Reviews for Watershed
Erlkoenigin chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Sollte das Gedicht eigentlich die Form eines Kreuzes haben? Es ist jedenfalls gut gelungen und irgendwie in seinem rhetorischen Gestus ganz anders als die meisten deiner Gedichte. Ich nehme an, die good news sind eine Übersetzung der "frohen Botschaft" des Evangeliums?

Spätestens nach dem 5. "You" kam ich mir vor, als ob Uncle Sam mit dem Zeigefinger auf mich deutet.
squishy-squirrel chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow. First off, congrats on turning your life over to Jesus! Kinda a relief, huh? Anyways, this poem is awesome at expressing your feeling. Keep writing!
leise chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow! This is an awesome poem. It's so great o find another writer who has the same passion for Christ that I have. Keep using the very powerful gift He has given you for His glory.

-Leise
Getuie chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This has such a powerful proclamation behind it... The wordplay you've used in this is something I noticed most like "counting on countless" or the repetition of 'blood'. Well done
Amaya Windsong chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
very good! it sounds like a deep and strong commitment to Him - yay! *dances* keep it up!

Rikku
luna-lovegood129 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
a lovely, strong expression and commitement to it up!
Getuie chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
There are so many things that can be said about this poem... So many things that just strike a chord.

"I am a coin

Imprinted with His image

– Give to the King what is the King’s –"

The magnitude of that statement... My mind can barely grasp it and only enough to know that I'm completely blown away by it. Awesome, awesome work.
Needa S chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Wow! Beautifully done! Thank you for your kind review and thanks for pointing out the error in my piece. I corrected it and added another stanza as well. _ Keep up the awesome work. God Bless!

Needa S.
luna-lovegood129 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
lovely faith and other things you now have,thanks to the up the faith,sister!