Reviews for Haiku collection: Unrequited love
born-again chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful imagery with the roses, great poem.
sage-of-solitude chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I especially like the phrase "merciful clarity" and the imagery of burying a "wilted dream." Nice job and thanks for the reviews.
AllyCred chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
really loved this tankas are just really beautiful, i love them. this was great though had a lot of emotion and feeling pouring out. lots of love AllyCred
Steel Winged Angel chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Wow...this is amazing! I love it! I got hooked on tankas for awhile on TPS and I had a blast with it. Your writing is beautiful. Very very very nicely done. HawkePS thanks for the reviews.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
perfect perfect perfect
poetic abortion chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I love this so much. This tanka stirred up so much emotion as I read. A brillant work and holds so much meaning. Well done !

* Noelle *
Manuel Fajar chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Clear water—cools smooth,

Poured libation—rose unfolds,

Sparkling diadems,—

But I noticed from one stem,

Dropped one red tear,—naught was said.
simpleplan13 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
interesting description.. great poem.. tahnks for your review
linaeve chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
oh, what beautiful images. i enjoyed the parallelism there between the roses & the narrator's dream.
white-clouds chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Strong emotions expressed in so little words.
me10 chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
i really dont understand how you managed to combine so much in 13 words! its amazing! very talented. the words are perfect to describe it and short but simple. awesome work.
Oath chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
I am always speechless after reading such greatly written haiku's; now that is talent if you can fit that much meaning and emotion in a haiku. It doesn't feel forced but flows rather nicely... im in awe i admit, very breautiful and the title is more than appropriate. *Very* nicely done. fav
poetic abortion chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful ! Stunning. So realistic. o

Noelle
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 5 . 4/26/2012

terrific.

I can relate totally and completely. Gorgeously written, a perpetual aching pushed quietly to the back of the mind. Great job.

lyv
My Mental Disaster chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Your haikus are brilliant, i cannot say how much i admire your well chosen and perhaps perfect words...I would gather a universe of meaning from this poem even if I did not already guess your inspiration.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »