Reviews for Cinder
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Mmm, so interesting.
Carya55 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That was awesome! So happy Cinder got his happy ending :)
Nine-Tailed Master chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This story was BEAUTIFUL! Positively AMAZING! Normally I don't have the heart to read through fics where the characters are abused but I had a feeling the Dragon Lord was going to come to the rescue in the end so I just HAD to finish it. You're a wonderful writer and I loved how easily I was drawn into the story and the unlikely plot. It was just...perfect :)
Anon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I liked this story up until the fairy godmother had "manicured nails."

Okay, she also has wings, and there's a dragon prince, but this is a medieval setting.

I assume medieval settings don't have salons and OPAL nail polish and nail buffers.
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I don't know what exactly to make of this. From just a reader's POV I love the twist to the Cinderella story by adding in the dragon twist and the prolonged an emotional level, I hate part of this because I always have a hard time getting through the rape scenes because of how helpless the main character is and how damaging such events are to the mind. I have to admit though that it adds a certain flavor to the story with all the ..."proclivities" as you call it haha. So I'm half loving and hating this story which makes it all the more interesting and a must read for those that are more experienced and mentally ready to read such stories like this.
mango.furomaji chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This story is actually very nice. At first I thought it was one of those cliche fictions based on the fairy tale again, but the twist claims otherwise. It's a good read and I think people should really take time to read this story. Great job.. )
Darla chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awww, I loved this so much. _ It was a good story. At times, I wanted to stop reading, I admit. But that was cuz of Cinder's step brothers. -_- They made me really angry and disgusted. But I'm really glad Cinder got to be happy in the end. _

Sorry for my short review. I really liked the story. _
Ariaena chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This story got far less reviews than it should, it is AWESOME. It was written well and everything was described marvelously, although I wish it had a sequel _

Nice job 3
S. Rune chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
One word wicked. I admit it is a cliche but you gave it a nice and worth reading spin.

Kudos for original spin. Oh and welcome back. :)
Emoboylover83 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved this story! The rapes were disturbing, but the rest of it was brilliant! Maybe you should write little one-shots for it, eh? I'm glad you wrote this, thank you!