shit that's good. Wow. I mean wow. I love it. Now I'm all inspired to write poetry instead of doing my Gov't homework... Just wow. Can't find the words to explain what I love about it. It's simple (like all haiku are) and deep (like all haiku are meant to be) You have a gift for this stuff. I suck at haiku. Keep it up.
Alankria chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
A beautiful pair of poems.
145 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »