Reviews for Haiku collection: Words
BlackRose394 chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Hi! Really nice poems. In my opinion i really liked the first one because it is true! A painting can express a music unheard yet if you use your imagination it's possible. I find that the first one does go very well and i hope that my opinion helps a don't get me wrong the second one is also very well also. Hope to read more from !
wintersnowfallz chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
first onethoughmaybe u should add a word inMy soul aches for amusic not yet composed, anovel not "yet" written,a painting not yet crafted –one that expresses my pain.
Stassney chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
i think i like version 1 better ... nevertheless they are both good.
poetic abortion chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
the second one is a bit more detailed but the first one is alive with emotion. both are equally good and beatiful in their own right.

!* noelle *!
account not in use chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Version 1 is filled with such beautiful, truthful emotion, and very well placed words. Version 2 seems a bit...angst-ier than it has to be, I think is what my point is.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
The first because you provide three different things you long for that can express pain. The second only provides two which express two feelings: pain and longing.
smile persephone chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
The first version is better, in my opinion, because the painting portion of the first fits in with the artsy 'theme' of the poem. Also, it fits and flows more beautifully. They are both lovely, though.
RavenQuill chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
personally, i like the second one better...but this is probably because i feel more of a connection to writing than painting...
myno chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
i like the second one best.
Ygg chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Both are very powerful and inspiring! Though if I need to make a choice, I'd pick version 1. "a novel not written, a painting not yet crafted - one that expresses my pain" - these amazing words just gave me one of those rare "WOW moments". Awesome poetry!
Blotted chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Both quite lovely in their own way, but I would have to say that I prefer version 2. It just seems to flow together in a way that's more appealing to me.

Another amazing piece.I love everything you write.
Emotions Running Deep chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Both showed their own unique style. The 1st one seemed to give off a more spiritual type of feeling. While your second one gave a the side of a loving and needing feeling. I prefered the 1st version only because the line, " a painting not yet crafted" really showed a good comparsion!
somerandomdude chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Hmm, I prefer the second one, but each one has its merits. Short poems don't do very well with repetitions, and the first like the second are just a bit repetitive, the first in a more lyrical way, the second in a more blatant one. The second one expresses your thoughts better though, I think. Very good work by the way.
The System Mother chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
OH WOW! Very short, yet beautiful nevertheless.
breezy nostrils chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
I like version 2 more...but both of them are good. Keep writing!
138 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »