Reviews for The Boy in the Tower
rockspapersnscissors chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I absolutely LOVE these slash-fairy-tales!

You really have so much going in this one, enough to make a great story, but it doesn't measure to what it could be in all honesty. Instead, it seems rushed, and unfulfilled.

There are a lot of things I adore about this... the second generation 'Rapunzel,' the fear of the villagers, the fact that this is slash, that the witch is a lonely senile old woman, the arrow instead of the the hair, the cross-dressing all make this an interesting story.

Yet, it could be so much better... it needs more depth, the ending... well it kinda sucked, there wasn't any 'strife' in this, and worst of all... no sex T.T I'm absolutely heartbroken over that! DX

Lol, it was a cute idea, and I could really see it being a great slash-fiction if you would work on it some!

Though, thanks regardless,

Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That's really cute. Good adaptation of the fairy tale.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A pleasant ending without much fuss. Not bad. Keep up the good work.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Such a lovely story :) Although, I think you rated it too high - Just my opinion, lol. Fantastic one-shot :D
Hikaru chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awwww! Super cute! I looooved it! :D
Alexibear chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I was just getting into the story, but then it ended in a cliffhanger. Oneshots usually have some form of ending. -_-
Nebulad chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I couldn't tell whether or not this was just a one-shot, but it was still nice. Couldn't get the image of the Disney Rapunzel with short hair out of my head though -""
S. Rune chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That was pretty sweet and well written, if I say so myself. :)
Blank Papyrus chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Love this. Are you going to continue?