Reviews for Boys & Detentions
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Plz plz plz update XD
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Plz update can't wait for da next chapter XD
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I LOVE dis story I have been waiting ages for you to update it and I can honestly say it was worth the wait nw I can't wait for the next chapter bt plz don't take too long updating XD
yeoz chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
Ahhhh shit! ! :D thaat was some good stuff! ! Really hit the spot! Heheheh. ...sooo...this story is my new addiction...but seriously...that was awesome ! :D i love stories where the plot is unpredictable and crazy :) had to pry my crying eyeballs off the screen when i finished the chapter: '( i just wanna sigh and sit with a dreamy look on my face :D ... she's one crazy chica who i cant help but love :) and those anger issues. ...damn! XD :D anyways...you know the drill...fans begging to update or we do something drastic to ourselves from withdrawal from our "addiction" hehehehe. ...later! ;P
Guest chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Wow! I love this story. Nami sounds so much like me, except for the swearing(I just do that in my head), but I have anger management issues too. I can't wait to read the next chapter, I'm so excited. Please keep writing, its amazing. However, u should really try n proof read your work, because there are grammatical and spelling errors and some sentences are missing words. Other then that...Well done!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
I've missed reading this! Amazing chapter! :D
PeanutCookiesXD chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Hehehehe Nami is the best badass ever
CharismaCure18 chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
I loved this chapter...so much. Even though it only briefly showed Michaels, it had me grinning the entire time! Seriously, even though she has some serious anger issues to work out, her character depth is, how do I put it? So realistic. Perhaps some people would disagree with me due to her very bold, witty, yet character isn't very heard of, she truly does remind me of myself, and I can't help but wonder why that's why I love her character so much is simply 'cause I can relate so much to her. Michaels? Well, he's an awesome character too, who I can't wait to learn about the core of his personality! This chapter gave me some good laughs, and I hope Nami is not really suspended! That principle was truly ignorant, even if Nami's long contradiction speech was brutal, all truth was in it, haha! I'm predicting that the principle isn't going to suspend her, but will give her an extended detention days, and so thus, her relationship with Michaels will continue to grow! I can't wait for your next chapter, I really do enjoy this story like no other! Keep up the good work. :)
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Interesting story you got here, I hope you keep it going and update soon!
ParisianCoffeeKat chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Amazing! This is so hilarious! Really good, actually, really amazingly awesomeness.
blackrose88 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Absolutly love this story. It has me laughing so hard!
A chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Wow ! I love this story ! Her cusses are amazing ! I may need to use this as reference in the future ! Can't wait to read more ! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
When she goes "Calm. Calmness. Collected." I was like "Conceal dont feel, don't let them knooow. Well now they knoooow! Let it go!"
CarrotLover66 chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
I Found this story.. and I love it already! But you haven't updated since last Novemberr... Mandy is despicable, and I just love Micheals... poor Nami :( PLEASEEEE UPDATE!
Veronica Fay chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Hi! I really love this so far! And I really hope you update soonish!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »