Reviews for A Rose
Star of Life chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Beautiful imagery tainted by a melancholy view. Keep writing.
PureHeartsWait chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Beautiful work :)
Musicbee13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow, this is such a good poem, I love the line, "the thorns it shed, shall make you weep."
This is a beautiful poem, it is now one of my favorites!
ChildCalledSilence chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Nice. It took me a few reads to fully get the message you were trying to convey. Good job on working the symbolism. I have to say this though I read your profile before I started reading the poem and you are wrong dear you write marvelously.
Mayu Sun chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Lovely, I love how it rhymes :)
Nalledia chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A sweetly bittersweet poem! I absolutely adored this! I do hope to see more of this from you! Well done!:D
David Goff chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I am truly amazed. Your writing skills are impressive and the subject matter surprisingly beautiful. Who says you suck at writing? Your awesome! You should definetly make a career out of this.
Papier chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Pretty! It had a very shakespearean vibe to it- it's lovely, your writing style is simple but that's what gives your poem its unique feel -
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love this. it's absolutely beautiful.
Punslinger chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
As lovely and delicate as the rose itself, but also has the thorny strength of that flower. I'd like to find something like this growing in my garden.
Valenteen chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nicely phrased, and well done.
Erin Innocent chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
this is a really good poem. ur pretty good, and its true. nice :)
Singing A Silent Song chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was beautiful. Some of the lines were a little long, but it's still beautiful!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
*sniff*

That was beautiful!

I adore the scale of this poem.

Sincerely, (oh, and yes this is an inside joke)

ILAUGHATYOUALL
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Short but wonderfully done. I love your work.