Reviews for Neo Origin
Lizray chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Awesome chapter Draco! I truly looking foward to the next chapter. I loved the phrase about the snow flake, I read it twice cause I wasn't sure I had read it right. It was a very a very original phrase.
Amblexis chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
It's really good so far. I love the depth you've gone into with the characters and the detail you've provided for the surroundings. It makes it such a smooth read.

There are a couple times where you switch to present tense instead of past. Just wanted to let you know so you can keep an eye out. Besides that it's fantastic.

And dont worry too much about splitting the parts. I think it will be fine. Especially since once you get part 2 up future readers won't have to wait to read. All the more reason to put it up quickly, don't you agree? ;)

I can't wait to read the next part. Please post it soon!

-Amb
Amblexis chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Draco!

I am so glad to see you have decided to take on the challenge of writing something longer! I look forward to the awesome that will come of it.

Some minor typos. Perhaps consider a rereading. A quick glance through will reveal a couple awkward sentences, but there are only a few.

Otherwise, good work so far. When can we expect to see chapter two? or three or four?

-Amb
Lizray chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow! I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm glad you decided to make this story long. As odd as this might be I'm actually understanding the story very well. I'm excited for what the new chapters have to offer. The concept of demons and humans has always been of great interest to me so I'm extremely curious as to where you're taking this story. Update soon!