Reviews for Amber and Seaweed
Luneko chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is a very pretty little poem. I love the imagery, which I find both eloquent and accessible. The poem is nothing grandiose or pretentious - it's a beautiful, simple expression of appreciation of beauty.
kloun mannequin chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I like that a lot, it's a kind memoir.
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Truly creative. I like how the end lines really make this more than just a wonderful form work. Well written and imaganitive.
myno chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I know, FP formatting is a nightmare. Nevertheless, this poem is a masterpiece.
GypsyMothra chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Sometimes, I believe FP is immune to formatting. I have come to learn to ignore ...'s. Nevertheless, lovely poem. Very fluid, like seaweed. :) Sorry. I had to say it.
Needa S chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
FP hinder us at times. Beautiful write just the same.
Ironic Presence chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
hey, that was pretty cool! I like the format and how it ties in at the end.
greenGalilee chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Really good job with the shape. Don't worry about the dots-it's FP's fault, not yours. This was really creative, and it worked well. I tried my hand at shaping poetry, but it ended up quite cheesy and terrible. You've managed it, though. (I especially like the last two lines.)
hidden jewel chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Thank-You first of all for reviewing my poetry.

Your poem really touched my heart, brought tears to my eyes. You know, I've been out of touch with God for a while now, but reading your poetry makes me want to give my talent to him. And I wish I could use my gift like you.

Thank-You -Serenity
AntiPleasure chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Wow, beautiful descriptions. I like that repitition of "fill" in the last part. Nicely done.

Jenna xx
Getuie chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
The form of this poem aided the message so well. And such a compelling message it is. I like the comparison you draw between you and the see and the second stanza has to be my favourite.
Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Wunderschön! Wahrscheinlic sollte das Ganze eigentlich auch die Form einer Welle haben?

Liebe Grüße

Franziska

P.S. noch so ein Gedicht und ich packe die Koffer und fahre ans Meer
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Was für eine schöne Liebeserklärung! Schon der Titel ist wunderbar poetisch.

LG