Reviews for Haiku collection: Unrequited love
sylvia's syndrome chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
This is excellent. Despite the potentially restricting format, you expressed yourself clearly and powerfully. The imagery is wonderful and the message is chilling. Congratulations on a job well done. Keep writing!
Dale Christopher chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Clear and powerful message written expertly. Good work.

Peace, Daze
Moon-Chaser chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Such a powerful message in so few words. Wonderfully done, you show so much in this.

keep it up./
Devil Dairies chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
It's extream. It's powerful.
Niels Stegeman chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Very effective poem. I liked it.

Thanks for the review!
pictographic.love chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Short, but not lacking in anything. Nice work.
blackoutroses chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
loved it- i intially thought that this would be hard to portray such a message in a haiku, but you've written expertly. i like the part about not crossing the name out- it brings up great visual imagery. on my faves.
Infection chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
this was an interesting collection of haiku. they were really good.
sarah1491 chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Very emotional and powerful.
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Short, but cuts brutally to the point, mirroring your theme. Good job!
likes to headbang chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
omg.. both of these are really powerful... nice job )
azn aquarian chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
*stunned...*wow! nice stuff!it's really powerful, i love the way you've done the whole thing!kep writing !
The dead boy's poet chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
youve made the metaphor so real.

comparing cutting physically with its literary sense something i usually don't encountered, as well as scars that reminds of memories.

i like this one.
Jason J. Ross chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Have not seen your work published lately? How is everything? I hope all is well? Warm wishes. Jason.
Basnirka amaterka chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
One of the three best emotional haikus I've seen on fp since months (Last Fall by Ygg and Mako's Eyes by Sleeping Pisces). In a way reminds me of my own haiku Addiction II which I wrote last week on the same topic (sic). I like some other of your poems so you're in the club of my FAVs. With respect, b a
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »