Reviews for Sawdust
animerox1213 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Nice start! I like reading stories about the "odd one out" and and how they go through their daily lives, especially in a school setting. I rarely comment, but you've captured my attention. :D
An Unfinished Angel chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
I love this story! Very original.

Bloo: Well obviously or else it wouldn't be posted here.

Me: Oh quiet! Continue pleaseee!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Hmm this will not do at all... must...has...more...now...! Please i BEG YOU! Lolz no seriously. More. Now! ;P
Lori Jane Summers chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Lolz i read the lyrics to the song and literally nerded all over the floor very messy by the way anyhow i absolutely love this song cuz like Ebony it reminds of myself ;P but um... i love it so far :) so ummm imma finish reading the rest of the chapters and stuff... soo ... umm yeah ;P
Mystearica chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
This is so interesting. Please Update soon, I love your story.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Ethan and ebony romance? yes please! I'm 24yrs old and I'm stil finding myself caught up in their developing relationship. so cute! though this briggs guy is just seriously insane in a way that makes you want to know more about him...wow, what a kook!
Ditto123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I just love how you wrote this! It immediately makes me want to click the Next button :))
Jin chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was interesting.
love-peace-hugs chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Oh, how I miss this story w

Brilliant as ever, this chapter is :3 I'm hungry since you mentioned pizza. Merp. I kind of got confused with Bri and Brandy since their names are similar but I probably won't have much problem with telling the difference between them because, they're, well, them. Glad you took my Snow White idea into consideration :3

till the next time
Margaret Casady chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
The story so far is quite intertaining. The development of the plat and charatres are really good. there are a few pints i wish to bring to your attention. First, the sister's nam and the blond friends name are close and sometimes confusing who you are talking about. Second, i would love to see more interactions between Ebony and Ethan. All in all, i love the story and cannot wait for more.
Margaret Casady chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
When did the brother leave on his trip to Tokyo? good job! i love grapefruit, strawberry smoothies.:-p
wolvesdrinktea chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I just found this story and I love it! (: The storyline is really original and the characters are fab. Can't wait to keep reading! :3

Char x
love-peace-hugs chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Meh. I don't want to log in.

I honestly don't know what 'nostalgic' means. Go on, laugh all you want. Whatever it means, this chapter is it. I suppose. But anyhow, I'm glad you like the Snow White idea :3 I look forward to reading it
love-peace-hugs chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
This story is hilariously ridiculous! In a good way, of course. I love the name Ebony! I've always thought of some snow-whire themed story thing and wanted to name the character Ebony but... oh well.

I just had a brilliant idea - you could make a bonus chapter where Ebony is Snow White and... well you can guess what goes on from there :3

Keep up the good work dearie!
kate800 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
OMG I love this can't wait to hear more from you!

The whole catchphrase thing made me crack up. Every time I read crusty buns I cracked up, and I was already laughing at 'livid tomatoes' especially! Anyway, can't wait to hear more. I'm excited! This is awesome!