Reviews for Don't Even Remind Me
Assanya chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
P.S~Got an account. :)
Assana chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Okay, just finished reading this chapter, obviously haha, anyway, it was an awesome chapter, though I feel somewhat disappointed that there is a disconnect between the first two chapters and these last two. I loved your writing for all of them, and with this chapter the grammar seemed better, to me nothing was blantantly (spelling on that? Gosh I suck at spelling sometimes) wrong.

So great writing, good job! Maybe some connector chapters if you want, or a quick add in explaining who people are and what is going on would be great!
Assana chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Hey, so I have been reading your chapters, and I really do enjoy them. However, I did notice that there will be points within your writing where it seems you don't exactly explain the transition between two individual actions. For example, at one point she is sitting on her bed, she thinks about the weather, and then she is at the swings. Maybe, I am not reading these moments right, but they confused me.

I honestly did like your writing, correction, I do honestly like your writing, and apart from my more-than-likely misreading of some points within the chapters and some minor grammatical mistakes, though I am a victim of that plague. I liked it, sadly I feel that there is a disconnect between this chapter and the others, however I can see why you would do such a thing. I will comment more after I read the next chapter.

P.S~ In case I haven't said this enough, I do like your writing, it is more matre than what alot of other people write with, so bravo! On to chapter 4.
iwritelovestories chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Oh my Lord! Well, wasn't that intense?

I'm very intrigued. I'm very intrigued. I said it twice because, well, I'm very intrigued;)

Parts of the story, the beginning seemed like I may be a bit disappointed, but now, I just want to read more and more and more. The smut you wrote was like it wasn't even smut, it was like beautiful art. Lovely, fragile, delicate art.

I want to know more about Grace and Richard and I'm confused and excited all the same. I want to know who Willem is and I want to kill him for ramming a barrel into a girl like that. I already love Richard and this story it's just so intense. I have weird taste, but, you have a weird plot. It goes well together:) I'm glad this is the first good story I've read on FictionPress!

I hope my review inspires you to post more than just a preview of what you're capable of because I definitely need more of this:)